[Resolved]  Vodafone Postpaid — Refund of excess payment

I am Priya Somaraj from Bangalore, I was a customer of Hutch for almost 3 years because of the poor network service i had to disconnect the vodafone service..after vodafone disconnected my connection i went to the vodafone show room and paid the balance in cash of Rs. 1019.00 /- on 31/05/08 Since I was on ECS plan the amount was also deducted from bank a/c on 03/06/2008. when i noticed this i went to kalayan nagar vodafone branch office and on request of refund of the excess payment your executive for the first time informed me that the excess payment would be refunded after 45 days through the courier service, after 45 days when i did not received any payment i visited again your branch office, there again informed me that the payment would be made in 60 days since i was confused i then went to your cox town branch office & enquired on the same, there i got a feedback that refund would be made only after 90 days...today on september 1st 2008 when i again went to ur branch office in cox town they are telling me that the payment would be made after 15 days...

My concern here is each executive from your various branches gives me different information each time, why is it so?.. Please ensure that all executives gives the correct information to the customers. I have received a guarantee from your executive that I would a receive a cheque for the refund amount on 15th September 2008. please ensure that this is adhered to. Please let me know if the latest information I have received from your executive is correct or not?
Waiting for the reply..
Priya Somaraj.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir /Madam
Mobile no:[protected]