ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jul 13, 2022

File a complaint to ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide

Having problems with ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide

Kerala
682018

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Phone Numbers

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide reviews & complaints page 2

My wife's PAN card has been delivered by NSDL through Expressit Logistic Worldwide Ltd. My acknowledgement no. is - [protected]. But yet we have not received the PAN Card.

I have tracked and the tracking details:-
Airway bill no - [protected]
Reference no[protected]
Orgin - Mumbai - Hub
Booked on - 19.06.2012
Consignee Name - MANASI MANORANJAN BARIK
Delivary Branch - DMN -DAMAN
Status - In Transit( Location - VAPI- Date - 20.06.2012)

So pls do the needful, so that we can get the PAN Card at the earliest.

Manoranjan Barik

ExpressIT Logistic Worldwide Ltd. — pf not received

My pf A/c no. is MH/92884/1067. i am not received my PF amount. SO pls do the correct action & tell me how to withdraw my amount.

regards,
Appu thakur

Expressit Logistic worldwide ltd — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

This is my airway bill no [protected] and my pan card is not recevied.I am submitted the all Documents on 24.3.2011.In net status showing in transit from last two weeks.Pls help me..

Abnormal Delay in Delivery Services: Vide Expressway Bill No [protected] & [protected] on 12th June,2012 the 2 No covers were booked from PUNE/ Mumbai containing PAN card(s). Even after continuos follow up & tracking I could make out that it reached HYDERABAD HUB and IN-Transit to HYBT(Tarnaka) showing date as 14th June,12.

It is surprising to see that even after close follow up with customer service offices in Begumpet & Tarnaka they couldn.t make out where abouts of these 2 covers. Further, when I contacted their Corporate Office, Mumbai on Nation Wide Customer No. [protected] at about 16:00 Hrs on 16th June,12, it is simply conveyed that the covers will be delivered on Monday i.e 18th June,12. The company is providing such a service that the covers are made to reach after a week days time. Even a person can reach by walk from Mumbai to Hyderabad.

ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Ltd., claims that they are operating with SOP (Standard Operating Proceedure) & ISO 9001:2008 certified company.

I heard about this company & understtod that they will not deliver but one has to go to their office for collection of PAN / CREDIT cards etc., I will be writing separately to PAN card issuing Authority in PUNE/Mumbai that not to hand over such coveres and change the courier service provider.

J M Naik, Hyderabad
    I have a similar experience with Expressit. I don't understand why PAN services are still relying on this courier service. My Airway bill No. [protected] containing PAN card was booked on 26th June 2012. Until 28th there's no update. Next update was on 3rd July, saying that the package is out for delivery in HYD. But till today I didn't get my cover. I dont know if they understand the meaning of "Express". I think the PAN services has a financial understanding with this courier service. The normal Indian Govt Postal service's speed post is lot lot better for very reasonable cost. When I mailed them, the automail said they'll call back within 24hrs. I dont think they'll call me even after 24days. Moreover their Hyd Customer care numbers[protected]/[protected] aren't working. Hopeless service.
    I called[protected] after getting it from Justdial. They gave me another number of Sai (Incharge Begumpet) [protected]. He was very rude and said as usual Out for delivery and its with delivery boy Venkatesh [protected]. Venkatesh says that I am being over burdened and sent to all corners of the city. The PAN card is with me since 4 days, but I can’t deliver it until tomorrow evening and adviced to collect it from Begumpet branch. When I wanted to say this to Sai, he's not lifting my phone now.

PAN card has not been received. SMS says PAN card has been dispatched on 02-Jun 2012 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no. [protected]. Most of their customer care numbers are not in service provided by their website and which number is in service[protected], their executives are not responding. I am unable to contact with this company. Its an urgent for me to get my PAN. Please help me...
      Yogeshwar Pradhan mob. [protected]

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — Not Responding To Customer

Subject: Not Responding to Costumer in a right way!!!

