[Resolved]  Vodafone — Unauthorised deduction from my prepaid Account

My mobile number is [protected].
Last Month i found that a sum of Rs30.00 was deducted from my prepaid Account as a caller tune charge. When I contacted service provider I was replied that I have opted for activation of the caller tunes for amonth. I was sure that I have not voluntarily opted for the same.
The Funniest thing is that if Some one has balnce less than Rs30.00 they deduct per day Rs1.00 and if more they deduct the full for a month. Ridiculously they have the system that just pressing a key activatesthe same and when I requested that I want to discontinue and refund me the same after deducting the the usage they simply refused.

Similarly on expiry of one month they again deducted Rs30.00 from my Account and when I complained they said that untill and unless i am not deactivaing I canot get refund. I deactivated and the caller tune was stopped but my Rs 30.00 was not refunded.

Now my question is that how can a service provider can deduct just on pressing of a button. If the same was activated and when I requested to discontinue they advised to decativate but with out any refund.

Similarly can a service provider again deduct with out getting confirmed from the service user.

Where money matter is concerned just presing of button is sufficient enough for money deduction. On the contrary for recharge lot of key is required to pressed befor getting the usage time.

Comments

Vodafone — Deduction of prepaid balance without prior information

Please note that my vodafone prepaid balance Re.30/- deducted without any prior confirmation.I received a massage that CRBT activated on phone and Re.30/- will be deduct every month.

I haven't requested for this scheme also I am not aware about this scheme.

My mobile no is :[protected]

We request you to credit my deducted balance to my prepaid a/c as soon as possible.I am not interested for any such schemes. also intimate you not to deduct any amount prior my confirmation.& stop such malpractice of missuses customer account balance.

Thanks and regards,

Kamlesh K.

Vodafone — unauthorised monthly deduction

My cell No is [protected]. Vodafone without any authority from me is deducting a monthly rental of Rs30/-stating it is for caller tunes though I never asked them or subscribed to any caller tune.Everyday several times the caller tune service keep pestering me with their mail. I dont respond to them.Can something be done to stop this harrassment

My vodafone prepaid balance of Re.30/- has deducted without any prior confirmation.I received a massage that MCI service has been activated on my phone and Re.30/- has deducted from it. i want to conform u that this service had activated unfortunately by me but i had deactivated it and Rs. 30/- had deducted. but again i received massage that MCI service has been activated on my phone and again Rs. 30/- deducted from my pre-paid balance. I haven't requested for this scheme also.

I had visited ur vodafone store but they didn't help me

I request you to credit my deducted balance to my prepaid a/c as soon as possible.I am not interested in this such schemes. also intimate you not to deduct any amount prior my confirmation.& stop such malpractice of missuses customer account balance.

Vodafone — deduction in account

I am using Vodafone prepaid sim no [protected]. On date 29-05-10 the respective company has automatically activated service said to be Vodafone alerts VA_Booly without my prior consent/permission and deducted money. When I tried lodge a complaint in this regard in customer care center, they replied that complaint be submitted later on because their server is down. when I re-contacted to the concerned center they told that the dedication amount cannot be re-stored. This is totally wrong with a customer. My dedicated amount be deposited in my account.

Regard,s
Sidharth

Vodafone Prepaid — unwanted service activated

I am using vodafone from last 3 yrs. on 6th sept at 5.45 pm i received a sms that caller tune is activated to Ur mobile [protected] and amount for activation of caller tune is automatically deduct from my vodafone prepaid balance now my a/c is in negative, when i call 198 for 15 min they could not pick the phone after 5 min i again call the this time Mr amit kadam spoke to me for 15 min i lodge my compliant and wish to talk with his senior he hold the phone for 20 to 30 min but his Sr did not come on the line, after one hour i again call on 198 this time executive told me that Ur complaint is here and it will affected within two hour and ur balance will refund to Ur mobile but till today 8th step my caller tune did not deactivated by the company nor my amount refund me
hi i m using vodafone services last 1 year in one year vodafone decuted my account ballance many time . now last 2 days ago i recharge 100 rupes my ballance decuted with the messag that RURAL VAS SERVICE has been activated to yr no. and amount will cut of on ur no . many time ballance will cut of by callar tunes has been set to your no.

Vodafone — unwanted services activation

actually im not satisfied with vodafone services.they r activates unwanted services on my mobile number.

last day date-22.10.2010 they activated the service on my number those i have not requested to him.they cheat with coustmor.im not satisfy with him.they r many time do the same thing like this..so please take action against this company...im very thankful to you...

Vodafone in — activation of unwanted services without prior information which resulted in deduction of prepaid balance

this is to intimate you that i have been using vodafone prepaid mobile conection number ([protected]) since FEB 2011. Since then some unwanted VALUE ADDED SERVICES are being activated on this number from vodafone service provider that resulted in deduction of my prepaid balance.
i have complained about the same to the vodafone customer care but no neccessary action has been taken by them so far, still i am facing the same problem so i am forced to bring this issue in your notice.

request you to kindly do the needful.

Vodafone Prepaid — unauthorised deduction of balance

Vodafone deduct my Rs16 for internet service which is not registerd by me,
when calling to customer care,exicutive says that we are not able to refund your amount.

Vodafone — Deduction of Balance for unwanted VAS

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to say you that I am the Vodafone user of Punjab from last 1 year, Last month I got a call from Vodafone and a representative told me about a VAS (Gurbani Pack), But I refused to activate that pack but he told me that this call is only for informing me that I can listen Gurbani on my mobile. buT I again told him that I don't want to activate any Gurbani pack. But still they activated that Gurbani pack on my mobile and I lozed a complaint regarding the same on 121(their complaint number). And still I didn't got my balance refund.Please take a necessary action towards this.I shall be very thankful to you.

vodafone pre paid — UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTIONS

ON 4/5/2011,UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTION OF RS 96 BY MISELLING OF PRODUCT AND SUBSEQUENTLY APP.RS 56 WERE DEDUCTED ON 6/5/2011 WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. DESPITE ASSURANCES FROM CUSTOMER CARE, RS 152 NOT REFUNDED.
PLZ ENSURE REFUND

GAURAVDEEP THAKUR
MOBILE NO [protected]

Vodafone — deduction of account

iam a Vodafone customer for past 1 year .nowadays iam loosing 2or3 rupees daily.please check the problem .most days account becomes minus because of this .please do the needful as soon as possible
why you r cheating customer. i[censored] want money just beg us

21977