[Resolved] Easemytrip — ticket not booked, but money get debited

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 jeshjain79 on Aug 22, 2018
Hello

I have booked 2 tickets from bangalore to ahmedabad for 20th august 7 pm on 17th august at 11.44pm, my amount get debited from my bank and easemytrip page stucked with the processing icon but after long wait not get any confirmation, and also the amount has been debited from my account of rs 13000/- through kotak - bank, i have call about 10 times for refund and sales team promise me to refund within 72 hours but still no refund received and when ever i call, it takes hours to connect with sales and support team.

Details are as follow

Rs.13, 000.00 has been debited from your a/c xx2005 via kotak pg on 17-aug-18 vide ref no. [protected]

My details
Jayesh jain
Shilpa jain
Mobile no : [protected]

Please help me to get my refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2018

[Aug 22, 2018] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2018

There was an error between the bank and our payment gateway that is why your tickets could not be confirmed. We assure you that you will not be facing any such problem in future. For any assistance or any query, you can mail us at [email protected] or you can DM us or you can ping us on our whats app number [protected]. We will surely assist you on priority.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2018

We hope your issue has been addressed and we assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. As we have already given the feedback to the concerned department. We always try our best to give our customers the best resolution and try to keep our customers happy. For any query and any further assistance please ping us on our whats app number [protected] so that we can assist you in a better way.

Comments

I booked air ticket from Ahmedabad to Bhubaneswar on 05.09.2018 for journey dated 21.09.2018 but trnsactions failed and Rs.3899/- deducted from my account. What I have to do to get refund.My email ID as under;
[email protected]
Previously I have booked a ticket it was confirmed. But now I have made a booking and payed through tez. Money got debited but I haven't received any confirmation status or any kind of booking I'd now.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2018

We hope your issue has been addressed and we assure you that you will not be facing any such issue in future. As we have already given the feedback to the concerned department. We always try our best to give our customers the best resolution and try to keep our customers happy. For any query and any further assistance please ping us on our whats app number 8929354510 so that we can assist you in a better way.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip - ticket not booked, but money get debited