This company has provided following phone numbers;
      Tel :[protected]/[protected]Board Line)
      Bangalore Customer Support:
      [protected]/25227683/32528994/32420147

But unfortunately non of the people will pick up the call if they pick also they will never respond to costumer and they will disconnect the phone call.

Finally result they will send the courier back stating some falls statements. So costumers are struggling from this kind of service for public.

Kindly take a serious action on the same...

Thanks & Regards,
      Naveen
      (Unsatisfied/Disappointed Costumer)
      Bangalore

I got to know through TIN-NSDL website that my PAN card has been dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd by airway bill no. [protected] through reference no.[protected] on 21.03.2009. Soon after I had contacted over telephone by the number from the courier's website. But no one is receiving the call and mentioned inaddress in their status portion. As they have not either visited nor contacted on my cell no. [protected].

You are therefore requested to do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you,

PS: Okhla
      Dist: Mehrauli
      New Delhi-110044.
      Cell No. [protected]
      i am shailesh singh my pan card is not deliveri
      pla contect nomber [protected]
      I have not received my PAN card which was sent by NSDL on 06/10/2009, And my airway Bill no [protected].
      Please contact me [protected]

Ragards,
      Mahesh

arunachala logistics — NOT RECEIVED

I applied for pan card. I received a message that your pan card no: CEKPS9170P despatched on 16.02.2009. But still date I did not receive the pan card My contact no:[protected]

Kindly do needful to me this is very urgent to me

Thanking you,

PRAVEEN KUMAR

EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLD WIDE — NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD

PAN CARD DESPACHED ON DT O3/5/10 THROUGH EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLD WIDE LTD VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO [protected] NOT RECEIVED TILL THIS DATE .....SEEMA BAHUGUNA

express it logistics worldwide — pan card not received

my acknowledgement number is [protected] nd my NSDL bill number is [protected] nd i have not received my PAN CARD nd my pan card status on internet is dispeched on 7th of feb and i am not able to open my account for my salary just because of pan card so please send my pan card fast on my address.
      Kindly do the needful.

Hitesh Kumar sharma
      Cont-.no-[protected]
      C-123 sec-45 street -14
      Sadarpur colony
      Noida (201303)

Express IT — PAN Card not received

I can see on express it courier website my pan card is delivered but i have not received the pan card so far. I called customer care but no response on customer care numbers. I sent a mail also but for that also no response. my airway bill no [protected]. these people are sense less fellows. how can they update the courier tracker that my pan card is delivered where as we have not received it

Express IT — yet not getting the PAN Card

Dear Sir ,
      I am HARSH JAIN from Bhopal (m.p.). I applied for the PAN card on 6/06/2011 to INCOME TAX DEPT. & Dept. dispatch my PAN card on 28/06/2011 through Express it Courier & logistics World wide ltd. company, but I have not yet received my PAN card at my address. So please kindly take some actions against this courier company because this is most important & valuable document to me .My courier document no. is [protected]
      Thankyou

HARSH JAIN
      Mob: [protected]
      BHOPAL.

yet not getting the PAN Card — yet not getting the PAN Card

Dear Sir ,
      I am Taranjit Kaur from Khanna (I applied for the PAN card to INCOME TAX DEPT. & Dept. dispatch my PAN card on this October through Express it Courier & logistics World wide ltd. company, but I have not yet received my PAN card at my address.when i called express it ludhiana branch he ask me we return your courier Shipper.

i want to know if he not find my address the mobile number mention in large digit on my package,he don't call me why?
      My courier document no. is [protected]

My Mobile no-[protected]

Thankyou

My pan card was dispatched through Express it vide courier company on 7.5.12 but I have not received it as yet. Every Time i call up at their customer care they respond that the card will reach me soon although this has not happened so far. It is an important document for me which Expressit vide fail to understand and have been so careless about my courier.
        Kindly provide us Airway bill no ...

