Eurosia Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 28, 2022

File a complaint to Eurosia Holiday Club

Having problems with Eurosia Holiday Club?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Eurosia Holiday Club customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Eurosia Holiday Club

Eurosia Holiday Club Website

Eurosia Holiday Club Head Office Address

1st Floor, Marisoft-1, Marigold IT Park, Kalyani Nagar
Pune
Pune District

Eurosia Holiday Club Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Eurosia Holiday Club reviews & complaints(60)

We paid ₹30000 as membership and when it was time to avail the same, turns out this is a fraud company and the owner was under chase by Pune police. We have lodged complaint as well at Pune police station as was directed to us. We want to receive the sum. Any means if we can recover the amount?
Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We paid 30000 for membership to trip and book our trip but after that the company is closed we want our many back.they all are fraud . This people deserve very strict punishment regarding that type of frauds

I purchased Holiday package in 2015 paid full amount Rupees 1.98 lakhs membership fee for 3 persons for 15 years. They promised 14 days /year paid 5star hotel stay around the world. Since then I have tried to contact them but until today I could not succeed. They closed their offices and changed their numbers. Owner’s name is Mr. MUDDASIR AHMED Mr. LALIT SINGH and Mr. KRISHNAT KOLEKAR. If anyone knows their whereabouts please let me know. My Eurosia membership # EHC15#0016
      My name is Joseph Jose mob.[protected]. Email: jose.[protected]@gmail.com

Eurosia cheated me! I joined in 2015 paid full amount Indian Rupees 2 lakhs. Membership for 15 years for 3 persons 14 days/year 5 star hotel around the world. My membership # EHC 15#0016. Until today I am trying to reach them but they closed their offices and changed their numbers. If anyone knows their whereabouts please let me know. The owner’s name Mr. MUDDASIR AHMED. My contact number is [protected] jose.[protected]@ gmail.com

Sir plz help me we cheated rs 160000 in the name of 5 star hotels

I am fRom small town plz help me to return
          Feb 08, 2021
          Updated by Prakash Guddodagi
          This letter came

I have taken a membership of around 15000 rs
            And service used is none and the office is permanently closed
            Can i get my money back please help if someone knows anything about it..

I have a agreement copy of my membership
            Can police help us through all this
            Many people are a part of this fraud
            A strict action should be taken against the owner and the company
            Help us get our money back!!!......
            I am rangnath. I had also taken membership of 30000 rs not used service at all. After membership next week only their office got closed. I had registered complaint in yarawada police station but no update got from police station as well. Does anybody got money back? Please update if anybody having updates regrading complaint result. Please share [protected]....
            I have taken a membership of around 70000 rs
            And service used is none
            Can i get my money back please help if someone knows anything about it..
            I have a agreement copy of my membership
            Can police help us through all this
            Many people are a part of this fraud
            A strict action should be taken against the owner and the company
            Help us get our money back!!!...
            My complaints against
            Mr. Hemant bhujbal
            Complaint against mr. Mushtaque shaikh
            Ms. Chunchun & ms. Harshada
            All these eurosia members are responsible for the fraud. Together they cheated us and all customers. I was promised 3 yrs membership. Today nobody is answering nor there emails are working. There office is shut down. Need to bring them to books and get my money refunded asap. I paid 25000 rs for 3years membership....
            We have paid 42000 rs. To eurosia for domestic holidyas club yet we haven't utilized holiday. When i visit to their office and i was shocked. Because they already windup their business. Their website is now no more working, emails are getting bounce back. None of the phone is working.. Please sir do needful as soon as.. We lost our hard work money. : (...
            We had taken a membership around a year ago and paid rs.50000. But later when we tried to contact them, we came to know that the company has been bankrupt. So we either request you to pay the amount back or give us the holiday voucher. If it was a small amount, we would have let go but we need our money back. As it is a huge amount.
            Request you to please look into this and pay us asap....
            My name is suresh kumar. I have taken holiday package from eurosia holiday club in the year 2014 for 50000/- for 5 years. i have been trying to contact them for my holiday planning for a long time however there is no contact numbers which are existing as on date. of late after reading the complaints of other members i am sure that the company is a fraud and they have fooled the members. my membership number is EHC 05-0132. i would request...
            I nancy took a Eurosia Holiday Club pacakage i paid 40, 000 i did not get any holiday they said office is under work now they dont pick upthe calls this is my hard earned money they will never be happy taking anybodys hard earn money please help me get my money back i[censored] get any info about these guys please contact me on this number thanks my no is [protected]

