Delhi Police

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Police Complaints & Reviews

Life of the resident of S4/96, New Mahabir Nagar ,near janak puri east metro station, New Delhi-18 is in danger . The owner...

The Police Officer,
BTM Layout,
Banglore.

Respected sir,
I am from AndhraPradesh. I came for searching job. I living at Madivala.
I am take bus in btm layout form Madivala to btm layout we were going on foot.
At that time of evening some people harass me in that foot path.
Please take action on those persons.

Thanking You Sir
Yours
M Sunitha

hello,

I am Sanjog Patnaik. An ordinary individual have losted my mobile while returning home. It worth rs 15,000/- . I was travelling by bus to my home. I was sitting all alone in my seat and was 10 kms away from my plave and my wife called me. I told her thati will be reaching home after 10 mins.After 5mins a guy took place near me and asked me where i am moving.I had no idea when he came to me as i was looking outside the window.he went away and got ready to step down from the bus. I searched for the phone and didnt get it.I went to the police and the police says whywere you travelling in bus when can hold such a costly phone. Forget it . Just come afterwards.

I had a very strong attachment with the phone . please help me get it back
    Aug 13, 2020
    DEAR SIR, I AM RAJESH PAL, I SUBMIT 25000 RUPEES AS SECURITY MONEY ON JULY 2010 IN Microcell Systems Pvt. Ltd. B-42, Sector-59, Gautam Budh Nagar - 201301, INDIA Contact details: +[protected], BUT I DONT GET JOB ON THIS COMPANY, AND THEY DO NOT REFUND SECURITY FEES PLESE TAKE ACTION THIS COMPANY. THANK YOU SIR.

my contact no is-[protected], i am from jaunpur uttarpradesh.

AN UNAUTHORISED CONSTRUCTON IS GOING IN A-297B . WE HAVE MADE A COMPLAINT REGARDING THIS IN KALKAJI POLICE STATION
      IN WRITTEN BUT NO ACTION IS TAKEN BY THEM AND THE CONSTRUCTION IS GOING ON. THEY START BLAMING US THAT WHY ARE YOU WASTING OUR TIME.BEAT OFFICER VISIT EVERY DAY AT A-297B BUT WHEN WE MAKE A CALL ON 100 NO ONE IS INTERSTED IN COMING TO SOLVE OVER COMPLAINT. WE ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT THEY ARE GEETING FROM THEM THAT BOTH MCD AND
      DELHI POLICE OFFICIAL ARE HELPING THEM
      Aug 13, 2020

to police — complain regarding unauthorised phone calls

respected sir,
      I m a resident of sodala,a dental student , from a respectful family.From last 2 months i have been receiving constant messages and calls from a person i don't know. it is being a great inconvenience to me. my brother also called him to resolve the problem but he started speaking vulgar and abusive words which were highly depressive. I haven't told my parents about this matter as I am not comfortable discussing such cheap issues with them. I am sending you the numbers of that person which are [protected],[protected]. I would be highly
      cooperative at my level as a student. please look into the matter seriously as it is letting me down morally and emotionally. EACH WORD SAID BY ME ABOVE ARE TRUE AND I AM HIGHLY LOOKING FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
      THANK YOU.
      YOURS SINCERELY
      AMRITA

With the casual approach of the Deptt, the public land is encroached upon by illegal building material suppliers ( Suppliers...

