Vodafone — happy2 help unsubscribe

Banglore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 shivakumars1411
my number [protected] of vodafone ,Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subcription,which isis not subscribed by me.. please cancel this subscription.....i will be much obliged

Comments

My number [protected] of vodafone, Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subscription, which is not subscribed by me.. Please cancel this subscription...i will be much obliged
My number [protected] of vodafone, Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subscription. please unsubscribe this...
My Number [protected] of vodafone, Rs5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2helpservice subscription, which is not subscribed by me, , , , , please unsubscribe this...
Hi i am J.Janakiraman this is my Number [protected] of vodafone, Rs5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2helpservice subscription, which is subscribed by me, , , , , please unsubscribe this...
MY no [protected] of vodafone prepaid connection, Rs 5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2help subscription, which is not subscribed by me. Please cancel this subscription.
Dear Sirs,
I'm sorry to lodge an complaint against Vodafone Happy2 help service. Without subscribed they deduct Rs.5/- per day from my mobile device no [protected] on account of Rs.1 store. I request your honor to please stop this deduction & refund my deducted amount in my mobile account immediately without any further deduction.

Hope to get your prompt action in the matter & stop the services immediately.
With warm regards.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant J.Pawar

Mo:- [protected]
my number [protected] of vodafone prepaid connection Rs 5/- is being deducted dailty toward happy2help subcription, which is not subscribed by me.please cancel the subscription...
my number [protected] of Vodafone prepaid connection Rs 5/- is being deducted daily toward happy2help subscription, which is not subscribed by me.please cancel the subscription..
My Number[protected]of vodafone, Rs5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2helpservice subscription, which is not subscribed by me, , , , , please unsubscribe this
Very surprisingly, a well appreciated company like Vodafone is resorting to cheap tactical manouvers as listed above. My number is [protected] from Delhi circle. Recently they've been activating any of these petty packs costing from Rs 5-Rs 150 witout authorization in response to whenever you call up there call centre while in roaming.

This is unethical n very annoying. Pls stop these cheap tricks.
My Number [protected] vodafone, Rs5/- is being deducted daily towards happy2helpservice subscription, which is not subscribed by me, , , , , please unsubscribe this

20006