Crown Honda Noida — Pathetic and frustrating customer service

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Permandermalik
I am permander malik, i purchased honda city diesel car hr26-cf-9330 from ring road honda gurgaon in march 2014 with extended warranty. Since i currently stay in noida so i get my car serviced regularly at crown honda noida sector 63.

I want to bring to your notice an issue i faced during the last car service in march 2017 at crown honda noida sector 63.

Issue – service advisor diagnosed brakes and told me that discs and pads are to be changed and customer has to pay for it. When i questioned warranty on brakes and disc, he clearly denied. My car is still covered under extended warranty period.
I had no option but to change the brakes and pay for it.

Immediately after few days of changing the discs and pads, i started hearing a screeching sound when i apply brake, which doesn't inspire confidence while braking. I reported this brake noise and shuddering issue to crown honda, sector 63 noida team and they called me to get the issue checked. I went again in april 2017 to their service center and spend the whole day to get it done.

Again i am facing the same issue from last few days and now i am really frustrated as it was running fine before i went for the regular service in march 2017.

The situation is really frustrating for me as i will have to devote another full day and still will have no guarantee that the problem would be rectified.
I went for honda car because i was assured of top quality service but what has happened is just the reverse. Agreed honda cars sell only on its name and reputation but i don't believe that it is any reason to fleece a customer.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0