[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — not accepting foreclosure (balance transfer) d. d. because of pmay subsidy benefit

Kalol, Panchmahal District, Gujarat, India
 jmpatel8000 on Jan 17, 2019
Because of high interest rate (9.83%) i decided to foreclose (Balance transfer) my home and move to another bank with interest rate 8.70%. I have foreclosure letter dated from 8th jan 2019 to 25th jan 2019 from dhfl. Yesterday (16th jan), i presented at dhfl mehsana branch with foreclosure letter and d. D/cheque. But branch manager denied to accept it.
Initially branch manager was giving reason that i availed pmay subisdy. Then i argued with him that there is no rbi rule or pmay rule that no one can foreclose (Balance transfer) home loan after availing pmay subsidy. I confirmed this is not a rule with pmay office.
Then branch manager started to saying another reason that he sent foreclose approval application to head office 3 days back and i must need to wait until he got foreclose approval from head office. But today 17th jan and i have only 8 day remaining to expire (25th jan) my foreclosure letter.
This is like a trap for me. Dhfl do not want me to forclose my home loan.
If you are not able to accept my foreclose home loan, then just give me a reason in written on your company letter pad so i can do a legal action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2019
Complain resolved. Thanks DHFL and Consumer Complain

[Jan 17, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share with us your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at response@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team

Loan Account number: 857
Branch: Mehsana, Gujarat Branch
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team for resolution and they shall revert to you within 72 hours.

Team DHFL
Updated by jmpatel8000, Jan 23, 2019
Finally DHFL Accepted my foreclosure D.D.

Thanks to DHFL and "consumercomplaints"
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2019
Dear Customer,

We understand that our team has connected with you & has addressed your concern via email. Kindly acknowledge the same.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at response@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200
    Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] - not accepting foreclosure (balance transfer) d. d. because of pmay subsidy benefit