[Resolved]  Droom Technology — Token amount not refunding

I had paid token amount of 850 rupees for 2nd hand suzuki access. The website and customer care support Ms. Unnathi, spoke to me and the seller and confirmed me that, this is a 2nd hand suzuki access and it is driver only 3000+ kilometers. Then Unnathi told me to pay the token advance amount of 850 rupees, so that we will give u the details of the seller. Also she mentioned that, if i don't like the scooter, it would be refunded with 5 working days.

But when i saw the scooter at seller's place, it turned out be a new story. According to vehicle documents it was a 3rd hand vehicle and kilometers driver was 13000+.

So i had to cancel the deal and raised dispute and requested for refund on dec 16th of 2016. Since then, they have not paid me the money. In spite of calling them every week, they don't return back the money
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 27, 2017] Droom Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Droom Technology Customer Care's response Jan 27, 2017
Dear Chaitanya,

Greetings for the Day!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly write to our concerned team at [protected]@droom.in regarding the same. Our support team will be happy to assist you.

Droom