Exalt Consulting Placement Services [Ecps] — no refund even after failing to deliver job opportunity

#22, 1st Floor, NJ Chambers ,Opp to Ramada Hotel, Near Shivajinagar Bus Stand, Bangalore-560051, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 KaushalK on May 19, 2019
I have given 2500 rs for the providing job opportunities but they failed to provide a single job and i found a job myself and after that i asked this company that i dont need your service anymore kindly refund my money. Its been 3 month they have not refunded my money and also they are not replying to my mail. I am attaching a receipt of mine.

I got my first call from shifa fathima saying they provide job opportunity in india as well as abroad. I got amail as well on 20th december 2018. But when i register with them, i was getting no response from them. I got mail sometimes that my resume is in processing in some company but i never got any call.

no refund even after failing to deliver job opportunity

[May 19, 2019] Exalt Consulting Placement Services [ECPS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

#22, 1st Floor, NJ chambers, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
    Exalt Consulting Placement Services [Ecps] - no refund even after failing to deliver job opportunity