DD Motors

Phones: +91 11 2715 3996, +91 11 2715 3999

View More Information...

Load

DD Motors Complaints & Reviews

My Maruti wegnar car Dl9cqs 4724 Doing for service in dd moter peera gari all seat cover are very dirty & dump dust in...

Hello myself Mr. Jayson Rawat, on behalf of my mother Mrs. P. V. Rawat Owner of Vehicle no. DL 8C Q 7194 . R/O 234, Ghalib Appartment, Parwana Road Pitam Pura, Delhi - 110034, Mobile: [protected], we have purchased Ritz VXI from Wazirpur Showroom of DD motors in November 2009. My car was picked up by employee of DD Motor Wazirpur for 2nd service of the vehicle and necessary checkup and Teflon of the vehicle on 10th May 2010 with the assurance that the vehicle would be ready and returned by the evening of same day.
I am deeply regretted to inform you even after repeated visits to the DD motor I am unable to get my Vehicle back. For the reason best know to the company.
I am deprived o[censored]sing my vehicle for so many days hampering my day to day work and putting me into much inconvenience.
I request your good self to see into the matter and intimate me the genuine reasons for the delay. This really reflects the bad impression about the performance and after sales services of the company.

Thanking You
Jayson Rawat
S/O P. V Rawat
Owner of Vehicle no. DL 8C Q 7194
Aug 13, 2020

I HAD BOUGHT RITZ VDI BS IV ( REGISTRATION NO. DL9CX3583, COLOR : SILKY SILVER ) ON SEPT 28, 2009 FROM DD MOTORS, PEERA GARHI.

IN JAN 2010, I WAS INFORMED THAT RC COULD BE COLLECTED. HOWEVER ON REACHING PEERA GARHI SHOWROOM, I WAS SHOCKED TO NOTE THAT RC WAS WRONGLY ISSUED WITH WRONG MODEL LDI & WRONG COLOUR. I WAS TOLD THAT RC WOULD BE SENT BACK & CORRECT RC COULD BE COLLECTED IN 2 WEEKS.

ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS, TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE RC. EVERY TIME ON CALLING I AM INFORMED, RC WILL BE RECEIVED IN NEXT 2 DAYS. KINDLY HELP !

i have been your coustomer for last 8 years.
      i booked for a new swift petrol in last week of december 2008 and was promised delivery of the same by 10-15 jan. the person who promised was PRADEEP DABLA and his MANAGER from DD MOTERS PEERAGARHI DEDHI. it was not fullfilled. again they promised to deliver by 25th. still i was fooled. now they are saying that cannot give before 10th feb.
      sir i strongly protest against this making-fool attitude of yours dealer and is planning to lodge formal complaint at appropriate authorities.
      i expect that an action will be taken against the responsible person so that this fooling dosent happen to others.
      i wish to withdraw myself as your coustomer.

I had gone to DD Motors Mayapuri on 19th July 2008 to get the Fuel Pump checked for my Maruti Zen Car....
        Hello myself Mrs. Renu Jain R/O 51-Arihant Nagar Punjabi Bagh West New Delhi-110026, Mobile: [protected], [protected] as...