Delhi Police Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Police related photos (852)

Delhi Police Complaints & Reviews

yogesh kumar
sir
I was going to home from my office i was at west vinodnagar suddenly balram head constable and another constable stoped me and they said to me that i crossed the redlignt while at time was green lignt. they demanded 500 hundred rupees of bribe for leave me they threatend me that otherwise they will made a challan of elven hundred rupees. when i asked about why they are making my challan of elven hundred
now they start misbehave with me and beat me, i called to 100 number. Pcr came and but both traffice and PCR police officer threatend me that they will send to me jel. then they drive away me from incident place.
plz take a action against police officer

misbehaviour and demand of bribe by traffic police

I am receiving horrible SMS from this number : [protected], called airtel but they did not block this number, Can Police request them to block this number. Please teach him a lesson by blocking his outgoing sms.

thanks in advance,
Sita.

Ashwani K Kaushal
    Respected DCP Traffic,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I was wrongly challaned today for 'Tinted Glasses', while I was on my way to New Delhi Railway Station.

As provided in Rule 100 of Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989, the glass of windscreen and rear window of motor vehicles should have a visibility of at least 70% and that of side windows a minimum visibility of 50%.

My car has tinted glasses of type - No. 30 of Garware company, which conforms to the traffic rules stated above. The Traffic police constable, when given this explanation, told me that for a week they have to challan every vehicle with tinted glasses, irrespective of the amount of visibility. And further, he told me to remove the film within a week.

I have been using my vehicle with the film for the last two and half years without any qualms. If there have been any change in the rules concerning tinted glasses lately, please let me know of the same. Also, please clarify the authenticity of the traffic constable's claim in the paragraph above.

For your reference, my Challan No. is , Book No. 3582, Sl. No. 179096, Circle: KMC
    My vehicle No. is DL9C P 9682.

Request you to inform me at your earliest or take some action, deputing someone to inspect my vehicle.

Thanks & Regards
    Ashwani
    (Nephew of Shri ML Kalia, IPS, DGP Rajasthan Retd.)
    Ph : [protected]
    Respected DCP Traffic,

This is to bring to your kind notice that I was wrongly challaned today(30.11.2009) by anil kumar and kawar singh time 5.20pm againts challan number 378035 book number 7561 for 'Red light jumped', towards I.T.O to I.S.B.T, which is not commited by me I request to check throughly this matter becaues they are asking to take some illigle money which i want to give because i have not jumped the red light then they are threating me that they will charge me 1000 ruppes and or act 119, 184, 177 and they had kept my registration certificate they are using some bulger language.
    and requested to you that solved this matter and action againts them so that they cant hustle to any innocent persion which dont have moneyand return my R.C as soon as possible i am waiting quick reply and action againts them.

