[Resolved]  Croma — croma return/exchange policy

Today Dec25, 2020, I purchased Sony Branded Bluetooth Headphones WH CH510 Black color from Croma, Sector 29, Gurugram. After Opening the pack, I noticed that Echo Cancel feature mentioned on the package does not give correct information and during voice call, I could hear my own voice. So wanted to return the product as I was not Satisfied but salesman refused saying product has been opened. I was still in Store and not taken the product out yet. Wordings about exchange of product on the bill is misleading and I as a customer feels cheated about the same. I want to return it. Pls help.
Jan 2, 2021
I also emailed to Croma stating the problem I was facing with the product and received an email stating that they do have Universal exchange policy and asked me to visit Croma store. I went there and again explained the issue to their Customer Service Desk, they tried the product and acknowledged the issue, then they called Sony customer Service to enquire about the product issue and on his response, got ready to exchange the product. So I exchanged my headphones and bought a better product, paid the difference amount between previous and new product.
Dec 26, 2020

Croma customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Croma
    1928
    Croma Phone
    +91 72 0766 6000 [Helpline]
    +91 22 6761 3600 [Support Office]
    +91 40 6722 6870 [International Helpline]
    Croma Address
    Unit no.201, 2nd Floor, Akruti Center Point, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093