[Resolved] Dell India — Dell company is cheating

bhgt76
I had purchased one Laptop (New Dell Inspiron 15 5559)online
through DELL Website on 15.10.2016 costing Rs.57790.00

There was an offer of 6 month interest free installment
payment. In the process of online purchase, EMI @Rs.9632.00 was shown for the total payout of Rs. 57792.00). But my SBI card statement shows total amount of Rs.57790.00 instead of Rs.9632.00.

I feel this is a serous fraud by DELL INDIA (Authorized partner, CNG Electronics PVT LTD, Bangalore, Total amount of 57792.00 was paid to this company).

Kindly raise this issue promptly to the DELL India company so that there won't be any victim like me in future.

Dell company is cheating
Dell company is cheating
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 8, 2016
Yesterday, I have sent mail to:[email protected]/[email protected], which is authorized Dell Express Ship Affiliate. I have received mail from [email protected] "Please write to [email protected] or you can call us on 1800 267 0115 from Monday to Saturday ( b/w 10am to 6pm)". Later on I have sent my complaint to : [email protected], then I have received mail "Please be informed Compuindia is shipment partner for Dell as we request you to check with Dell offer team for further assistance" at 11.11am today and again another mail received (14.58 pm) today from same email address "Greetings of the day! Thanks for writing us, Kindly note Compuindia will not take care of offer part as customer need to reach out Dell offer team for further assistance". I have contacted over phone1800425051 (toll free) and request the same but the customercare executives failed to solve my problem and they tried to misguide me by transferring my call to at least three different customercare executives and finally last executive disconnected my call today.

[Nov 08, 2016] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Cd writer not write cd and not open closed
When i am acquainting headphones with my dell laptop then it automatically shut down.
I have perches a DELL LED 18.5 inches on 19/12/2015 .WHICH have
S.N:CN-0X0T4K[protected]CKMB.
DEAR, sir/mam i got a horizontal line at middle of screen ...please solve it out thank you..
The WiFi gets disconnected automatically after few minutes. It doesn't get troubleshooted also. Please guide me as to what should I do.
Thanks.

No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071
    Dell India - Dell company is cheating