Residents of ground floor of property no. E23B and E24A, at Single Storey, Vijay Nagar (PS Mukherjee Nagar), Delhi 110009 have illegally blocked right to way in front of their houses by erecting metallic poles. No four wheeler can now pass through this lane, at any time. Residents of adjoining blocks have to take long route to reach their houses. The other peace loving residents are afraid to oppose these goons. Supreme court guidelines are being clearly violated. Will the police take some action?
        Aug 13, 2020

This is to bring into your notice that there is massive road jam on main Vishwas Nagar road due to illegal parking on main road.This illegal parking causing heavy traffic jam. Because of this if sometime there is medical emergency to some person, he or she cannot get the medical treatment in time resulting in death. It is suggested a 24x7 hours Traffic Police crane should be deployed to penalise the defaulters. It is requested to Delhi Traffic Police to take this matter very seriously.
          Aug 13, 2020

I'm a student.I lost my expensive mobile or i should say stolen in the local bus for which i filed an FIR dated 16-05-11 at 5:20 pm.The FIR says DY no. as 63B and the police station is patel nagar.I called and went many times in the police station but no action is taken yet.I'm still hopeful for my mobile because i had to work for six months to buy an espensive mobile.
            I hope this complain will help me and this is the only hope for me

Saurabh Gupta
            2236 shadikhampur gaon
            mandirwali galli
            New Delhi
            +91 [protected]
            No action by local Police

Respected Sir,

Greeting of the day!!

This is to bring in to your esteem consideration that day on 2 June2012 Mr. Ashok Ahlawat S/o Shr. Mukhtiar Singh resident of H.No. 22, Village Bindapur, Uttam Nagar, & some other outsider. demolished one of boundary wall of our plot Address - A-3, Keshoram Park Uttam Nagar forcefully. Pls. find attached photograph of that. When I came to know about it I immediately call to PCR but no one arrived to the spot till next 3 hours. I have also tried to log a FIR in Dabri police Station for the same but the in charge (SHO) is not ready to log FIR. Today they also came with pistol and gave threaten to me & our tenant that they have to leave that place otherwise they will be shot. Now we and our tenant are very afraid because of them and under mentally pressure. One of the guy of that group is Mr. Sushil Ahlawat (Advocate) and he is using his power in a illegal way. Now I don’t have any clue to whom I should approach for help, because local police is not involving in this and I am felling helpless.

Pls. look in to this and suggest what should be do. Looking for a positive and favorable response from you.

If any incident happen by Mr. Ashok & Mr. Sushil on me & my tenant is totally responsibility will go to Delhi Police.

Date:-08-Sep-2011

This is to inform you that dated 02-Sep-11 was my own vehicle no DL2C AH-5083...

the complaint is against 3 traffic police constables who were on their duty at the bus stop of wazirpur industrial area, ashok vihar today[protected] at 6:55pm.
              Today when I was waiting for a bus at the stop, and a DTC low floor bus(DL1P C 7462, route number:166) came. the bus driver neither opened the front door for the ladies(including me) and nor did he cared to close the back door of the bus while moving, thus, violating the two rules of the bus.
              When I along with 3-4 females waiting for the bus approached the cops who were just 10 meters away from the stop and asked them to take some action against the bus driver, they were so rude and inhuman.

They said," madam , yahan aisa hi chalta hai. apko jada hai to bus depot ja kar complaint kar do. waise ajkal koi bhi department nahi sunta, toh ab hum kya karein".

I felt so bad and disheartened with their response and replied back," if even you people will not listen to our problem, then where will we go".
              And they just turned their face and moved back smiling.

It was then that I got an idea to make my voice heard through consumer complaints.
              I hope that this matter will be looked in sincerely so that people have atleast SOME FAITH in DELHI TRAFFIC POLICE who claims to be with us, for us always.....

