Dr Batra's
Dr. Batras' Positive Health Clinic Pvt. Ltd.

Dr Batra's Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Dr Batra's Complaints & Reviews

Nov 1, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
Me and my partner joined batras a year ago for hair fall treatment. We put in lot of efforts to improve our hair re-growth by travelling 36 kms every week to attend the HVT. Even after following their medicines for 7 months, no positive results were seen other than adverse side effects. I underwent severe constipation issues every day since I started the treatment and my hemorrhoids were aggravated severely. Even after repeated complaints and follow-ups batras has not given us the full refund of the amount we paid.

[Nov 01, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 30, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    I am kuljinder singh existing patient. My registered mobile number is [protected]... I join the treatment in oct 2019 till now m taking medicine regular base but my problem of hair loss still the same... M not properly satisfied with the treatment... M paying 15000 for this treatment but i think m fool person... My all money is wastage . Kindly refund my payment

[Oct 30, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 29, 2020
      Hounslow, United Kingdom
      I paid 16, 900 for my acne treatment. Then spent on the protein powder they coax you to buy, In one year i bought 4, 600 rs...
      Oct 25, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      I started my vitiligo treatment in Nov 19 from dr batra’s Pitampura clinic for ₹16000 including genetic test(15000+1000)....

Oct 19, 2020
      Hounslow, United Kingdom
      I am getting treated for Sebborhic dermatitis issue for past 15 months at Batra (janakpuri clinic in delhi).
      My registered mobile no with Dr batra is [protected].
      Till now i have seen almost no improvement in my condition and its getting worse.
      My last yearly package was renewed on aug2020 for Rs 13500.
      I want a refund of my money and i am stopping this treatment right.

Mahesh Dagar

[Oct 19, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Till now i have not been contacted regarding my refund.
      Its been 2 months since i stopped my treatment and my skin cleared fully after stopping their medicines.
      Kindly assist further.
      I can be contacted on +91-[protected]

Oct 11, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        I ve started my treatment in dr batra's nearly in April May 2020 & paid for 1 year. After treatment of almost 5 months i didn't get any recovery. I have to just go to clinic & pickup madicine for 1 months that's it. I was in very much stressed because i recognised that my problem was increasing day by day. That's why i have to start treatment somewhere else. I request you to pls refund my money.

[Oct 11, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 6, 2020
          Istanbul, Turkey

This email is in regard to my ( Soniya Makhija Patient code :[protected] treatment course started...

Sep 30, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          I request you to refund my amount as I have undergone operation now treatment not required .. pls refund
          Mrs.Shaila charunya
          #6674737 is my I'd number

[Sep 30, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
            Sep 23, 2020
            Patient name: rina saikia
            Patient id :[protected]
            Branch name and details : dr bataras positive clinic, poonamallee...
            Sep 22, 2020
            Zürich, Switzerland
            I had been transferred to hyderabad hit tech city branch from bangalore indiranagar branch.. Yesterday i had been to the hi...
            J
            Sep 21, 2020
            Islington, United Kingdom
            His is in regards to our disappointing experience with dr batra services.

My wife (I. E. Sujata halder) &...
            P
            Sep 20, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore

So far I have done only 8 HVT for my hair treatment. I am not getting proper response from the clinic...
            Sep 15, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            Dear sir, myself sagarika swain patients of your clinic at sambalpur odisha, from 23march 2019 vide my clients id[protected]...

P
            Aug 31, 2020
            Hayes, United Kingdom
            I am sharing the worst experience in my life. I have booked my appointment in patiala (punjab) on 26/08/2020. I consult with doctor on 27/08/2020 regarding my hair problem and submitted my full payment 12500/- on same day. Next day when i have checked my bill they write some other doctor's name with whom i have never consulted. Than i contact to Dr Batra clinic and told regarding this than they said we will not change doctor's name and if you want to take medicine than come otherwise no need to come clinic. It's so rude. At that time they told me that they will return my full payment i.e. 12500/- but they are not returning my money to me and there is also no call from Dr Batra clinic patiala. It's very bad experience here.

[Aug 31, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
              Aug 30, 2020
              Patient name : rina saikia
              Patient id :[protected]
              Branch name and details : dr. Bhatras positive clinic,...

Aug 29, 2020
              Hey,
              I am vinayak mishra. I took treatment from viman nagar branch pune worth rs 40000 for one year but it did not work. Now the doctors are saying extend treatment but i have alrrady paid 40000 rupees so i will not pay any monre. My registered mobile no is [protected]

[Aug 29, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 27, 2020
                Milan, Italy
                My previous complaint was not solve.

[Aug 27, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                  Aug 25, 2020
                  Marseille 01, France
                  Im ramesh karhale. My wife's nikita karhale pimple treatment is starting at dr batras clinic kalyan west... On 7th august...

Aug 25, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I told doctor that I will start hair treatment plan after the discussion with my parents. Doctor asked me how much money do I have right now and pay today just for booking plan and rest pay tomorrow. Due to rush situation and pressure that they created I paid ₹7500 (half amount for homeopathy treatment ₹15000)

visited on 24th august 2020
                  complaining date 25th august 2020.

I want my money back and dont want to start this plan.

[Aug 25, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aug 22, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I have started treatment 3 months ago for my hair loss and hair thinning, but still i didn't get any improvement for my hair loss, i want my refund

[Aug 22, 2020] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.