[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — home loan disbursement

Pawan Wadhwani on Mar 19, 2018
Have applied home loan(bt and top up)
Almost 45 days back .
I have got sanctioned on 25th of Feb but with conditions like closure of few of my existing loans .
Sales executive came to me for signing disbursement documents and processing fees and stamp duty same was signed however I have clearly mentioned him not to disburse the loan unless credit is ok with all conditions.

However the loan got disbursed on 28th Feb without my knowledge.

Nor I received the chq.

On 2nd of March I visited your pune office and explained them about closure condition, I am working with a bank and all my HR loans are reflecting in my cibil I have given them the proof the asked for further which was again provided but till date my DD is not released, however I have to bear the burden of Emi.

I am chasing your team day and night from almost 10 days but no positive responce only thing they do is buy time from me.

I am sorry to say but I am in big scoop because of you all as I have already wasted 45 days and if I shift to other bank I will waste
Another 20 days, I am not getting any concrete answer.

I hope things will get sorted after this issue also I am not ready to bear an emi unless and until my loan is disbursed to me .

Pawan wadhwani
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2018
Dear Mr. Pawan,

We have responded your concern via Facebook. Kindly check the same.

DHFL Team