eCareerPro.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 7, 2017
Profile

File a complaint to eCareerPro.com

Having problems with eCareerPro.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by eCareerPro.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

eCareerPro.com

eCareerPro.com Website

eCareerPro.com Head Office Address

eCareerPro.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 300 27040

eCareerPro.com reviews & complaints(19)

Please help as these agents have taken money for providing job and its 6 months now.They have taken a sum of rs 29000/- and I have no job as yet.
They have collected the amounts on october 5, 2016. They have told me that they processed my papers and i did not respond. But this has been about 6months and the mobile no [protected] mr Vivek is also switched off.

Please help at the earliest so more people will not be cheated.
eCareerPro.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I am not at all satisfied with the services of Ecareerpro, in fact I am frustrated, because there has been a huge gap between what was committed by Ecareerpro at the time of registration and what has they delivered post registration (Once the Payment was made (4500/- for Registration and 12500/-Rs for verification).

The first time when a representative of Ecareerpro called me in...

I have received call from the ecareerpro and they said that "your CV got shortlisted for the vacancy in UAE, You have to pay 4500 than you will receive interview letter, I paid the money than they asked 12500 for CP verification I abused lot, then they said it is the last process to do so it you will get the job immediately" I paid total 17000 RS.
    But now 45days gone, I have not received single interview letter, if I mail they are replying it is in progress, customer care number they are not at all picking.
    It is big fraud consultancy be aware
    eCareerPro.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid Rs. 4, 500 on 23.11.2016 as registration fees for ecareerpro.com for supporting search of job in abroad. But I am not comfort with this, hence I quit from ecareerpro.com. They have refunded the amount on 8.12.2016 as they assured. I feel sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway I request all the public to beware of fraudulent from companies and make sure about the company and proceed for payments. I thank ecareerpro.com team for their support.
      eCareerPro.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am filing this complaint on ecareerpro.com - they (Pragya) have called me and said - that my profile has been selected in hcl, honeywell, ibm and infosys and i have to pay only registration charges - rs.3500/- for processing the file. After i agreed and made the payment - they told their senior person will call for the further verification process. I got call after 1 hour and a person called arpit called me and said thanks for your cp registration and next step is the verification post which we will validate your scanned documents and asked me to select cp verification in their website and asked me to make a payment of rs.12500 for these jobs. I told i dont have money will pay next day. After some time, i thought of checking this site in net and now found it be fraud. I also tried to call the number from which they called but its coming as "invalid number".

I request the team - to please help to refund and arrest those fellows - so atleast others wont fall into this kind of trap.
        eCareerPro.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        They offered abroad job and i paid 31000 and i have all paid receipts, and audio recordings . Any one can help me, please call to this number [protected]. Its proud company. . Please help to the candidate who cheated from them .

Today i received calls from[protected] promising clear job opportunity for which asked to register by paying online Rs 3500. They made me to make online payment Rs 3500 promising job opportunity in leading Textile companies. After 5 minutes they again insisted me to make 12500 in some or other reason like verification ..., but i realised they are cheating ..
          Pls. arrange help to get my money refunded .
          I have asked them through mail for re-fund of Rs 3500
          Pls. arrange help to get my money refunded .

SIVAPRAKASAM.A
          Mob [protected]
          mail id : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          eCareerPro.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Just now I have paid the amount of rs. 4, 500 as registration fee. I am afraid that if the said statements about the website are true. If so how can I get back the amount. Please guide me. Give warning to all the people to gaurd the fraudlance. We people depend on agencies to get opportunities abroad. If such fraud websites are freely allowed to work against people and cheat us, how India will develope. Kindly give warning about the website to all public and band the website to protect the people. If possible kindly guide me to get back the money I have paid.

