[Resolved]  Vodafone — Callertune code

Hi, I have tried a lot but without sucess to find out code to activate the callertune "ride it" from My own way by jay sean. Can you please provide the same or activate on my phone.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Jan 20, 2012 Hello Prathik,

We would like to inform you that the mentioned song is not available as of now. Please be informed that you can call 567910 and set your recorded voice/recorded tune as a Callertune. Do write in to us for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care

Comments

hi sir i needed callertune dawn jay song name you call me liar i am searching past 8 days so please give me the code as u possible
Hi, I have tried a lot but without success to find out code to activate the caller tune. move name is LOVE actor Salam khan and Song satiya ye tune kya kiya. Can you please provide me code to my email id or mobile number [protected].
actually i wanted to get a caller tune from the movie tum bin..as per vodafone instruction i do msg many times but i dont get any response..so that i m very dissapointed, , , may be will never try to get any caller tune in future due to poor response from your side...even i do call also but all in vain...money reducted from my cell but i dont get caller tune...can you pls help me to get the song from the movie "tum bin"
song is...tum bin jiya jaye kaise kaise jiya jaye tum bin...i will be very thankful to you...my cell no. is [protected]

thanks
please give me callertune code of kasam ki kasam hai kasam se from main prem ki divani hoon film
my mo no is [protected]
i wanted caller tune of frozen of madonna and i tried alot but did not get plz just send me the
code of frozen(ray of light) by madonna
Dear Vodafone Team,

please give me callertune code of kasam ki kasam hai kasam se from main prem ki diwani hoon film.

Jyoti
hai iwant caller tune from the film arunachalam the song is" kalaimagane kalangathe" pls send code for this song i have tried lot more to get this with un succeed
my mobile no is [protected]
Pls send me the code for Ride it by Jay sean ...
Its been 4 - 5 yrs from now that i am using Vodafone Service.
Its from the month of May that i have migrated my prepaid account to postpaid account.
There is no complaint as such that i have to register but its just that i havent received my Vodafone monthly bill at my home address.
I had also put a request for duplicate copies of bill but still there is no responce from your side.
Therefore, i would request you all to sort out this matter ASAP.

And also i would like to request for the caller tune codes of ROCK songs since the collections are very less.
Looking forward for a Positive reply,

THANKYOU,
RUTIKA TODANKAR.
Can you provide Callertune code onmy email address my mobile no.is [protected]
please give me callertune code of "sannu kina tu pyara sadda rabb janda hai" singer name is gurbax shonki
and i also need the code of "shuru tere toh"singer name is jarnail alelonn.
these are punjabi songs so plz snd me code as soon as possible plz i m very thnkful 2 u
from-Sarbjot Singh n my no. is [protected]
Hi, I have tried a lot but without sucess to find out code to activate the callertune "ride it" from My own way by jay sean. Can you please provide the same or activate on my phone numbr [protected]
hi have search a lot for callertune . please give me the song code of theke album name mutiyare of singer veer davinder.
Dear Vodafone Team,

shelly
Hi for past one year am looking for the tamil movie caller tune nalai embhathu ellai endral song from the movie love birds. But this tune is not available in vodafone caller tune list.I kindly request you to add this song in your caller tune list.
i m tird ma caleer tune so i want new something, , , i[censored] have any beautiful caller tune than pliz send me ma no is [protected]

Vodafone India