MY ADD. H. NO. 2 GALI NO. 2 M.D. MARG, GOPAL NGR. NAJAFGARH . N. DELHI
                MY COMPLAINT IS THAT ON 30-08-11 . MCD J. E. KULDEEP SINGH (CELL NO. [protected]) CONSTRUCTED A SLOPE ON ,T , POINT OF M.D. MARG WITH GALI NO. 2. MY ROOF PIPE OF RAINY AND ALL WATER BLOCKED UNDER SLOPE. AND THERE IS NO EXIT OF DRAINAGE WATER OF GALI NO. 2. NO NALI OF DRAINAGE WATER.IN THE GALI NO.2 . WHEREAS IN THE GALINO.2.( A FAUJI DANTAL HOSPITAL) WHICH DRAINAGE WATER IS STOPPED IN FRONT MY HOUSE. I HAVE FORCED TO LIVE IN GANDAGI, LITTLE DANGEROUS WORMS AND SNAKE , MICE, ETC. I HAVE COMPLAINT ON 30-08-11 AT PHONE NO. 25321235, MY COMPLANT NO. IS 1599.
                IN GOPAL NGR. ALL THE STREETS HAVE BEEN CONSTRUCTED BUT GALI NO. 2. NOT CONSTRUCTED CAUSE OFNOT AGGREMENT OF DOCTOR OF FAUJI DANTAL HOSPITAL.BECAUSE HE ANCROACHED THE HALF GALI NO.2. AND WANTS TO ENCROACHED THE REMAINING PART OF GALI NO. 2. I HAVE REGISTERED PAPER OF MY HOUSE WITH GALI NO. 2 AND FOUR GATES OF MY HOUSE IS SITUATED IN GALI NO.2. I AM A WIDOW LADY . MY HUSBAND , A MARTYR OF PARAMILITRY FORCE IN CHHATTISGARH. THERE IS NO RESPONSE OF MY COMPLAINT IN MCD, POLICE . I AM IN GREAT TENSION. PEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM SOTHAT I CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY. THANKING YOU . KARMWATI, CELL NO. [protected]

MCD COMMISSIONER — complaint of street

MY ADD. H. NO. 2 GALI NO. 2 M.D. MARG, GOPAL NGR. NAJAFGARH . N. DELHI
                Dear Sir
                I am residing at A-8 / 84 1st floor sector 16 Rohini Delhi - 110085,
                There is road sweepers are not come since 25 days and one month ago some MCD persons came and clean the water drainage (Naliya)
                since that day the mud put in front of mine house and on roads, no body come to take off that mud as well as nobody clean the roads too.
                Then why the MCD pay full month salary to them or those sweepers whom on duty in this area and not clean the roads or say not on duty and get the free full salary.
                Why?
                Please look in to the matter and take the action against the wrong persons and oblige and requested you to please order to some of your sweepers for clean the roads and takeoff the mud from in front of mine house.
                Thanks for soon action
                Sushil Aggarwal
                A-8/84 1st floor sector 16 Rohini Delhi-110085 Mob - [protected]
                Respected Authority,

In accorance with regulations of Supreme Court's Appointed Monitoring Committee, there should be a provison of parking space in the building at the first instance, then the person or contractor or building will go forward for construction activities. In this connection, it has been noticed that some inscrupulus person, contractor, and builder clearly violates the norms set up for the construction activities in front of the concerned authority and are doing building activities for their own self-interest i.e. not ensuring parking space in the ground floor of the building. It will not only put inconvience to the residents but also shatter the confidence of the residents in the authority. If they (person, builder & the others will also resort to the same construction activities in the vicinity. Thiis is what is going on in House No. WZ 283/137, Maddiwali Gali No. 6, Vishnu Garden Extension, New Delhi-110018. The concerned authority is requested to let them make the parking space available in the building. Immeidate action is anticipated.

Written
                In the public interest
                All Concern Authority.
                I am writing to you regarding "Tandoor" used in Dhaba, lot of Dhabha using Tandoor all are outside the Shop or Corner of the Street by Dhabha Owner. Please take necessary action against using Tandoor at Gali No. 58, 60, 61 and Gali No. 76, Raigar Pura, Karol Bagh, New Delhi-5 . They are providing lot of Sound during preparation of Roti by Hand and Sariya Sound and lot of smoke in Morning to put Coal to Start Tandoor. Please take necessary action against Tandoor owner and Stop sound pollution and smoke in the area/street at the earliest. Waiting for favourable action.