As per PAN Status Inquiry my Pan card delivered by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd with airway bill no. [protected].

Acknowledgment Number is-[protected]

But i still not recieve my PAN Card and when we call customer care number of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd noone give the correct information.

Kindly help me and tell me what is the status of my PAN Card and when will i get it.

My detail is..

Name-
        Acknowledgment Number is-[protected]
        Airway bill no.-- [protected].
        PAN Number - EDZPS7845M

Chennai 600082

My detail is..

Name-
          Acknowledgment Number is-[protected]
          Airway bill no.-- [protected].
          PAN Number - AORPB6694L

Phone number-[protected]
          Email- bhupendra.[protected]@gmail.com

Kindly Do the needfull.

Bhupendra Bisht
          Sainik colony street no-4 near mega city sanjay nagar bareilly
          U.P

expressit logistics Worldwide ltd/PAN — pan not reach yet

my name is aatif rahman.pan alloted to me is aprpr4613q, and ack num is [protected], card is despached on 6th of nov by expressit logistics worldwide ltd and airway bill num is [protected], i hope u will help me as soon as possible to reach my pan to me .thank u

Pan card — No get pan card yet which is send through your logistic

I have applied for a pan card on 7th Nov. 2008. On internet When i checked the status of my pan card then found that it has been created and send through Expressit Logistic Worldwide Ltd. which bill no. is [protected].
          Till what date i will get my pan card?
          my name is radha.pan alloted to me is AQLPR0546H, and ack num is [protected], card is despached on 23rd of Jan by expressit logistics worldwide ltd and airway bill num is [protected], i hope u will help me as soon as possible to reach my pan to me .thank u
          hai,
          i am rama krishna posani.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]...
          my name is mogal abdullah baig i had applied for pan card on 9th apr, 2009 and my Acknowledgement Number is [protected] and when enquired the status I came to understand that my pan card was dispatched through Expressit Logistics worldwide Ltd on 30th april, 2009 but till 5th of May 2009 i have not received my Pan card. Kindly note that my mobile number mentioned in pan card application is out of order ([protected]) so i kindly requested you to contact me on my alternate telephone number [protected] to deliver the pan card at the address mentioned in my pan card application. Thanks and Regards.
          Dear sir
          i am Ajay kumar yadav.i applied for pancard 5 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].
          My conact- no .[protected], [protected]
          hai,
          i am Praveen.i applied for pancard.when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]...
          Dear sir/madam
          my name is neeraj kumar. this is my acknowledgment no.[protected]. my pan card has not reached the address. please tell me about it.

My name is B.Arun Kumar Reddy. I had applied for pan card on 7th May, 2009 and my Acknowledgement Number is [protected] and when enquired the status I came to understand that my pan card was dispatched through Expressit Logistics worldwide Ltd on 14th May, 2009 and airway bill no is [protected] but till 23rd of May 2009 I have not received my Pan card.
          My Number is [protected].

Hai,
          i am Lim Chong Being Ivan.i applied for PAN card.When i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd on 22nd May, 2009 and Airway Bill no is [protected].
          my name is tafsir ahmad.my bill no. is[protected].my reference no.is[protected].i donot receved my pan card.please check my request.byeee
          Dear Sirs,

Air Way bill No.[protected] till today i have not received I was contact your office Ph.nobody can talk. Waste of money and time really I am worried about it. Please inform correct position of my PAN CARD the following No.[protected]. Thanks - SUMATHI
          Dear Sirs,

Air Way bill no:[protected] till today i have not reviced my pan card it dispache 13june 2009 please cont this number [protected]
          dear sir,

i am Sachin R Patil.i have applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it has already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected],
          but still i have not received it.

kindly look in the matter.
          hello sir
          i am maroju mrutyunjayarao, i have applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it has already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service on 18-jun-2009 and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected],
          hai,
          i am Rupesh.i applied for pancard.when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]...
          hai,
          i am Dhirendra.i applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].i hope u give a good solution for this.
          i am RAJKUMAR.i applied for pancard.when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]
          Its nupur kindly tell me that when i recd the same as it was dispatced on 23 sep 2009 through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected]...let me know the contact no of concened courier co...and its status als..
          but still i have not received it.
          My name is Mr. Tarkeshwar Rao, Bangalore. I have not received my Pan Card, kindly look to this matter soon as possible. My no is [protected]...
          My Ack no. is [protected]
          Bill no. is [protected]
          Dispatched on 23re Sep 09...