pradeep kumar
    my address E-3/456, gali no 10 4th pusta soniya vihar delhi 110094.
    lol LOOK WHOEVR YOU ARE
    OTS
    I WUD LIKE TO REPLY MY VIEWS N MANY WAYS
    AND IT WUD SUR EUNCOVER GOOD AND BADS OF OUR COUNTRY=
    1.) EVEN IF WE TELL OFFICERS WE ARE FOLLOWINF RULED WE ARE RELATIVE OF POLICING AGENCIES THAT HAVE SERVED INDIAN GOVERNMENT THEY NEVR ACQUIT US.
    THIS IS VERY SAD THEY EVEN DONT FEEL MERCY ON STAFF .
    2). INDIAN LAWS ARE SUFFICIENT BUT THE LAYMAN POLICEMEN ALWAYS USE LAW SO STUPIDLY THAT THEY SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BUT THEY ARE NOT SUSPENDED FOR THE SAID OFFENCES
    HOW CAN THEY STOP A DECENT GUY AND CHARGE HIM BADLY IF HE HAD LEGALLY PERMITTED TINTED GLASS THISLAW IS NOT FOR MOCERY IOF POLICING AGENCIES CANT DO IT THEN THEY SHUD BE KEPT OR SENT TO THE SHT BOX OF THE MUNICAL COPRPORATIONS.
    YES ITSNOTBAD.
    3) WHO IN INDIA FOLLOWS THE LAW.
    WHO TELL ME A SINGL EGUY ?
    AND YESYOUCAN HAVE ALL MY ADRESS ANDIAM ALOENENOUGH TO FIGHT EVRY LEGAL FIGHT AGIANTS ANY ATTROCITY OR INJUSTICE BUT YES IWUDNOT CHARGE ANY FEE
    I HAVE IT IN MY GENES FOR JUSTICE ICANT BETRAY MY COUNTRYMEN.
    IAM A LAWYER
    A BA DONE.
    NO LAWYER BE SENIOR OR RENOWNED CAN EVR EVR CHALLENGE ME IWUD TAKE JUST 5 MINUTES.
    IAM OOR GUY.
    BUT REMEMBE RIAM APATRIOT I THINK OF MY COUNTRY I FEEL SAD.
    WE SERVE NATION AND THEN OUR OWN MEN DOTN FEEL FOR US.
    WHAT IS THIS ALL GOINFGON WHY DIFFERENCE IN HARYANA POLIC EOR RAJATSHAN OR DELHI OR MAHARASTRA WE ARE SERVING OUR INDIA, .
    COME ONE GROW UP WE ARE SERVING OUR INDIA,

SHAME I FEEL SHAME ON MYSELF IAM WBORN INIDNIA SON SOEM MATTERS
    AND I KNAO IAM THE LUCKIEST ONE IAM AN INDIAN.
    PROUD TO BE INDIAN.
    UFFF
    SO MCH DIRT HERE
    EVEN ICANT EXPRESS MYPAIN
    ITSINDIA MY OWN LAND
    AND DONT ASK MORE
    IT HURTS.
    [protected]@GMAIL.COM ======== CRAZY INDIAN IAM DRUNK AND IAM USING INTERNET CAN YOU SUE ME ? LOL ?
    iam a guy who can embaraas even whole government of a tate forget the dgp 's or commisoners=
    IFU GOT ANY INJUSTICE TELL ME EMAIL ME
    NO LAWYER IN WORLD U WUD FIND SUCH TRUTHFUL WHO NEVR TAKE A PENNY AND CAN CRUSH EVRY HUMAN IN BETWEEN.
    IBET NER TRY ME
    INDIAN GOVERNMENT OFR EVEN ANY DEPARTMENT OR EVEN ANY LAWYER OF WORLD CAN EVR EVR ARGUE WITH ME
    SUREIAM YUNG AGE 30 BUT ITSMY RULE LAW I CAN NEVR CHARGE FEES FOR JUSTIC EBE IT BILLIONAIRE OR POOREST HUMAN OF INDIA.
    SURE ANY CITIZENSHIP I ALWAYS STUDY EVRY COUNTRY LAWS .
    IAM A STUDENT AND NEVR WANT GREED MONEY FAME.
    IAM LIKETATHT CRAZY TO THE FULLEST.
    ========================================
    I BET NO LAWYER OF WORLD CAN EVEN REPLY TO MY SENT NOTICE.
    IF HE WUD REPLY HE WUD LOSE THE FIGHT.
    I BET.
    BUT DO U KNOWIAM POOR EVEN THEN NEVR LOVEMONEY BUT HUMANS R SO ...I DONT WANT SAY BUT NO ONE FEELS FOR ME THAT EVEN ME NEEDMONEY.
    BUT YES I STICK TO MY LAWS.
    INEVR ACCEPT EVEN IF I DONT KEEP OR POSSES EVEN A SINGLE INDIAN RUPPEEE .ANDLOOOK MYINTERNET WORKS BSNLA ITS 6 TH MONTH IHAVENT PAIDMY BILLS DO U THINK ANY INDIAN WUD TRUST ME?
    BUT ITS TRUE
    IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA
    MY COUNTRY MY MOTHERLAND IAM A PORUD INDIAN NOT FOR FREEINTERNE TBUT FOR GOODNESS.
    WE INDIANS SHOUDL FEEL WE ASARE INDIANS AND WE SHOULD TRY TO TEACH LAWS THAN TO PUNISH,
    WITH LOE WE CAN SOLVE MANY PROBLEM AND WITH PENALTIES TRY DAILY NOONE UNDERSTANDS
    BRITISH LAWS SHOULDBE CHANGED.
    REGARDS
    I THINK ITS DIRECT CLAIM N DCP POLICE TRAFFIC FOR = AMOUNT 8 LAKH INDIAN RUPPESS .
    ANY ONE WANT TO PUT UP A LITIGATION CAN CONTACT ME.
    I BET IWUD BRING YOU NOT 8 LAKH BUT WHAT THE HONABLE COURT DECIDES BUT IWUD NOT TAKE A PENNY.
    BUT DO U THINK TH JUDGE WOULD BE A JUDGE?