written in public interest
                i am ramesh sahu meri complaint ye he 20 june ko meri gadi jiska no dl2w 3557 he chalan kata or band kar di. Me out of delhi tha. Jab me aaya. 2 july ko court me chalan bharne ke baad 4 july ko acp kesav purav ji ke office par gaya waha se ek notice pending tha use lekar model town cercul gaya. Waha maine apni gadi dekhi 2 tyre gadi ki seat gayab thi maine waha duty cons. Ko kaha to unka jawab hamari koi jimmedari nahi he. Me aapko batana chahta hu. Waha par jo bhi gadiya khadi hoti he. Unka samaan kyo chori hota he kaha jata he.
                Regard
                Ramesh

dl2w 3557
                Model town cercul me se gadi ke 2 tyre or gadi ki seat chori hone or police walo ka galat jawab

RESPECTED SIR,
                THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT A 143 5TH FLOOR DILSHAD COLONY DELHI 95 HAS CONSTRUCTED AN ILLEGALLY WITHOUT MCD MAP PASSING AND THE NEARBY PEOPLE ARE VERY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE OF HIS VIOLENCE BEHAVIOUR.THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND HE HAS ALSO MADE AN ILLEGAL SHOP IN THE BUILDIND & COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY IS TAKING PLACE.THE NEARBY PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE THERE HOMES HAVE DESTRUCTION & SEALING IN THERE HOME.THIS ALL HAPPENING UNDER THE NOSE OF MCD & POLICE.

PLEASE TAKE THE CONCRETE ACTION & DEMOLISH THIS 5TH FLOOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID ANY MISHAPPENING IN THE FUTURE.

REGARDS
                V. ZADDU

I had been crossing the Sarita Vihar flyover and was fined for over speeding. On request to show the speedometer...

refused to submit FIR
                  My nehpew's (Sunny Sharma) car brakedown on karam pura flyover on16.08.2011 at 10.00PM, he was waiting for macahnic to come, in the mean time a rash truck no. HR55 G8829 came and hit his car from left side and try to run away, my brother follow and catch him after 100 mtrs. my brother call police, police came after 30 mintus, police saw that truck driver is willing to compensate the accident, police S.I. Yogendra Kumar took driver a side and negotiate, came back to my nephew and tellying him that truck driver is saying that you cought him by mistake he did not hit you, if you still want to lodge a complaints your car will be kept in police station and our engineer/specialest will came and they will decide, all process will take two to three days. we request him to file F.I.R, he refuse to do so, we came back.
                  pls look into it if you can do anything, we will be oblize
                  Roshan Sharma
                  Crime Reporter
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I have lodge a complain against shri jagmal singh in delhi cantt police station on 16./ 8/2011 .regarding false sign on the resignation.A photo COPY also attach of that resignation I go to the police stn three times but no result S.I Shakti singh dealing this case PL help me. RAJENDER SINGH STORE Supdt C.V.D DELHI CANTT 10

My name is bharat baweja. i had parked my two-wheeler discover motor cycle registration no. HR06N 5386, ENGINE NO. DSGBMK15882,chasis no. MD2DSDSZZMC 39869 at gali no. 24 naiwalan karolbagh at 3.00 pm dated[protected].but at 5.45 pm when i come back to that palace found that my bike was not at that place, i searh every where but not found my bike.i had given a written complaint to karolbagh police station and at 100 no. also but not get any response from delhi police.

Police — eve teasing [Resolved]

Today I say a person teasing girls on road, he is in silver color Ritz AP09 BU 5305. He is middle aged...

SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE
                      POLICE STATION Date;[protected]
                      GURGAON
                      HARYANA 122001
                      Subject;- CRIME BUSNESS IS TOP QUALITY BUSNESS FOR OKIL AND POLICE

Respected dear sir
                      I will conform ISHWAR SINGH is Okil (Mobile no- [protected], [protected] residence is very secret place) is very close friend of some higher officer and political leader so some legal international cheater and blackmailer (vivek dewan (Punjabi) gaurav kataria (Punjabi)) use to ISHWAR SINGH for criminal activities and create problem and lodge complain to deferent police station and force to his close friend higher officer and political leader for action. This is very good idea. This idea creator is some digester/ Procter of law some staff in capital of India. Legal international cheater and blackmailer is travel agent (PUNJABI) he misguide/misuse to these officer and politician for force to local administration and demanding huge amount of money and create problem his personal life and use to WOMEN WEAPON for blackmailing. ISHWAR SINGH use to officer for mobile hacked cloned sim card and use to haryana jat criminals for threading by phone – [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected] , [protected] I am request to you please enquiry all the subject and take action
                      COPY TO;-
                      Joint Commissioner of Police
                      SPECIAL CELL
                      Police Headquarters
                      M.S.O.Building
                      I.P.Estate , New Delhi
                      1. SP.PITHORAGARH, 2.SP.ALMORA, 3. SP. UDAYPUR , 4.SP.KARWAR, 5.SP.PORBANDER, 6.SP.KHEDA , 7.N.H.R.C. THANKS

Jagjit Singh (BANGALI)
                      Continental Auto Services
                      Address A-13, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road
                      Location Mathura Road
                      New Delhi - 110044
                      Telephone +[protected]
                      Fax +[protected]
                      N.B.;- local police indirectly touchier to complainer.
                      CRIME BUSINESS IS TOP QUALITY BUSINESS FOR OIL AND POLICE

Subject; - Crime business is top quality business for POLICE + OKIL

Ref;- 1. DD NO 21 PP TISHAZARI date; - 4-6-11 by gautam choubey
                      2. DD NO 38A PACHIM VIHAR date;- 28-5-11 by ash kumar

Dear Sir
                      Some advocated and police staff create problem and file cases/complain deferent court and police station for income of money only. Encloser 2 complains latter one is GAUTAM CHOUBEY (advocated) and other is police staff ASH KUMAR. Gautam choubey is very close relative of ash kumar. So maney higher officer is very close friend of gautam choubey so it is very easy to this work.
                      Ash kumar one son living in Chennai so I am received so many falls e-mail and unsocial calls from this number from Chennai[protected] , [protected] , [protected] , [protected] ,
                      Enclosed a video CD we record ash Kumar phone calls please cheek it...

NIRANJAN KUMAR SINGH
                      (BANGALI)

124, PLOT NO 11
                      CLASSIC APTTARMENT
                      SECTOR -X11
                      DWARAKA
                      NEW DELHI-110075

In Tughalkabad Extn Street No. 13,!4 & 18 iligal wine, whisky & bear are unauthorised seling last...

In Tughalkabad Extn To Okhla road many unligal car parking & there is no space for ongoing vehicle & if someone told to those car owner they are ready to fight & abuse.
                        All these things happenes in under traffic police attendent but they are not taking any action because of all they are include. All your Constable or superviser are taking monthly money for there car parking. About that we have no spce to walk in footpath or road so, we have facing lots of problems & we are forcefuly to walk in the road.
                        So, I kindly request to you please take some neccessery action against my complaint.

Thanks & Regds
                        Shakti
                        In Basant Road Pahar Ganj so many illegal car parking & these all are most of Taxi & travelers car there is no space for ongoing vehicle/ and walking for senior citizen/women and children if someone told to those car owner they are ready to fight & abuse. All these things happens in under traffic police attendant but they are not taking any action because of all they are include. All your Constable or supervisor are taking monthly money for there car parking. About that we have no space to our cars if we park the they all are park the inform of our cars, we have facing lots of problems & we are forcefully to walk in the road.So, I kindly request to you please take some necessary action against my complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam

My mobile has been stolen on 12/06/11 , in Moti Nagar My mobile model is Samsung Galaxy S with...