Waiting for ur response...
          hello sir
          i am Rayalu, i have applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it has already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service on 8th-sep-2009 and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected],
          but still i have not received it.
          i am ANOOP KUMAR.i have applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it has already dispatched on 16-sep 09 through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected], please informed me on my mobile no. [protected]
          hello sir
          i am Ashish kumar Saxena, i have applied for pancard 1 month ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it has already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service on 29-sep-2009 and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected],
          hello sir
          i am Anita Kumbhar, i have applied for pancard 1year ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it has already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service on 08-Nov-2008 and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected],
          but still i have not received it. pls give fast feedback.
          hai,
          I am Ashok Mangla from Nerela, Delhi and my wife Anita applied for pancard 1 month ago.her acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].

i'm vijaya karthik

i havent received my pan card yet, it was been dispatched on 9th of october 2009 and phone number is [protected]
          My daughter's PAN is not yet received, please look in to the matter urgently,

Airway Bill no. [protected]. Date of Dispatch: 06.10.2009.

Ms Sandhya Gokhale.
          hai,
          I am Santosh Malik from uttam nagar, Delhi my pan acknowledgement number is [protected], it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].

SANTOSH MALIK
          hello sir
          i am Rekha, i have applied for pancard 15 days ago.my acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it has already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service on 15th-oct-2009 and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected], Please informed me on my mobile no 91-[protected] & [protected] My (Res) Address P.ManiRekha 38, Saga deva Mudhaliyar Street, Sholinghur, Vellore -Dist Pin 631102 (or) Contect by Mobile for self receiving the pan card but still i have not received it.
          Thanks.
          M. Rekha
          Sir
          My Pan card has been dispatched on 15-oct-2009 .By your courier vide Air way Bill No [protected] My Acknowledgment No : [protected] . Contect by my Mobile 91-[protected] My (Res) Address P. Mani Rekha, 38, Saga Devo Mudhaliyar street, Sholinghur Vellore- District Pin 631102. Tamil Nadu. Contect by phone for self receiving the pan card.
          it is submited that i have applied for Pan Card & my card was despached on 09/10/2009 vide a courier no [protected] But i have not recived it as yet.So please confirm the same where it was delivered & kindly inform me the same at above said email address.

Thanking You
          With Regards
          Dimple Sharma
          hai,
          I am Rajvir Singh from Noida applied for Pancard 15 days ago. my acknowledgement number is [protected] when i saw at internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].but courier has not received till date 02.11.09

Pls help me for Pan Card
          PAN card nt reieved yet

i'm Rahul Suri

i haven't received my pan card yet, it was dispatched on 31st October 2009 and my phone number is [protected]

Airway Bill no.[protected]

Rahul Suri
          [protected].
          PAN card nt reieved yet

i'm Ranjan kumar

i haven't received my pan card yet, it was dispatched on 30st October 2009 and my phone number is [protected]

Airway Bill no.[protected],

Ranjan kumar
          dear sir hii am moh. rizwan from vijay colony delhi 110053  and i have applied for pan card i month ago . i have not recieved my pan card yet it was dispatched on 31st oct.2009 throught expressit logistics worldwide ltd. courier service and the courier wide airway bill no. is [protected] but courier has not recieve[protected]

my acknowledgement no. [protected]

kindly help me pan card

my office phone no.45092837
          hai,
          I am Balbir Singh from Bawana, Delhi and I have applied for pancard 1 month ago.her acknowledgement number is [protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected].

MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]
          i havent received my pan card yet, it was been dispatched on 9th of september 2009 and phone number is [protected].please early send my pancard as soon as possible.

Acknowlegement No-[protected]

my address-
          Rajashree Sahu
          c/o-Guru Prasad Nahak
          At-Danipali
          po-Budharaja
          dist-Sambalpur
          hi,
          i'm ajitesh debata from sambalpur. i have not received my pan card which is been dispatched on 30th
          september'09 vide airway bill no.[protected].

plz help regarding this.
          my cell no. is [protected].

my address is-
          Ajitesh Debata
          At-"AMARTYA", JSG Chowk, Ainthapali, Sambalpur.
          ORISSA-768004
          i have not yet received the pan card of our company(proethic pharmaceuticals pvt. ltd.)
          my mobile no is [protected]. let me know the status of delivery airway doc no [protected] dt 10/11/09
          vikas malik
          My pan card acknoledegment no is [protected], despatched on 21/08/09 by airwy bill no. [protected], but i not received yet, Please send this on the folloe=wing adress urgently.
          Sanjay Kumar Yadav,
          Ahluwalia Construction Group
          M1 Saket,
          Opp Welcome Hotel
          New Delhi
          Mob No [protected]
          Status of my son's new PAN card on net:

Ack. No. [protected]

Status shows: Delivered by Exp[ressit Logistics Worldwide Limited on 28, Sept, 2009. vide Airway Bill No. [protected]. But we have not received it till today (18th. November, 2009).

Please trace and advise.
          Thanks.
          VIPIN KAPOOR.
          MY PAN CAR DISPETCH ON 17-11-09 BUT I COULD NOT RECD WHY MY CONTACT NO. 25894002
          DEAR SIR MY PAN CARD IS NOT RECIEVED COURIER NO. [protected] FATHER NAME KULDEEP SINGH P NO. 25894002 WHICH IS DISPETCH 17-11-09
          DOES NOT RECEVIED MY PAN CARD DESPATCH ON 18/11/09
          Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd Complaints - pan card not received
          View all Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd complaints

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd
          Posted:[protected] by ANITA Send email

hai,
          I am Anil Kuhwaha from Kalka, Haryana applied for pancard 6 month ago.her acknowledgement number is[protected].when i enquired through internet, it is mentioning that it is already dispatched through expressit logisics worldwide ltd courier service and the courier vide airway bill no is [protected] dt.[protected].

Your PAN Application Status

Name : ANIL KUSHWAHA
          Category : Individual
          Status : Your PAN card has been delivered on 25-Jun-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BIUPK1264M

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

PAN card will be despatched only to the communication address provided in your PAN application. *Wherever the Representative Assessee (RA) details (item no.14 in Form 49A) are mentioned in the application, PAN Card will be despatched to the RA's address.
          If your communication address has changed, please submit a 'Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data' form so that the Income Tax Department's database is updated with your current address.
          Written communication from the Income Tax Department will be directed to the communication address recorded against your PAN. So to avoid any inconveniences in future, please ensure that your communication address is up-to-date in the Income Tax Department's database.
          Dear Sir, My name is MUL CHANDRAand, pls send my pan card, on this address.and my bill no. is [protected] dispatched dated 21.11.2009 my mobile no is, [protected], [protected]
          dear sir/madam, still i dont get my pan card. but it was despached from 09/11/2009. plz conform it. acknowledgement no is : [protected] . $ the bill no is : [protected] . thanks h.k mishra, mob no : [protected]
          NSDL has informed over internet that PAN Card bearing No.ATEPR5830Q HAS BEEN DISPATCHED ON 25.11.2009 BY EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS wORLDWIDE LTD VIDE AIRWAY BILL NO. [protected] AT THE ADDRESS INDICATED IN THE APPLICATION.