K.KAVITHA/ TAMIL NADU
            eCareerPro.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A girl named Shivani called me and said that I have immediate job opening for Top MNC's and asked me to pay 3500 for registration. And then another girl named GITHIKA called and asked me to pay 12500 for verification process.And again the same lady called me and asked to pay 14000 for creating digital email and I shouted on them and she disconnected the call. Fraud company. I lost my 16000.Any idea how to get that back from them?
              Please help.
              Nov 18, 2016
              Updated by krishnahl
              The telecallers calling everytime and telling that you need pay money then only your Profile will be processed. Initally they says only 3500 for registration and no further amounts to be paid and then they come up and saying the client requires your profile to be verified and asking for 12500 and no further amount to be paid and then they asks for 14000 for profile preparation.If we asks for any confirmation they never send.Wasted 16000 and all my time.Completely fraud. No guarantee for the amount we are paying.They don't know our profile also.Really a very fraud one.

Shine.com executive named Akash from Ghaziabad called me several times and when I finally answered the call gave me all the nitty gritty details of recruitment done through Shine.com with a registration amount of Rs. 9500/-. I declined. Their number is +[protected] and is from Ghaziabad, UP

I have already been conned before of RS. 3500/- by Ecareerpro on 02.11.2016
                Please look into this matter seriously as these fraudulent companies seem to have grown unchecked and before more people fall for their tricks. If an educated and experienced person can be conned in such a relatively easy manner, then newcomers and freshers can be easy targets.
                Name of the company is Ecareer pro.
                Executive's name: Dev
                Number: +91 [protected]
                Kirti Nagar, Delhi

Please look into the matter before more people are cheated of their hard earned money.
                Action must be taken from the government's side and also from genuine companies before any untoward incidents take place.
                PS: action is being initiated from our side too and for the benefit of people who have already been conned by this and other companies, be assured of that from our end as we have resources and manpower to do that. You may not get your money back but these people will be taught a lesson both physically and and for some, mentally too. Read the news for a week or two.
                eCareerPro.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This company operating with a man and two women stating they are Noida cheated stating we need to pay Rs.4500/- for place in local and abroad for registeration and after registration forwarded the call to another women stating we need to pay Rs.12500 for process our application. I have all there call recording.
                  Need my money back I have all transfer details there telephone nos are [protected]. track them and punish so that they do not cheat others
                  Nov 03, 2016
                  Updated by Lallim
                  [protected]@ecareerpro.com via sg2plcpnl0044.prod.sin2.secureserver.net
                  11:55 (3 hours ago)

to me
                  Dear ...

Your order has been placed successfully.
                  Order details are as below:

Order Number: WSCPVA8071

Product Name: CP REGISTRATION Subclass:International Price: 4500

Total Order Amount: 4, 500.00
                  Service Tax: 0.00
                  Order Amount + Service Tax = Total Payable: 4, 500.00

Kind regards,
                  ecareerpro.com

ABove is the mail received for the amount paid to them.
                  Please report the same at Indian Cyber Crime Phone Number :[protected]. They will help you track down these people and get them punished.
                  this is fake company dumping innocent job seekers and demanding money beware of such calls specially dont entertain any number from Delhi 99.99% are thugs this people don't want to work hard and earn money they just thug because their ancestors have done this and spoiled their blood and now this people cannot live without dumping people .this is fake company dumping innocent job seekers and demanding money beware of such calls specially dont entertain any number from Delhi 99.99% are thugs this people don't want to work hard and earn money they just thug because their ancestors have done this and spoiled their blood and now this people cannot live without dumping people .

I received the call from ecareerpro when a upload my resume in shine.com. They me to register and charged 2500 rs and later verification fee 7500. Now i'm not able to contact them. Later he asked me to pay 9500rs. But the strange thing was the payment was moving to gurukulshiksha_tpsl account. Now i'm try to contact them through mail and calls are not responding. Please help me to refund my money.
                    I received the call from ecareerpro. They are register me and charged Rs.2500/- and CP Verification fees Rs.7500/- I have paid Rs.10000/-. and CP Digital profile - they asked Rs.14099/- but dont pay. Now i am not able to contact them. please any body help me for refund.

Please be aware and don't get caught by these fraudsters. They cheat people with a registration fee and later document services charges, somewhere close to the tune of Rs.15000/-. You will not receive any communication thereafter.
                      There are many such fraud companies. Pls don't get cheated. Pls ask for the job description and position with the company name to be emailed to you. Ask for other candidate references. Ask many such questions.

