Vodafone - Hutch — Vodafone Cheating and Bad Customer Service and Activating Caller Tune without approval from Phone Users.

When I went in for new Vodafone connection[protected] while canceling my other connection which was 600 mins tariff[protected], the executive from Ascon Marketing promised me to give the same tariff 600 mins free in place of 450 mins, thus by giving Rs.60/- discount every month from the day my new connection[protected] is activated.

After getting this I never got any discounts and when contacted the executive he suggest to hold 60/- and pay the rest of the money and there by outstanding money on every month has been pending.

I have logged calls with Vodafone several times and I have spoken all most all the executives and no one responds back, saying I will call you back in 10 minutes.

I have also logged call twice to send itemised to my email and yet to receive it and it is now more then three weeks i have received the bills on my email.

Can you please let me know to whom should I escalate this if this is not getting resolved.

Vodafone has activated caller tune by default and are charging RS.30/- per month with out prior approval from customer.

I feel i have been cheated by vodafone.

Comments

Hutch — activation of caller tunes

i have never send request or never call to hutch for activation of caller tunes but everytime they activate it and deduct neccessary balance from account.
i have called to customer care but very bad response.
Yes, It is 100% true. It had happend twice in Oct-2007. My mobile no is:[protected].
Vodafone people are playing cheep tricks for their business.

Some times, the call is not successful, Call charge will be deducted absolutely. They should feel ashame of their service providing.
i am in indian

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone - Hutch - Vodafone Cheating and Bad Customer Service and Activating Caller Tune without approval from Phone Users.