Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — fraud company - they will collect documents and processing fees and do nothing

rajeshbadam on Jan 11, 2019
One of dhfl sales person collected all my kyc documents and processing fees. After following 100 times, he sent me loan approval with highest interest rate, but they didn't do my disbursement. I followed with them continuously. But no one responded. I went their head office 5 times to check the status. There also no one responded. Finally they told they can't disburse because of internal issue. I applied loan in an other bank. I got loan approval and disbursement with in 15 days with less interest rate (Almost 2% less than dhfl).

I want my processing fees back because there internal problem is not my problem. Why i have to pay processing fees for nothing. They are telling that i duly signed application and can't return processing fees. But while taking my documents and processing fees sales person told that loan will be released with in 10 working day. That's why i gave documents to him.

I want my processing fees back. Thank you!

Rajesh b

[Jan 11, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share with us your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at response@dhfl.com.

Updated by rajeshbadam, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Team,

Thank you for your response. Please find my Loan Application No 01944835. I think through this you will get all my details. I sent 10 mails to response@dhfl.com regarding this, but no response after that only posted here. I want my processing fees back. Thank you!
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your email ID and mobile number to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Team DHFL
Updated by rajeshbadam, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Team,

Please return my processing fees at the earliest. Thank you!

My email id is : brajeshseo@gmail.com, Phone Number : [protected]
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours.

Team DHFL
Updated by rajeshbadam, Jan 25, 2019
Dear Team,

72 hours did't happen? Please act fast. I want my processing fees back, if not i will share my experience in all social media channels like facebook(relevant groups), WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, Review Websites etc.

Thank you!

Updated by rajeshbadam, Feb 01, 2019
If you are not responding by Feb 10th 2019. I am going to complaint in Consumer Court and i am ready to spend some more amount to get money back and also i am going to write my review with proofs on the below websites.

1) Posting in Google Local Listing
2) Posting in All relevant Facebook Groups
3) Posting in all my Whats App Groups(25 Groups, I am the member)
4) Posting in all other review websites
5) Posting in all other social media and groups

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We understand that our team has connected with you & has addressed your concern via email. Kindly acknowledge the same.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at response@dhfl.com.

Updated by rajeshbadam, Feb 05, 2019
Dear Team,

Last 2 months they are sending same message through mail. even auto replays also it will not come this exact. They told i duly signed and can't refund my processing fees, In that case you release my loan. You will not disburse my loan and you will not return my processing fees. you people are earning just with processing fees. If you dont have capacity to release loan, why you approached me collected my documents and processing fees. I am surely do what i mentioned in the previous message. meet you in the consumer court.

Rajesh B

Comments

I have ROI of 10.72 which is way above all other banks. When I visit Dombivli east branch they say all activities are on hold until further notice. Please help here.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019

Dear Shreeniwas,

Alternatively, you can call us on 1800 3000 1919 or email us at response@dhfl.com.

Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019

Dear Shreeniwas,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive your contact details. Please share the same as it will help us get in touch with you at the earliest.

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200
    Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] - fraud company - they will collect documents and processing fees and do nothing