Eurosia Holiday Club Customer Care
Eurosia Holiday Club Pvt. Ltd.

Eurosia Holiday Club Customer Care

Eurosia Holiday Club Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn

Branch Office
1st Floor, Wing "D", Office No. 03, Mumbai Pune Highway, Chinchwad, Pune 411019
Tel: +91 20 6580 0033

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Eurosia Holiday Club, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Eurosia Holiday Club related photos (12)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Eurosia Holiday Club Customer Care related pictures (12)

Eurosia Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews

Eurosia Holiday Club — fraud company, not responding to call or email

Mohit_2407
Eurosia is a fraud company, i am one of the victims of eurosia who paid them for membership and received nothing in return....
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

sandip_88
I took membership june'16. have paid membership fees as well as utilities charges sum up to 63000 approx. but now their phones are not working, office is also sealed. I want to refund of my payment and put them behind bars.

They are thieves. Lets fight together to bring them down.

Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin all socual media.
Loli Khriche, Sarkiri Singnar, mustak Shaikh, Noopur Pusalkar, Ayaz bagwan etc are the concern people.. Just track them together whenever and where ever you can.. Everyone please lodge a complain with yerwada police..

below is another venture by founder of Eurosia, pull it down

[Aug 18, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

kapil00000
    Eurosia holidays is fraud company. They are not responding to emails and calls.
    I took membership in chinchwad office which is closed now.
    For couple of days i tried reaching them but number was not reachable. Then suddenly one day somebody picked up the call and assured me that your email or request for vacation will be answered but nothing is happening. Their kalyani nagar office's no is not reachable. Please share if anybody have no or let me know if any contact points

[Aug 17, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I am the member of Eurosia since more than year. Now I want to avail the travel services as per contract but office is closed and no is responding.
    The office is shutdown and sealed by the local police
    I paid 30000 in February 2015, for 2 years of trial membership, for which I wanted to book holidays next month,

I got to know they shutdown without any communication or acknowledge and refund.

Totally 420 experience.
    Victims of Eurosia holidays, Pune please join this group. https://chat.whatsapp.com/18zYqqyFGBfI9Ar5aB9PPT
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Faridos
      Some days back I was trying to get in touch with their company as I had paid 12months before.

They don't respond in phone and emails.

We there more than 10times got my confirmations and I am still awaiting my hotel bookings.

Went there today and found out their office is rapped up 2 months back.

Email and phone are not working.

Big time fraud !!!

[Aug 12, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eurosia Holiday Club — deceived by false promises of eurosia holiday club

Nittin Uppal
        Eurosia is a fake company, they have deceived many people with their fake promises and i am one of the victims of eurosia...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Eurosia Holiday Club Pvt Ltd — cheating

Bibhishan Gunaware
        Travel agency dupes citizens of lakhs, using attractive offers
        Pune mirror | jun 24, 2017, 02.30 am ist
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

santoshkg
        I took membership in aug 15. There is absolutely no concept of any clubs for children or ladies or any thing else whatsoever they talk about initially
        I planned my 1st international travel to canada in june 17 and asked for 3 nights stay. As this is peak tourist time there i agreed for 3 star kind of hotel. Gave intimation well in advance, sent 20+ reminders, there cs doesn't picks up call, went their personally, was told their ceo maintain 7-8 numbers so difficult to catch him. I also paid the service charges in advance still no confirmation of hotel. Finally i had to made my own arrangement as my travel date came so near.
        Now trying to cancel & my membership & register a police case against them

[Jul 10, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

tankala srinivas
          Before one month i told the manager to book a hotel in goa. Paid the utility fee. Still now i haven't received any confirmation from them. Poor management. Simple they are cheating the customers. I suggest everyone don't choose this company no ethics at all. They are trying to fool the customers by taking huge amount. Since 2 weeks i used to call everyday but they will not answer the call.

[Jun 23, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eurosia Holiday Club — Fraud club

Sk surve
            This is not the club at all they are fooling professional peoples.
            Whatever commitments they have given while booking...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Eurosia Holiday Club — Fraud

Dipali Walke
            This is not the company at all they are fooling professional peoples.
            whatever commitments they have given while booking...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (44)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Shrikant Navase
            Fraud..!!!
            Before buying their holiday package,
            1. They promise you 6n/7d anywhere in the world with pickup & drop, vehicle for sightseeing, driver cum guide, 3 to 5 star hotels, breakfast and dinner.
            2. They promissed to split the package in emi with 0 interest. Also they said it can be cancelled anytime after the first emi.
            After you purchase
            1. They say we will provide only stay nothing else, that too all the five star hotels are booked forever and you will end up getting a cheap out of the town hotel which is available from 1-2k on any other website.
            2. It can not be cancelled.
            Unfortunately, if you have purchased any membership from them, then please drop your details at (Shrikant. [protected]@gmail), if you are interested in taking any action against them.

[Mar 24, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tusshar S
              Wrong information provided just to make me buy their package. No response from agent and then company after you buy thier package. Also whenever I planed to go on a holiday they have reply that bookings is full for this month and next month kindly apply for the another month. I mean what the hell I am new married couple and I will plan whenever I want to go not as per eurosia availabilities. I called to eurosia on 10th Feb that I want to go to Goa on 6th march they reply me back bookings can not be done for feb and mar kindly go in april. Now I need to ask them before I go on a holiday and this is happening twicely with me. Dont know what will happened in future.
              Overall I am not satiesfied with the package.

[Feb 24, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Tusshar S Feb 24, 2017
              I have been given wrong information about my credit card that if you swap your card for 80000 your limit will relies it will not be blocked. I have swap with my friends credit card and now they are saying its wrong you should know. Very inproper responce given by them.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Gaurav_1981
                I took the trail package of 6N / 7D from eurosia. Now when I am requesting to book the package, they are giving excuse that their system is down for upgradation for 2 months and hence they are not taking any booking for 2 months. Seriously, who would put their system down for 2 month to upgrade? When I called them multiple times, I am not getting any proper answer. I asked to cancel the membership which now they are denying. Their supervior Hemanth is not even replying my emails (I sent atleast 5 email to him) and the office staff is not giving his contact number.

[Feb 09, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amit6024
                  The manager of PCMC branch in premium plaza pune was forcing me to buy the package and was insulting me that I can't buy the package.He was telling me in front of your whole team that I can't buy. After many calls from the executive (Ashish patil ) I went there as he was telling if I will not come he will not get his salary .
                  Very bad experience about this company as they can't hire professional people who can even know how to deal with the customers ..

[Dec 07, 2016] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eurosia Holiday Club Pvt Ltd — Holiday package

Sukanta Choudhury
                    I had taken membership from eurosia last month. at the time of taking membership, representative promised that they will provide...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Recently Discussed

cheated for 30000
                    complain about my holiday which I never got & paid 40,000 please help nancy
                    Eurosia Holiday Club
                    totally fraud company and took our hard earned money.