Dell India — fraud in the name of offer

I purchased my dell inspiron 7572 model, on 2nd jaunary from the dell site and on that time there was an offer going on which stated that on purchasing a laptop before 7 jan the customer will get a free senhiser headphone and after the laptop got delivered i filled up there offer form and waited for there reply. After some days i received a mail asking me for the missing information and i replied to that mail giving all the necessary information but after some days i received a mail stating that -

Dear customer,

We thank you for your participation in “dell offer”.

We regret to inform you that your registration falls under invalid category due to crossed timeline.

Though the wip emails were sent but unfortunately we have not received any valid documents with attachment on time

We hope to connect with you in future.

For any queries or information, please call us on [protected] or e-mail us at [protected]@delloffers.in

Warm regards,

Dell offer team

Now after this i have been sending several emails to them but they send me the same mail everytime i demand an explanation. This is really not fair dell is misleading their customers buy advertising the wrong content. Please help me out with this i am not satisfied rather this thing has come to a point where i am begining to get frustrated.

[Jan 29, 2019] Dell India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I bought a laptop in jan 2018 but from last 3 months it is making noise while playing video online and it is going to off sound.
so please solve this issue ASAP.

THANKS
raju2529's reply, Jan 29, 2019
hard drive noise or cpu fan noise
While working on my laptop my laptop charger suddenly caught spark and stopped working
Sr. No.
CN-09RCDC-LOC00-7CM-0A9C-A04
DP/N 09RCDC

This is purchased through AMAZON online purchase in Aug 2018

This is under warranty and hence request for free replacement

Please do the needful.

Thanks & regards

Harshad Bachal

Dell India
    2051
    Dell India Phone
    Dell India Address
    No. 12/1 & 12/1 A, Ground Floor, Divyashree Greens, Old Airport Road, Inner Ring Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 560071