HOWEVER, THE PAN CARD HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED TILL DATE.

i ve not received my PAN Card till date though my PAN card has been dispatched on 25th February 2010.My acknowledgement no is [protected].and it has been sent in expressit logistics worldwide ltd and vide airway bill no is [protected].Pls help me.Thanks.
          I have applied for a pan card on 4th march. 2010. On internet When i checked the status of my pan card then found that it has been created and send through first flight couriers. which bill no. is ZB8802101. from the frist flight office, i found out the pan card came on 19 th and same day a courier boy retern pancard office, now how can iget it back? when i get my pan card?f
          I NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD TILL 12 APRIL THOUGH IT WAS SENT TO ME ON 3 APRIL. SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY TO BE NO 1 COURIER SERVICES. THIS IS THE DETAIL THAT WE RECEIVED FROM INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT.

THANKS

Name : MANTOON SINGH
          Category : Individual
          Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 03-Apr-2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CQYPS3591J
          Dear
          I have not recieved my pan card which was delivered under expressit logistic wordwide ltd docket no [protected] ondated 12.04.10.Please take needful action for this
          pan card no. CRHPS7537L
          ACK. NO [protected]

Priti Singh

I have not received my mother"s pan card which was sent through expressit logistic worldwide ltd vide Airway bill No: [protected] dated 13th April 2010. In case any difficulty in locating the house pl contact mobile No: [protected]

Pan card No:AUUPR8600F
          ACK No:[protected]

Padmakumar.A
          my wife`s pan card still not recived which was sent through expressit logistic worldwide ltd vide Airway bill No: [protected] dated 6th April 2010.if you are not found my address pl contact on mobile no [protected], [protected]. or tell me nagpur office addess & contact no. so i can collect pan card.
          Sir, i have not received my pan card yet is was dispatch on 9th april, 2 of my friend have already received their pan card.I request u to replay me as soon as possible.Giving nessary details about.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CROPS8469L
          Name : DEEPAK MANDALIA
          Category : Individual
          Status : Your PAN card has been delivered on 09-Apr-2010 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
          i KARIMUDDIN MOHD, i have not recived the pan card from the Express logistics Worldwide Ltd, but after compaining to the company, the company gave my resopose that they have delived my pan card on 15-Mar-2010, but i have not recived the pan card till now, i hope u solve my problem and get back to me with my pan card , office address is 1-8-497/27, Prakash Nagar
          Motilal Nehru Nagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh 500016

dear sir

This is kuldeep.I have applied for PAN NO . My Pan No has been despached on 17/08/2010 . But my pan no has not receive till now. My acknowledgment no [protected] and the bill no [protected].
          please send my PAN card urgently.

Ph no - [protected]
          Add- H-25, Ramesh nager ( purani chowki) Auchandi Road Bawana
          Delhi- 110039
          I received a SMS saying my PAN card is coming with expressit logistics worldwide ltd via airway bill [protected].On tracking it is showing delivered on 3rd september but i have not received it.Kindly look into the same at the earliest & revert with a sms on my mobile no [protected].

regards
          Praduman Kumar
          35,G/13,Rampur Garden.
          Bareilly-243001.

We are resending the PAN card to you through Speed Post shortly.In case on any issues kindly contact [protected]@nsdl.co.in.

CRM Team
          NSDL
          i didnt received my pan card bill no[protected] feeling very bad o[censored]r service
          My PAN Card was dispatched from Mumbai on 21 St December.
          Expressit website says it should reach me on 23 rd December.
          I have not received it till date.

The phone calls to Expressit are of no use. There staff do not understand service industry models and they are rude in talking. They do not take responsibility.
          This is really pathetic service.

IT department should stop service of Expressit for sending PAN cards. As there are thousands of complaints against Expressit for not delivering PAN card.

