[Resolved]  Vodafone — network with incoming & outgoing calls problem

I have a problem of incoming & outgoing calls due to network problem for last three days. I can't receive any calls because the all incoming calls are automatically disconected for few seconds.And I also can't doing outgoing calls for network problem in vodafone. so i request to solve my problem as soon as possible.

Comments

Vodafone — Network with incoming and outgoing calls problem

Sorry In my last complaint I forgot add my mobile number. So, now I am sending my Mobile number i.e. [protected]. I request to u pls. solve my problem as soon as possible.

Vodafone — problem in incoming calls

From 29/09/2010, I m anot receiving any incoming calls in my Vodafone number, any body dialing my number gets the mesaage that the my is not valid it's a wrong number. I have tried several time calling in my own number from other phone , but faced the same problem. I checked my handset by inserting another sim of different number that worked fine. I have also inserted my sim in other mobile handset & faced the same problem. I have called 5 time to vodafone customer care but are not able to assist me saying they have checked the network & all incoming & outgoing calls network are showing fine in their system. Please what should be done.

Vodafone India