Vodafone — demo

mahesh havanur
dear sir my name mahesh from [RANEBENNUR--DIST--HAVERI -- KARNATAKA ] my vodafone demo is not refilling iwill reffiling to a massage displyade [YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO USE THIS SYSTEM ] and this demo to not callilg a retailer help line i will complianting a vodafone care [DAVANGERI --KARNATAKA ] 3 MONTHS remainning but this probelem not solve SO PLEASE SIR SOLVE THISE PROBELEM. [ MY DEMO NO--[protected] SIM NO[protected] 4
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

MY SIM CHANGE TO ZANRAL SIM TO DEMO SIM.
MY NO. [protected]
MY SIM CHANGE TO ZANRAL SIM TO DEMO SIM.
MY NO. [protected]
MY ADD- COMPUTER ZONE kISOK CENTER BETUL MP
i need a help
DEMO PLAN ACTIBAT
MY NO.[protected]
hi sir my name mahendra singh (kuchaman city, nagaur raj.) and this demo to not callilg in demo customer care(no.400) help line .please my problume soulaction imaditaly.my demo number [protected].
my no. is [protected] this num. is demo plz help me

19684
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - demo