SHAME I FEEL SHAME INDIA GOT NO JUDGE
    EVEN SUPREME COURT SAID TODAY

WE HAVE MANY JUDGES WHO TAKE BRIBES.

NOWU CAN IMAGINE BUT ITS SO NICE TO HEAR THAT ATLEAST THEY ADMIT
    ITS INDIA.

WHO CAN BEAT INDIANS EXCEPT INDIANS

FEEL PITY

FIRST TURKS ARABS MUSLIMS BRITISH FRENCH DUTCH PORTUGEUESE ANDNOW INDIANS SUCK INDIANS.
    S O PAINFUL.

INDIA IS NOT MADE FOR FGOVERNEMNT IF A GOVT WAS FORMED SOEM 60 EARS AGO.
    IT NEVR IMPLY IT WUD DESTRUCT MY COUNTRY
    IHAVE RIGHT OVE RMY LAND MY COUTNRY MY INDIA.
    HOW DARE THEY THE OFFICIALS DICTATE MY LAND .
    ITSMY LAND MY INDIA
    IAM PATRIOT ICAN FIGTH EVRY INJUSTIC EDIE FOR IT
    ITSMY MOTHER
    MY INDIA ICAN DIE FORIT MILLION TIMES
    Respected DCP(Traffic) New Delhi.

I have a complaint towards parking of buses/taxies in the Atul Grove Road area as below:-
    (i) In front of T-36/T-38 Atul Grove Road buses and private taxies are parked whereas it is a no-parking zone. Normally drivers are repairing their buses/taxies there in the Atul Grove lane, washing their vehicles and using unparliamentary language. This is causing great difficulty to the residents.
    (ii) In front of Baba Kamruddin ki Mazar, toutists buses are parked causing hindrance to normal traffic.
    (iii) Further, in front of mandir park private taxies/tourists buses are parked causing hindrace to normal traffic and inconvenience to residents.
    (iv) At Atul Grove Road private cars/taxies with drivers usually are parked on the road.
    (v) There is a private taxi stand at Atul Grove Road. Normally 10 to 15 taxies are parked on the pavement and road causing hindrance to normal traffic and unavailability of the pavement to on foot travellers.

It is requested that necessary measures may be undertaken to remove all the parking in Atul Grove Road/Atul Grove Lane area.

Thanks and regards.

V. K. Agarwal,
    Secretary, BSNL Residents Welfare Association,
    T-18F, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi.
    Mobile: [protected]
    e-mail: agarwal.[protected]@gmail.com

Sonika
      Earlier I only heard tht delhi police can be sold.But after the incident happened with ourself I am dead sure delhi police is of no use.They can do anything even for 5000 rs or for liquor bottle.Delhi police is the owrld cheap police our india can never be like foreign countries.Delhi police is never br ther ewhn you are in need...Corruption is worst thing but i will pray to god tht one day they will be treated as sin..Let me tell you one more thing frds i[censored] want to get change of statement against you just offer small money...They are beggers.....

