Eurosia Holiday Club
Eurosia Holiday Club Pvt. Ltd.

Eurosia Holiday Club Customer Care

Eurosia Holiday Club Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn

Branch Office
1st Floor, Wing "D", Office No. 03, Mumbai Pune Highway, Chinchwad, Pune 411019
Tel: +91 20 6580 0033

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Eurosia Holiday Club, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Eurosia Holiday Club related photos (12)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Eurosia Holiday Club Customer Care related pictures (12)

Eurosia Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews

prashantp_ahir
We purchased a trial pack for rs. 13500/- (Membership no. Ehc01#0344) on 4th september 2016. However, in 2017, starting june, whenever we tried to speak to any responsible person in eurosia, we could never get any access and nobody provided us any authentic information. We also wrote queries on the website but no avail.

I would like the company to refund us our money forthwith as it has failed to offer us service and honour its commitment.

[Jan 06, 2018] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NV-Mum
    We have been cheated by the eurosia holiday club pvt. Ltd. Company.

Recently based on my telecom with yerawada police station, the directors have got the bail. Everyone should file their formal complaints with yerawada police station to intimate them about the fraud occurred with so many people. So the case can be made strong while filling the charge sheet.

Pls act now and submit your complaints.

[Dec 30, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eurosia Holiday Club — bank fake current accounts

Chetan [email protected]
      I want to complaint about hdfc bank allowing fake current account for eurasia holidays in pune, eurasia gave me current account...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ashishjoshi90
      I am a member of eurosia from dec 2015. I had taken holiday package after making full payment in kalyani nagar office. I had not taken any vacation so far, but when i am trying to avail it now, i am not able to contact them.
      There email addresses '[protected]@eurosia.co.in' and '[protected]@eurosia.co.in' are not available now. Getting failed delivery while sending email.
      I tried contacting them through phone but none of the numbers mentioned in the website are available now. They have cheated a lot of people, and should refund the amount paid.

[Dec 11, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manoj225
        I (Manoj kadu) had taken a holiday package with eurosia company on march 2016 where they said that if you became a member you will get 6 nights 7 days anywhere in india or out of india. After listening their plan i had taken a membership plan for one year and paid rs 21000/- to them using my credit card at their chinchwad pune office. They also said that i can use this 1 year subscription anytime in next 3 years. I have not used any of their promised services so far and when i am trying to contact them for booking a holiday their numbers, emails are not reachable. Then i checked online and there were so many complaint about them.

I want my whole amount to be refunded by the company also they owe me a apology for the fraud they have done with me.

My contact number is [protected]

Manoj kadu

cheated by the company for holiday package

[Dec 05, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neetanitin
          Rs 22000/- paid to this company, person named pravin was dealing, if you have to go on a holiday they ask us to pay rs 10000/- and how do we believe that services will be provided a lot many people have been duped.

When we try to call them they dont answer, they send message they they have left the job.

I want my money back, how do i get it? I am not interested to deal with them.

I dont know if they exit at all now.

[Nov 21, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Stuti Meshram-Karwade
            I am stuti meshram member from 2016. Had taken holiday package after making full payment in kalyani nagar office via credit card. They said interest will not b charged to us but for all emi, interest was also deducted from my account. When asked them to book hotels in goa this may., they took the utility payment of approximately 10000 in advance from net banking but did not booked the hotel. When we reached goa, i had to make full pymt. On return when called eurasia, they are not picking up the phn nupur phn no is witched of, emails are also getting bounce. Pls add me in the whats up group if any created to log complaint against eurosia. We should get back our hard earned money

[Nov 13, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anand Singha
              I am not getting any response over the email. Moreover, i am getting below message, once mail is sent from my end

"address not found
              Your message wasn't delivered to [protected]@eurosia.co.in because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again"

Please let me know new email id, if there is any.

Anand singha
              91-[protected]

[Nov 07, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gyan jee krishna
                Hi, i am gyan jee krishna. Had taken holiday package after making full payment in chinchwad office via credit card. They said interest will not b charged to us but for all emi, s interest was also deducted from my account. When asked them to book hotels in manali this june, they took the utility payment of approximately 10000 cheque in advance, but did not booked the hotel. When we reached manali, i had to make full pymt. On return when called eurasia, they said end of july they will reimburse all amount along with utility bill paid in advance. But post july, no one is picking up the phone. Pls add me in the whats up group if any created to log complaint against eurasia. We should get back our hard earned money. My no is [protected]

[Oct 29, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinay Sawkar
                  I have paid 20000 rupees against 1 week holiday package in 2015 end and many times i tried to book that said give me details of days and how many people by noopur but in end they say on these dates the hotels are not available. Next time i tried to ask for dates in tirupati they said the dates are all booked with the hotels they are tied up. Last week when i tried mails bounce intimation received, office closed in mari gold kalyan nagar and chinchwad office as well. Noopur no also switched off

[Oct 11, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nayab Ali Khan
                    My name is nayab khan.
                    I have taken the membership on 26-jan-2017
                    I paid full amount 174000/- to get the membership for 5 years.
                    I have not utilized any benefit out of it and was chasing for the commitments they have made to provide gym facility, holiday package, even passes and lot other activities etc.
                    I tried calling the members and office number but all numbers are not in use.
                    Please help to get the resolution.

