[Resolved]  Vodafone Prepaid — Unsolicited installation of ring tone and arbitrary deduction of Rs.30/- from my pre-paid account

I hve neither asked for any ring tone installation nor selected any song tobe installed, but to my utter dismay a msg appeared on my mobile stating about successful installation of ringtone and deduction of Rs.30/- on that count. My vodafone Mobile No. is [protected]. The entire episode is unbusinesslike against the the interest of a customer/consumer. ALL THAT I WANT IS IMMEDIATE DELETION OF THIS UNSOLICITED RINGTONE AND CREDITING BACK THE AMOUNT ARBITRARILY DEDUCTED. Can I expect an immediate favourable action pl?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:11:16
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

sir, whenever i have been recharced my accout above 50 Rs my balance have been automatically deducted by 49 Rs (cricket pack) I complain so many time to your customer care ecuetive but yet i not able to get positive reponse, from my side i didnot send single message for activate cricket pack and not recevied any autogenerated call from your side.
so requsting to please implement on my problem if i will not get positive response from your side i will surrender my SIM to my neatest customer centre.
thanks
NAME Ravikant chotia
mobile no:-[protected]
place :-Jaipur

Vodafone — Linkin park Ringtone

I wanted Linkin Park ' Numb' set as My ringtone from the album Meteora, I saw that they were no ringtones by Linkin Park.Please send me some . Thanks!My no. is [protected]
i just want to know dat..is ther any sms packs for national sms in nagpur..i really need it..as jharkhand has..34 rs we get 340 msgs..so is ther any scheme in nagpur...plz let me knw

Vodafone — ringtones are not available

while searching for linkin park callertunes nothing was available in vodafone...
international doesnt lists latin in its list...

Vodafone — ARBITRARY DEDUCTION OF CHARGES

Vodafone deducted arbitrarily from my prepaid balance and not bothered to give details of charges despite my complaint.In spite of my repeated complaints the company did nid not bothe to send any response may be because prepaid users are giving them less revenue.

Vodafone India Phone