This company www.ecareerpro.com is fraud. They promise onsite jobs and take money step by step in amount like Rs. 4500, then 12500 (this they won't mention initially), then 9500 etc. God knows how I trusted these people. Their operation is very quick. Within half an hour, through different phone calls and online registration, you may loose lot of money. People in Delhi please lodge complain against this fraud ... as the calls are coming from Delhi. +[protected]. I lost Rs. 31100. I believe police can catch such frauds and return our money. - Tanmay Chakraborty.

Guys I just received a call with promises of a job and offer letter in reputed companies, without even an interview. The person's name was Ranvijay, and he wasn't even fluent in English. He insisted on me doing the registration while he was on a call with me. When I cross questioned him, he was stammering, and the only line he repeated was, "Are you comfortable?". On further proding he disconnected the call. Thank you people for sharing your experiences. You just saved me from this fraudster. Do check their reviews before committing to pay anything.

I have asked for assistance when i received call form them. They told like they are good at this and the only charge will be 3500 rs for job in india. After i made the payment they are telling to do verification and told me to pay 12500 rs. They are assuring like this amount will be less comparing to 1st month salary. They are not ready to wait for payment until customer receive a job. Please don't trust these people. I lost my 3500 rs....

Ecareerpro — fraud consultant, today i got a call from[protected] about the confirm job in the singapore location with various benefits, and needs to register on their website http://ecareerpro.com post that asking for rs.4500/-, when i googled for the same came to know about fraud and when i asked for some reference the guy simply cut the call, so kindly beware.
                            Ecareerpro --- fraud consultant, same experience as Mr.Maheshparihar. Call from[protected]
                            ECAREERpro is bogus and fraud company ask u to money online 4500 initially, , without giving any confirmation of payment .they then ask to pay 12500 rupees for validation for them same time on same day.
                            we have complaint about this company to police and arrest these people for taking money from unemployed people ..for placement jobs in big companies without proof or evidence

Even I got a call from Ecareerpro.com consultant from [protected] and their executive asked multiple information looking at my profile (taking it from main job portal where we upload our resume) and job interest. He then said that my profile has been shortlisted in 3 top companies and I have to confirm 1 company of interest on spot so that they can intimate for our selected company. When I asked for JD of opening the executive is unable to provide much info but he wanted me to login to their website immediately and make the initial payment of Rs.2500 which is said to be lifetime registration for global access.

People please be careful about this kind of fraud calls.
                            ECAREERpro Fraud Consultant - Don't pay anything.

i too got a call from this No +[protected]
                            I received a call from[protected] at 5.53 PM from Sh Ankit of Wisdommart.in .He told that my CV has been forwarded by Shine .com and they will take care for my placement with newly established banks .He prompt me to pay Rs 3500.00. at this time .However on my persuasion he defer the matter to Coming Monday .Today he telephoned me at 10.15 AM from TEL no[protected] induced me to pay Rs 3500.00 on line as their commission for searching job for me that will ne shared by Shine . He also prompt me to register on their site .After this a mail received reading as under "every individual has always dream of attaining the foremost position in the competitive world of corporate. But to grasp the hold on success, one has to start his/her journey of triumph with the right guidance. To tap the desired profile in the market, opt for the best solution i.e. wisdommart.in

As an assemblage of professionals, we aim at endowing profiling services and development programs to you, playing a vital role in not only securing your present but also furnishing your future.With the belief of bestowing an immense journey “from Campus to Corporate World” to the beginners, we lend a helping hand in the pathway of victory & satisfaction to the experienced once. The primitive objective of all training is to improvise sole and organizational attainment. wisdommart.in cynosure on the spoor you have taken towards goals and help you to shape it in a propitious pestiferous way via our services.With us one can find high-class profile & growth in the market and also get the perks of being ahead of others.Once enumerated, you will become the perpetual member of wisdommart.in for lifespan.In accordance to your preference & expertise, our apt savvy creates the best suited profile for you. Being a part of wisdommart.in family, you will able to make your way to the industries of your dreams.Thousands of consultants and top leading MNC's contact us for veracious applicants.