[Oct 08, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Alpesh M Vora
                      I had taken a holiday package with this company on 13/05/2017 where they said that if you became a member you will get 6nights 7 days every year anywhere in india or out of india and also a movie ticket every month, beauty parlor coupon every six month. After listening there plan i decided to take a membership plan for three years from them and paid rs 60000/- to them. I had seen 4 to 5 movies and went 2nights 3 days at lonawala on june.17. But from last one month i am trying to call mr. Pravin kamble who was our sales manager his no. [protected] but he is not receiving call even i tried to contact mumbai off no - [protected] & pune off - [protected] but there alos no one was responding. Then after i checked online there was so many complaint about them i went to file fir at vasai police station as i stay at vasai but they said to go to goregaon as i have paid membership fees at goregaon add - office no.1205, 12th floor, sundar nagar, goregaon west, mumbai - 400064. But when i went to goregaon police station near cinemax theatre they said me to go consumer court as it is civil matter they also said we can dispatch this matter from here but if you file you complaint at consumer forum it will be better. So i decided to to file complaint for this fraud company. My name is alpesh vora - [protected]

vivek*shah
                        We have registered with this company in september 2016 at kalyaninagar office. Also paid huge amount around 50000 for 21 days plan. Now no number is get reachable.

Please add my number [protected] on whatsapp group if any one admin here to registe complaint against them. Websiste still up and running but they do not have any physical location to reach out.

[Oct 05, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sach12
                          I also paid them a huge amount and now they are out of reach. Let's together do something to teach them lesson. Add me in the group, if any.

They are not reachable at all, tried all their numbers. Also the emails sent are not getting delivered to [protected]@eurosia.co.in.

Below numbers are also not reachable
                          Prakash gaikwad - [protected]/ [protected]
                          Noopur chavan-[protected]
                          Pravin kamble - [protected]

[Oct 01, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eurosia Holiday Club — fraud by euroasia holiday club

yogesh fulara
                            I have taken a membership from euroasia holiday club on june 25th, 2017 for which i have paid them a huge amount of rupees...

sheevam
                            I am also cheated by eurosia holiday club, i have taken the membership in aug 2016. I have yet not used any services by eurosia holiday club and when i think about that and tried to contact eurosia holiday club and there employees (Apoorva, sapna and all) every ones no is switched off or out of the order.
                            I have also given huge amount to eurosia holiday club for membership. When i started searching eurosia holiday club on internet i found this website and then i am writing this complain. I am not going to leave this eurosia holiday club free i want to teach them a lesson and i am ready to go for fir and also ready to fight in court.

If any one who wants to join me feel free to contact me [protected].

[Sep 23, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

abhisymbi
                              We took the eurosia membership in 2016. They have stopped picking any calls and all their offices are shut down now. We have paid huge amount of money through our hard earned money. They promised to provide accommodation for the vacations but we could not avail any such facility due to their unprofessional manner. We want help in getting our money refunded. My no. Is [protected] and i am ready to bear the court charges if we wish to file a court case against the directors.

[Sep 21, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eurosia Holiday Club — no response from company

Gehlot Devendra
                                We have taken package from the company from its malad office by paying rs 20000 and we had the documents for the same. I tried...

dinesh dandge
                                We have taken package from the company from its chinchwad office by paying rs 25000 and we had the documents for the same. I tried enquiring on cotact numbers given in the letter but it was not available so went to the site office in chinchwad and found that the office has been closed. I also went to the corporate office in kalyani nagar and found the same situation.
                                We need help in getting our money refunded.
                                Dinesh dandge [protected]

[Sep 04, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gyanendra.pandeu
                                  Hii tool their membership in jan 2016 and we never got a chance to use their service until recently i found out that they are closed down their office closed no one is picking up the damn phone their email domain is bouching back
                                  They took 55000 from me in return of 9 years of holiday i want my money back please help me with that if required i can share the agreement paper they got us signed with
                                  Regards gyanendra

[Aug 29, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.