Dr Batra's — Refund my money

dinu222
Helo sir
Please refund my money all
Jb se treatment start kiya h sare hair ud gye h dr btra is totaly fraud phle thik bhi the
One year waste huaa mughe money refund kro dr btra team immediately
I am middle class student i m trust on dr btra respect person but i am totally disappointed
Please refund my my money..
I am dinesh kumar
Start treatment at delhi nd transfer case to ambala after two months but totally loss hairs
Refund my money give me best solution
Please

[May 09, 2016] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Dinesh Kumar,

We are concerned to note your grievance. We value the time and trust you have invested on us. Kindly share with us your clinic details along with your patient ID and we will definitely look into it.

Dr Batra’s® Team
My Patients id Is 802106
Name dinesh kumar
Sir I Am Starting Treatment In Delhi Kmlangr After Two Month I Am Transfer Case To Ambala Jain Nager But My Hairs Is Totally Out Of Control
I am telling Also docter but they tell me ho jayega theek ho jayega but sir totally hair loss in head portion please Refund My Money
Ya Mere Hairs Vapis Laao Kese Bhi I Am Middle Class Student Please Help Me Sir
I want to refund my money
Please Refund it immediately
Please give me a best solution
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, May 11, 2016

Dear Dinesh Kumar,

Thank you for sharing the details. We have noted your concern. Please be assured, we will look into it and get it resolved.

Dr Batra’s® Team
Please quickly action on it..
My one year totally waste nd Loss hairs
Please Refund My Money
Refund it...
I am not interested any treatment your please give m a best Solution sir
Refund my money ...
Immediately action it please
My life one year totally waste
M ambala k doctr ki complain krunga consumer cort m mere hair lost kr diye us doctr n or time bhi money bhi
Please Refund it immediately

Dr Batra's — Just a trash (no treatment waste of money)

Really Dr Batra doctors are fake thing, please dont believe this i have wasted 30K money in dr batra specially pune aundh branch, doctors and staff are rude.

Dr. Batra's Сlinic — Unwanted messages

I am facing every day promotional messages from dr. batra's clinic. stop this messages.how to unsubscribe from Dr. batra's clinic m, esaages.

Dr Batra's — False treatment

I have taking traement at dr batra for my hair fall and now my hair fall increased 30 % in these 7 months and i have paid 20 K as fees and total ammount 30 K i spent till now .

Dr Batra's — Cheating money and time by false commitment

I have spent 30k in Dr Batra Aundh Pune, waste of money and i lost more hairs that before
Dr. Batra is a fraud.. waste of money. I have lost 25k .. every month I am paying EMI. I am taking the treatment from Dr. Nidhi at Chennai.. they are only giving false commitment. No results.. I have lost my hair more than earlier.. Dr Batra is cheating organisation. Please close your clinic all over the India. Please stop exploits the innocent people and their believe by giving false commitment. If you will not able to give proper treatment.. please don't give the false commitment for money.. please don't go to Dr Batra.. please refund my money..

Please refund my money
Since I started treatment they are saying your hair fall will stop, and charge me for medication then they say take hair grow this impact immediate i also take hair grow, but all I get is hope, know my I lose my hair too much and my hair fall is even increased.

7-8 month waste huaa mughe money refund kro dr btra team immediately.

Please refund my money, my Id is[protected],
I Start treatment at civil line Allahabad.
Please refund my money

I wasted 7-8 month know I lost my money.

Please refund my money, my Id is[protected],
I Start treatment at civil line Allahabad.
Please

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - Refund my money