Eurosia Holiday Club — Fraud club

Sk surve
This is not the club at all they are fooling professional peoples.
Whatever commitments they have given while booking right now they are not fulfilling single one. Main thing is even they are not answering our call, not replying to our mails also.
If any one have contact number of any employee, Please let me know. Or have any idea how to sue them.

[May 20, 2017] Eurosia Holiday Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Pls provide your contact number. There is a group of people like you and we are going to take legal action against them.
amitg1987's reply, Nov 26, 2017
Hi Gaurav,
Please add my number to the group too, I'm Amit Kumar Gupta, 9030839623.
We must try to get our money back.

I also cheated by eurosia. Please let me know what we can do. Please call me on [protected]
@Gaurav_1981 You saved my money and time. Thanks

I also cheated by eurosia. Please let me know what we help I can do in the same. My number [protected]
Hi Gaurav,

We are also facing the same issue. My number is [protected]. Please let me know what the next steps are. Thanks!
im poonam shiralkar i am also a member of eurosia my no is [protected]. we should meet and together decide on the further course of action. i am based in pune
I am Nittin Uppal. I am also a deceived by fake promises from Eurosia. Please add me to the group. My contact number [protected].
I am Mohit Khandelwal and I am also member of Eurosia. Please add me to the group if there any for further course of action. My contact number is [protected].
Plz add me as well in the group to take legal action against these fraudsters. My no. is [protected]
Please add me as well. My number is [protected] . I have been cheated by Eurasia. I need my money back. Let me know what I can do against them.
Hi Gaurav...
We too got cheated by Eurosia . My number is [protected]. Plz add me in the grp.
Thanks!
Is there any whatsup group created for this? Can you plz add me
I just spoke to Jago Grahak Jago consultant.. he suggested to take this matter to consumer court and file FIR... Anyone done this?

+91 20 6632 4545 [Head Office]
    +91 20 6030 0033 [Head Office]
    +91 20 6580 0033 [Branch Office]
    1st Floor, Marisoft-1, Marigold IT Park, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411006
    Eurosia Holiday Club - Fraud club