Delhi Police — complaints Selling the wine & Ganja [Resolved]

Pulkit Shah
        Dear Police Team,

I would like to inform you that the House No I - 217, 218 Jahangir Puri. Mr Pawan S/o Phelwan...

Police — Beaten up by police [Resolved]

Amit Kumar Singh

My name is Amit Kumar Singh. I am working as a software engineer in IBM. I am resident of Vidyaranyapura,...

Sujit Kumar Pradhan
        I wanto to know whether Pradep Kumar Mediniray @Ray S/O Mayadhar Mediniray @ Ray of Nilagiri PS:-Nilagiri or of Remuna PS:-Remuna Dist:- Baleshore, Orissa has isued any Passport in his name.He is an absconder criminal sine 2003 who has committed murder and rape.

Inspector In Charge Nilagiri Police Station
        PS:-Nilagiri
        Dist:- Baleshore
        Orisa

Regarding the passport
        The Photographs of the above criminal who has commited rape and murder to one 13 years girl may kindly be circulated to every statepolice crime branch of India for his early arrest and to intimate the following mobile number [protected] if he is found traced in any locality.

Inepector incharge of Police
        Nilagiri PS
        Dist:-Balasore
        Orissa.
        India.

AMIT ANAND
          I just entered one way in khan market from wrong side.On duty Traffic Police Inspector "NAFE SINGH" caught me.I accepted my mistake and gave him my license for preparing challan.He told me challan is for Rs 200.I gave him Rs. 200.When he gave me the challan slip There i found the challan was for Rs 100 only.When i argued with him. He told me to keep quite or he'll put an extra "1" befor the amount and will make it Rs1100 for "Dangerous Driving"(which was not the case at all).I was getting late for my office, so i took the slip of Rs 100.This way he looted me.I have scanned my Challan slip No 375487 which states i disobeyed on way rule MV Act 17(1) RRR/177, challan charges Rs 100. But he took away Rs 200 before retrurning my DL and challan slip.Near by shopkeepers are the witness.Strong action must be taken aginst NAFE SINGH, HC No. 289T .
          Amit Anand
          +91-[protected]
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Dear Anand, to be very honest do you think that some senior responsible officer is really sitting and reading ur complaint instead of digging his brain in on how to earn from other sources out of his fixed salary?? Ofcourse not, there are thousand of complaints everyday, if they should have gone through those, the department should have changed the attitude of their cops, sorry I mean to say uniformed millitants.Pls note that the cops are public servant public is not their servant, so if you do anything wrong to ur employer what he will do? Just do it in whatever way you want to for the sake of the country and for urself also, I think I am crystal clear to make you understand what to do.

Delhi Police — Tracking the stolen phone [Resolved]

Deepak Kumar MIshra
            Pl track my stolen phone

i lost my Mobile of[protected] Moto W270 +1GB memory card, IMEI no.-[protected]...

Joji Joseph
            It is observed that a very bad law and order situation in Delhi. I had a bad experience in Delhi-Faridabad road at the Bedarpur Boarder. I was driving back from Agra to Delhi on 23rd May around 8:30PM on a rent-a-car. 4-5 guys who is around 20-25 years old, tried to obtain money in front of Delhi Police. First, they were asking money as if there were asking toll. When I asked where is the reciept and they were just try to attack me and asked 200 rupees. They caught the collar of my shirt and hold my neck. One Police Gipsy and 2 Police men were standing 50 mtrs away looking at this events. It looks to me that the guys and Police men are trying to take the money from travellers together, I presumed there is no point addressing the matter to those Police men. Since my sisters and family were in the Car, I didn't want to take any risk.and I just gave 200 rupees and pushed off from there.

It is very shameful that one can't travel with out fear in the capital of India. Later I heard from the friends and relatives that after 8, it is not safe to travel in Delhi. It is much different now, compared to the situation of[protected], when I was working in Delhi.

Request the concerned to study this area, whether this is one of a case or it is a trend there, if it is a trend, it is very dangerous to the society and our culture.

