[Resolved]  Dr Batra's — refund policies

I have taken the subscription on a campaign in my office for 15000 rupees.
However it is been a month now i never ever visited the doctor neithervdid i take any medicines. I want to discontinue the subscription and i want the refund back. I do not wish to continue neither there i any one i can transfer it. My refund is being dennied. This is a complete diappointment as wven though i have not taken any consultation or medicined i am dennied of my refund stating i may need in future. I clearly stated that i do not wish to continue as well. This is nothing but a place of money making. There should be options of refund as well.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2020
The refund was processed..

[Sep 20, 2019] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi my name Rajeev my mobile no. [protected] and patient ID[protected]. I paid Rs.15000 at the time of renewal on 22 September 2019 for one year. After the renewal I did not take any medicine and consultation service for Dr. Barra's. Now I just don't want to continue my treatment and please refund my money back.

Dr Batra's
    Dr Batra's Phone
    Dr Batra's Address
    2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071