Sai Service Station

Sai Service Station Customer Care

Facebook

Load

Sai Service Station Complaints & Reviews

I get the feeling that Sai service is all about show me the money. Had gone to sai service lower Parel since my car was water damage and was told to keep the water in the car for 2 to 3 weeks before insurance company sends in their representative to check the car. I did have a word with insurance rep and was informed that he can visit the service station next day it self, however sai service did not have any space to keep my car, so I requested them to let the car get inspected so they can help me remove the water within the car but that was not possible for them. They want the car to have rain water in the car for 2/3 weeks get the car rusty and then fix it. I did speak with an representative from sai service and during the call he just hung up on me.this was difficult to digest... I was still waiting for an representative from sai service to give me his managers number but I guess that's not going to help much..
Jul 22, 2021

Sai Service Station customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, am surya from Kozhikode (Calicut) I have a bad experience in Sai service Maruti Suzuki genuine spares in west hill chungam...
    Unethical behavior and services by the advisor S. A. Shankarlal at Mapusa Sai Service. As per the appointment I took my car...
    Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms
    Head or Ombudsman of Maruti Suzuki India and SAI SERVICE India

I am writing make a...

I had visited your service centre on 09/05/2021 for servicing of my Swift Dzire car.
    br...

Hi this is shilpa shailesh pawar i have wagonr (auto matic)mh 03 cm 4912

last 1 year i have facing gear shifting probleam kindly book my appointment and clear the same probleam
    May 09, 2021

I am facing a problem with the sai service station bicholim, as they are not accepting the card payment, I want to know why? 1st of all government is forcing us to go for cashless method than why this nonsense is happening, why bicholim service station is denying the card payment? The reason they are saying that its not getting tally in their account, but afterall it's all about money, whatever mode it is they are getting the full money at one shot. Please solve my issue as soon as possible
      May 08, 2021

I try to get insurance since a month but in Sai Service Borivali employees who look after the insurance are not providing a first instance help for my vehicle insurance.
        Mar 20, 2021

I own a Swift diesel car purchased in 2010 from Chennai. Number is TN 07___4793. I have been getting my car serviced through...

I had my car Wagon R MH12 QE 1828 insurance renewed (ICICI LOMBARD) with Sai Services Station, Pune -411040 on 11 Mar 2021. I had got it insured last year also through them.
          Despite repeated calls, at least 20 of them, I have not received my copy of the insurance. Besides, I was told I will get free vouchers worth Rs 2000/- for wheel alignment etc.
          Since I am temporarily disabled after knee surgery (I am 73 yes old senior citizen), I had requested them to deliver the documents at home which is 300 mtrs away. Till now, nothing has bee done. No documents delivered.
          Mar 17, 2021

Car given for service at sai service center poothole. After servicing the music system was not working. No action was taken. Now the vechile shows no engine oil. It's just one month after servicing
            Mar 15, 2021

I Bhagwati Lal kanhaiyalal Gundecha owner of my vehicle mh04 JM 8621 my both sons has meet with an accident...

I Purchased My Maruti Celerio Car from SAI SERVICE ( Pune ) Invoice Date :08Jan2018

My Excess Payment Amount 7646.85 against both Credit Memo Amount 5000.01 and 2646.84, Still not refund me after so many followup with Dealer Kindly Please look into this matter, I attached my Original Invoice Copy Please go through.
              Jan 05, 2021

Was trying to call on [protected]. The reception picked up the call after 3 attempts and hang up on me without transferring...

I have admitted my Wagon R at Wagholi, Pune Sai Service Sation. But my experience is so bad. No good Repairing, No good detaining and painting properly, Not fitted Press button, dammage mud flap and sensor, Left side door speaker dammage.
                Nov 27, 2020

I have just changed suspension of my wagonr meanwhile that time I have also said to service manager for changing of cabin roof ligt before 25 days and given payment for that still they are failed to replace it
                  Nov 26, 2020

So, I had visited Sai Service in MIDC for my first service. Trust me when I say that they don't give a damn. Okay.
                    br...
                    This is in regards to my vehicle MH02DZ6180.

The pic of the left side front door replaced by sai service in...

The Sai Service driver of Borivali branch delivered the car at my residence. By negligence, he swiped 10 times the amount of the actual Invoice i.e. Actual Service charge bill was around 24K, the driver swiped the Debit card of INR 2.40 Lakh.

While the excess money should be refunded by Sai Service on priority, such negligence is not acceptable on the part of Sai Service and stringent action should be taken against the negligent driver.

Santosh
                    Nov 03, 2020

I have ertiga vehicleMH 12 PZ 0823 which i serviced every time in sai service .this time i have lots of problem regarding services like wheel alighnment, viable of vehicle etc...i had visited 3 times to service centre but every time provide. Mi sujjestion like change the battery change tyre . I listen to them and change my battery and tyre but still problem is persuing . I had ask him to do proper wheel alignment. They told mi do at outside othervise you will be charged. If problem gets charged every time keep service to u..than k u...
                      Nov 01, 2020