[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — refund made by airlines not credited for 8 months

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 sasikumar sivaprakasam on Sep 29, 2019
Dear sir / madam,
I hereby raise complaint against ease my trip for unethical and lethargic attitude in crediting the refund made by airlines before 8 months. i had requested for refund against cancellation (due to passenger's sudden death) of my flight ticket booked via easy my trip in the month of january 2019. the concerned airlines (i.e. indigo) promptly refunded the ticked amount to ease my trip and confirmed refund vide email dt. 25.02.2019. subsequently i had forwarded the mail sent by indigo to ease my trip via email in the month of august 2019. in addition, i had spoken twice (details below) to ease my trip customer care requesting them to credit the pending refund. every time they ensured for immediate credit, however they failed to credit. in this online and techno world i could not understand the reason for not crediting the refund amount received from airlines before 8 months. in this regard i request ease my trip to credit the refund amount immediately along with penalty of minimum rs.100 per day from the date of receipt of refund from indigo till the date of credit to my wallet account. this penalty is expected because of collateral damage happened because of delay.
Details of reminder request made with ease my trip customer care
Spoken to mr.avinash dt 03.09.19 - time 3.40pm
Spoken to samantha on 15.09.19
Expecting the pending credit with penalty amount
S. sasikumar
My contact number available in the mail sent to ease my trip
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2019

[Sep 29, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2019
Dear Ma'am,

Greetings From Ease My Trip!!!

As checked there are no details mentioned in your complaint. So we request you to please share us your details on our what's app escalation no.[protected] so that we can check and resolve your issue on a priority.

Escalation Team
Ease My Trip
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 12, 2019
Greetings from EaseMyTrip.com

We would like to inform you that your refund has already been processed from our end.

Please find below refund details:

Booking id : EMT54613786
Refund Amount - 4438/-
Refund Date[protected]
Transaction reference ID[protected]
We would be glad to help you. Please feel free to contact us in case of any other assistance.

Kind Regards,
EaseMyTrip Team
[protected]/[protected]Available 24X7)

Comments

Rail ticket not booking my pay rs 1905 pls pay my account Indian bank [protected] pls sir date 20.09.2019 my booking rail ticket not rail phone.[protected] mail: [protected]@gmail.com

+ 91 11 4313 1313