Pankaj

Request you to provide your 15 digit acknowledgement number to [protected]@nsdl.co.in to enable us to look in the matter.

CRM Team
          NSDL

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — Pan Card not received

My pancard has been dispatched on 10 march 2011 by expressit logistics world wide ltd vide airway bill no [protected]. But i can't recived the pan card.
          I (SYAMALA GUNAGANTI) am applied Pan Card vide My Card No. AYGPG3336H and my Acknowledgement No. [protected]. It has been dispatched on 08-Mar-2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. I have not received Pan Card so far. I requuest you to send my card immediately and inform to Cell No.[protected].
          PAN card has not been received. SMS says it was despatched on 1st June 2011.

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd — my pan card is not delivered

i have not received my pan card, which is delivered 22.07.2010 plz check the details of my pan card so plz help me

This details belong to month of July and we keep the record only for last 3 months,

we are sorry to say as backdated details not avaliable with us now

For the futher details kindly co-ordinate with your shipper.

Thanks & Regards,
          Customer Service Executive

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please accept our sincere apology.

But we have forwarded your complaint to our concern branch to investigate the matter on priority.

So as soon as we get the revert from delivery branch we inform you immediately.
          I have recieved my PAN from branch officce of express it located Chouplaa chauraha.

Thanks for your coordination towards my compalint.

regards
          Bhupendra Bisht
          PAN card has not been received. SMS says it was despatched on 17 may 2012.
          please Urgent ... So Help Me...
          PAN CARD HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED. SMS SAYS it despathed on[protected] bill no.[protected]
          please urgent mob no. [protected], [protected]
          nemee.[protected]@yahoo.com
          PAN card has not been received. SMS says PAN card has been dispatched on 02-June 2012. airway bill no. [protected], please, its an urgent, mob no. [protected], email-id: yogeshwar.[protected]@gmail.com
          [protected] is my airwaybil no i had not found my pan card in jamshedpur your service is closed so send in alternet way plz

"MOST URGENT"

i have applied for pan card which is BHCPD1223L
            Till taday i have not recieved the PANCARD, the pancard is despatech
            13/02/2012 by the NSDL to the courier service, but still i have not recieved

ACKN. NO-[protected]
            AIRWAY BILL:- [protected]

KINDLY RESOLVE THE SAME

HASMUKH CHAUHAN

CONTACT NO-[protected]
            MAIL ON THE SAME AS SSON AS POSSIBLE

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected].

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. CAQPS5091D delivered on 11.10.2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No. CAQPS5091D. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

(SANJU)
            D-III/9, SHIV DURGA VIHAR
            LAKKARPUR, FARIDABAD
            HARYANA
            NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
            myself Rajeshwar panday has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 17 Nov. 2008 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
            Rajeshwar Panday
            H.No.336, Village Rajpur Khurd,
            Mehrauli, New Delhi -30
            MOBILE NO-[protected]
            Rajeshwar Panday
            H.No.336, Village Rajpur Khurd,
            Mehrauli, New Delhi -30
            MOBILE NO-[protected]
            I've applied for Pan card and my acknowledgment number is [protected] and the status of my pan says "Your PAN card has been delivered on 20-Nov-2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]"

I request you please look in to the matter asap. My mobile number is [protected].

Harish Allada
            i'm gaurav jain which applied pan card on 26 november 2008
            the pan card information
            acknowledgment number = [protected],
            airway bill no. = [protected]
            pan number = akxpj6685p
            you deliver this pan card to anather address
            kindly take my request
            yours faithfully
            gaurav jain
            contact no. = [protected]
            I have not recieved my PAN Card which has been dispatched on 15/12/2008 againest the airway bill no. [protected]. I need this at very urgent basis. So do it fast & calerify the reason of delay.
            I have not recieved my PAN Card My PAN Card No. CCGPS6379J which has been dispatched on 09/12/2008 againest the Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. airway bill no. [protected]. I need this at very urgent basis. So do it fast & calerify the reason of delay.