As per the telephonic discussion, we would like to inform you that you have chosen a really beneficial service and we would request you to make the payment of Rs.3500/-

Thanks & Regards,
                            Customer Support Team
                            Mon to Fri(10.30 AM- 5.30 PM)'

After on line transfer of Rs 3500.00 through Credit Card .I understand the amount credited in PayTM account at aaaacademia-Pay TM at 10.41 AM today. After checking the money he prompt me to talk to CRM executive, who guided me to come on line and asked to pay Rs 7500/- on line .Now question is this if he had told the total expenditure of this magnitude I would not have gone for payment of Rs 3500.00 today . . Moreover when I contacted with the above number there was no response in call .It is totally fraud public should beware . They have website in the name of "www.wisdommart.in"
                            Wisdom-mart is a coaching center in various place in Delhi

I too received a call from wisdom mart asking 4500/- as registration fees.

I also registered with ecareerpro, paid 3500 as registration charge & later once again they called up and took 7500 Rs for detailed verification charges, They did not inform this fact when they asked me to register in the beginning. When i verified this on line, there are many complaints against this company. How to take action against this fraudulent company.
                              Yes these guys are frauds demanding money & wasting job seekers time. I got a call from Arun from ecareerpro.com & they demanded 3500 rupees for a job in a IT company. When i asked him for job description he transferred the call to lady manager then she started struggling to explain the JD.

I have not paid them as she repeatedly asked for a reason for not paying. I told them that they are a fraud company clearly.

Dont ever trust these guys to pay money.
                              Two girls are continuously call me and requesting to me please registered in our side, I fill some details and she told Me, save the registered form, before registered i click on the term and condition then nothing happen, no page available on Terms and Condition link and Privacy Policy so i ask her then tell me its government company and as per government rules we can not show the terms and privacy policy page.
                              This is fraud site and company, do not registered in this site.

I am writing this review why because a Person called Deepak Chopra & Sahil gogia is running a bloody job racket in new delhi ramesh nagar area, any one want their home address and their photos, their car number then contact me on my mail id, they are just looting innocent people i have taken my money back from these, deepak chopra who was the mastermind of www.roozgar.com and hiddenjobs.in also right now they are running from kirti nagar,...

I posted my resume on shine.com. One company called ecareerpro.com (Phone numbers[protected] browsed my resume and asked me to make registration by paying rs.3, 500/-. Later they asked me to pay rs.12, 500/- as combo pack for verification. They did not inform this fact when they asked me to register in the beginning. When i verified this on line, there are many complaints against this company. How to take action against this fraudulent company.
                                I registered with ecareerpro and paid 3500 as registration charges for job. They said no other charges are payable. After registration, demanded Rs.7500 as verification charges. They told my profile to be verified by GOVT. Agency before I get a Job in some private bank. I did not pay and send a mail for refund of Rs.3500. They appear to be fraud
                                I also register with the same site ecareerpro.com on 10th Aug, 2016 paid registration fee Rs. 2500/-. regarding this i got call from Mr. Divyans and convince me to get interview schedule directly from the 3 fame company as my profile is selected. He told once i make registration he ll provide all details.
                                Once I done he didnt gave any info rather another his senior Mr. Varun said about another 3 company 1. Sapoji & palonji etc and said to pay rs. 12500/- for verification combo done by govt. But i denyied and told him to refund my money. Am following him but just speaking 'll do settlement but till now not done my 2500/-
                                So I request everyone not to go thru this site. I made fool by them but you rest don't do the same mistake. I have proof even against them. Our money is hardcore money and they enjoying.
                                So rather you all don't do mistake and to file against them
                                Please attach proof also to resolve your issues. That will helps a lot.
                                After making lots of followup they settled on 5sep, 2016. Refund my money Rs 2500/

They are fraud company having fraud sites cheating people, with a man and two ladies operating the calls. They need to be put behind bars. The government should take action on these people. They demand money again and again Frauds
                                They have sent mail and their mail id is [protected]@ecareerpro.com via sg2plcpnl0044.prod.sin their nos are [protected] Have transfered Rs.4500/- and following up for refund.