Thanx & Regards
            Joji Joseph
            i agree delhi police not follow law and order

Police — law and order

We have been getting problem from water tank vehicle who drive inthe night above 10 pm untill 5 am in the morning, they horn and go in the night wantedly and sometimes stop the vehicle and sing the song loudly, If they are questioned not to do it, they shout on us and scold us very badly. We request you to tale some action against them. Or we the people have to do something about it. We need some higher authority to take care of this situation before peopel take law in their hand.

Citizens of HMT Layout
            some families creating nonsense and interfere into neighbour in chinna waltair netaji street.

nareshkadyan
              Animals are being shifted from Delhi to J&K under Indian Army supply cover to slaughter in a very cruel manner under very heavy stress, pain, injury, some time death even. This is the violation of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 read with the Cattle Transport rule, 1978 amended in 2001. Sheep's & Goats are transported in a double decor vehicles against the ISI specifications. Delhi, Haryana, Punjab Police accepting bribe for safe passage along with the so called animal rights activists / fake organizations & the Delhi Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals - DSPCA.
              The International Organization for Animal Protection - OIPA in India representative Naresh Kadyan tried to expose whole crime many times, lodged FIR's against offenders but now Police & DSPCA not taking seriously these violations, there are so many vehicles carrying animals towards Gazipur slaughter houses...animal cruelty should be controlled, accused / offenders be punished with out any further delay.-http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=cruel+animal+transportation+in...
              I am mother of Late Capt. Ayush Attri who did on 21/04/2003 after a dispute between Brig. L.M.Arora and Brig. Timmothy. I wish to bring to military police notice that my son in law Capt. Manish dabas alias Mainish Kataria is a fraud and is harrising me since 3 yrs. He has also taken money now worth 5 lakhs from me and is harrassing me and his regement Garwal rifles is witness to this. Please stop this military harrassment and punish the guilty and bring justice to the martyr family memebers.

Police — violent acts [Resolved]

Arul Alex
                Honourable Sir,
                Im Arul Alex aged - 26 living in korattur with my father Elumalai and Mother Jessy. im sorry to say...

Delhi Police — Pl track my stolen phone [Resolved]

Santosh Kumar
                i lost my Mobile of Nokia 6630, IMEI no.-[protected] & having Vodafone SIM inserted in it of mob. no. - [protected]....

amit gangwani

main indore main rehta hoon mare saath hi meri family rahti hain 27/03/2009 ko mere bade bhaiya (SUNIL GANGWANI) ne (POISON) kha kar (SUICIDE) ki thi unhone ek (SUICIDE NOTE) likha hai jisme unhone un logo ke naam likhe hai jo ki unki maut ke jimedaar hai suicide note milne ke baad bhi aaj till date tak koi report darj nahi ki gayi hai aur na hi un logo ko arrest kiya gaya hai sir jinke naam likhe hai woh paise wale hai is liye aaj tak koi report darj nahi hue hai isliye mujhe aapko yeh letter bhaijna pada hai mere bhaiya ke (AGE 28) thi aur woh married the unke 2 chote bache hai. 1-(age-7) saal ka chota bacha hai aur 1(age-2)saal ki gudiya hai sir aap he soche ki in masuom bacho ka kya hoga jinhone abhi apne baap ka sukh bhi nahi liya tha ab woh mujhe kehte hai ke hume papa se baat karne hai to sir mujhe bahut heart hota hai sir meri apse itni hi request hai ki aap mera saath jaroor denge aur hame insaf jaroor dilayenge
                Thanking You

Amit Gangwani

Delhi Police — No action of 100 no. call [Resolved]

Joginder singh
                  TO,

THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
                  Delhi.

Subject: A complain against the unsocial elements,...

Bandapalli Hemanath
                  Respected Sir,

I applied for PAN card on 31/08/2007 , and my application No.[protected] and processing fee coupon No.[protected] and got that through you sir but later I lost my pan card recently i search for that all my concerned places but in vain so I am requesting kind authority " how can I get my duplicate Pan card please intimate me".

Tahnking you sir,