[Resolved]  Vodafone — free gift (reebok bag)was assured after post paid connection but not given

sir
vodofone sales man contacted through my cell and told free gift will be given after taking post paid connection of vodofone but they have not even turned down after giving post paid connection even after giving complaint many times(complaint no[protected]

I have contacted personelly to vodofone stores (jalahalli cross,bangalore) they told I have to get this gift from the agency where I have taken connection and they cannot do any thing.
agency address they given after entering phone no in computer is E4E bussiness solutions india pvt ltd
no 109, koramangala industrial layout, 4 th cross, 5th block ,koramangala ,bangalore-95.
Iam frustrated with this kind of cheating.pl help me
my phone no is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:39:35
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Vodafone — cheat in gift

I mr Vishal jangir I have taken a post paid connection in a scheme, in which i got a reebook gift voucher and i had selected for reebook jacket but the gift which i got was wind cheater which is extremly low quality compare to the jacket dilplayed in the vodafone store and I got this gift too late for which i had visited to vodafone store 2-3 times. I want to replace that with rebook jacket

Vodafone India Phone