Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Vodafone — Sim Card Life Time and Validity

I am using Vodafone ([protected]) in Gujarat Kutch. I have Purchase one Prepaid SIM Card at my Village.This Prepaid has life time validity but I have cancel ate this facility and I talk to Vodafone care and dissection about cancel life time validity and recharge any scheme and one year plan than I sent one massage form my mobile to Vodafone care ( Can Life – 144 ) 23 Sep 2009. But Vodafone sent only massage (Your Request Received Your services de-active within 24 HRS. but till date not De-active. Than I recharge 151 plant ( 365 day validity and 50 balance form Mundra ) than I check my balance but balance sawing 146 but validity sawing 0 days than I talk to Vodafone care MR. Kamran hi is call that your life time re active and your this plant not consider because all ready life time plant active but sir I have already de-active life time plant. And you have got 146 Rs. This is very important matter. Costumer care guides us and follows all system but I struggle this type of mistake. Dear sir please looks this matter and guides me urgently. And Vodafone costumer care behavior very poor and I record this please reply me.
I request the authorities to take my complaint earnestly and take steps to curtail this menace. Thank You.

My Prepaid Number [protected]