[Resolved]  Vodafone.in — Receipt for my Payment of 1100

we would like to inform you that On 23-July-2008 (6:45 PM), I was at Vodafone Store, Hisar(Hariyana) for bill payment. When was paying my bill through Machine. I was suppose to 1600 for Mobile No: [protected]. But After Entering 1100. there were Power failure. And I didnot get any receipt for this.We regret to inform u that Even No one was ready to give me any prove for that payment. I am still waiting for his response. And I have not received any SMS also. I am at Roaming.

We will anticipate ur early action in the above matter at the earliest.

Mukesh Kumar([protected])
Subject: Receipt for Bill Payment
Date: Thu, 24 July 2008 12:20:33

Comments

Vodafone — For Bill Payment

On 23-July-2008 (6:45 PM), I was at Vodafone Store, Hisar(Hariyana) for bill payment. When was paying my bill through Machine. I was suppose to pay 1600 for Mobile No: [protected]. But After Entering 1100. there were Power failure. And I didnot get any receipt for this. And Even No one was ready to give me any prove for that payment. I am still waiting for his response.
Please do some thing for my 1100 rs.

Mukesh Kumar
Mobile No : - [protected]

Time : 11:43am on 24-July-2008
i required may-2008 to August-2008 payment receipt bill. i request you to send me payment receipt bills to [protected]@rediffmail.com.

this is for my company purpose for reimbussement..

Pls. give me bill summary for bill payment. my mobile no. is [protected].

Make it fast as soon as possible.

thanks & regards,
Dhaval Soni
I have deposited mob bill in vodafone store, kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane on dated 31/3/2013 . The request has given for sending bill in my mail [protected]@yahoo.com. But till date no respond from your side. Please sen it today itself for submitting the bill in my office

Thanks & Regards