i taught that i need a good holiday after working so hard so many...
            My complaints against
            Mr. Hemant bhujbal
            Mr. Sirkire
            Mr. Loly
            Mr. Kushal
            Mr. Waseem
            Mr. Mushtaque shaikh
            Ms. Chunchun & ms noopur.. All these eurosia members are responsible for the fraud. Together they cheated all customers. I was promised 5 yrs membership. Today nobody is answering nor there emails are working. There office is shut down. Need to bring them to books and get my money refunded...
            To all those who have been cheated by eurosia.

I am not sure whether the complaints posted on this site are reached to proper authorities. We haven't got any acknowledgement of complaint received and no update.

Can we all who have been cheated come together. Is there a whatsapp group already created let me know and add me. My number is [protected].

[protected]@gmail.com...
            I purchased one holiday package from eurosia holiday club in 2016.
            I purchased this service inr 55000 for 5 years. Paid ₹25k by credit card and rest ₹1666 per month emi for 18 months.
            They have closed down the office @ marigold, pune. Also thier number's given are not working.
            They have promised for accommodation at lower rates, i have not used thier services till date. Since they're closed i need a full compensation...

I took eurasia membership by paying rs. 72000 in two installments but they didn't provide me membership card, they are unreachable now, today i went to their office in vadgaon sheri pune but it is closed. All contact details provided on their website are not working. All concerned persons are unreachable. I think they cheated on me. How do i get my 72000 rs refund??? Please help me. I am going to lodge complaint about the company in yerwada police station.
            If anyone can, please help me my whats app and contact number is [protected]. Please add me in whats app group of other mambers who have also been cheated by the company.
            Mar 18, 2018
            Ravi Karadbhajne's response
            Hi I am Ravi. I have purchased package and used half of it. Wanted to use other half but not reachable. But there office is shut down. All contacts and emails got invalid. Please help me to get remaining money back. Anyone faced any issue.
            I have purchased package and used half of it. Wanted to use other half but not reachable. Also there office is shut down. All contacts and emails got invalid. Please help me to get remaining money back.
            Pls lodge complaint at Shastri Nagar police station Yerwada Pune

Hello everyone, like you all i am also been to eurosia & have invested 38000 rs for a tour package the last year,
              Since then i have been trying to contact them but everything is in vain..
              I am completely worried, what shall i do now.
              & i am from pune, please help if you do have any group, please tell me, lets get together..
              And can you guys please help me to know where should i complaint
              If anyone is from pune yerawada please complain in yerawada police station as the police will feel some pressure to take action on
              Please visit Shastri Nagar police station, Yerwada, Pune
              A case is already lodged against them. Carry xerox copy of all receipts and papers.

I took membership in jan 2017 and try to contact them via mail and phone but no one available. So i went to visit them in kalyani nagar office.. There were only 4 5 people available and i asked euro asia is still working or not. That guy told me yes. Its working and we process all request but we have some staff issue so all things are delayed. I thought they will work in future and when i tried to call them now its not working. If anyone...

I invested rs.25000 in euroasia. After 45 years of working i made a decision with my family to invest in holidays, but when i went to visit the holiday company it was not there at the 1205 dlh, goregaon west office, near mtnl. Hope the company understands the feelings of the people who trusted them and return their money back.

Francis.