serum india — pan card not received

my pan card no is AOHPG20280 & ACKN NO. is [protected]. What is the current status of this pan card ? which is not yet received to me.
            NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
            myself Amit swarnkar has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 23 Dec 2008 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
            Amit swarnkar
            i have not recieved my pan card against
            bill no:[protected]
            date:3.01.09
            ref.No.[protected]

delivery status showing that courier delivered to santosh

but it is not recived to my address

sanjeev kumar
            address-8/581 adarsh nagar opp modi inter college modinagar
            pincode 201204
            phone no.[protected]
            dist. ghaziabad(u.p.)
            myself kanjibhai, my pan card not recevied.
            pan no.-acxpp1643b
            ac. no.-[protected]
            vid airway bill no.[protected].
            name:patel kanjibhai b.
            add. umiyanagar part-2, junalaxmipura, palanpur.banaskantha385001
            phone no.[protected]/[protected]
            subject:- pan card not received

I am manoj kumar from Bock-C House No. 4e, near tinu public school, sangam vihar new delhi-110062, which applied pan card on 01dec.2008.
            acknowledgment Number:-[protected]
            Pan card No. BFJPK8782C
            Your deliver this pan card to another Address.
            Kindly take my request
            Thanking You,

(Manoj Kumar)
            I am Anand Kumar Anand from 7/8 President Chaimbar Patel Path Patna 800001
            My PAN card has not been recieved till date, nessary action be kindly taken to avoied any difficulty to me.
            acknowledgment Number- [protected]

acknowledgment Number- [protected]
            Pan card No. AODPA4870K
            Mo.- [protected]

(ANAND KUMAR ANAND)
            Myself Samir Bhuiya has not received my PAN card. But my PAN Card Status is showing
            Acknowledgement No - [protected]
            PAN Card No - ASPPB7607R
            Dispached on 12 - Feb - 2009. by Your Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.courier vide airway bill no . [protected], but i have not received it yet.
            Kindly send it at this address :

C/o, - Shyamal Ghosh
            9/1, Hem Chandra Mukherjee Road
            Sakher Bazar - (Barisha)
            Kolkata - 700008.
            Ph No - [protected]

Office :
            Ghosal Barnwal & Co.
            7A, Bentinck Street (New Wing)
            4th Floor, Room No - 405

Name = Navdeep Singh
            Address: H-100 A, Block - H, Shri Krishna Gali, Ali Vihar, New Delhi 110076
            My Contact No. [protected]

Permanent Account Number ( PAN) CEFPS4445Q

R/Sir I have not recived PAN Card, your delivered on 12 Feb 2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. Courier vide air way bill no [protected] please check the status and contact by email and phone number

Navdeep Singh
            This courier service is not working properly. You can see a lot of complains. Therefore I have requested to NSDL to change that courier.
            i have not recived my pan card. my pan card back by yoyr agent with remark that not sufficient address. plz help me for these quarry and for any other information call me on these number [protected] and [protected].
            i have not recived my pan card. your agent send back to nsdl with this remark that insufficient address. my acknowledge number is [protected]. for any detail plz contract.
            Please note that I have not recd my PAN Card till date whereas Express it shows it deliver on 24.02.09. My airway bill no. is [protected].

I request you to please forward these complaints to IT deptt.
            I HAD NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET I HAD BEEN DISPATCHED ON 27/02/2009.
            BILL NO. [protected]
            PAN NO. AQUPG8039K

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected].

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. bghpk1370h delivered on 11.10.2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No. bghpk1370h. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

kishan kumar
            indira nagar road no. 6 A
            postal park patna
            REF-[protected]
            BILL NO [protected]
            DISP-16-MAR-2009
            my pan acknowledgement no: [protected]idid not receive it it is sent by ur courier and the reference no o[censored]r courier is [protected] pleasereply to my mail i cant understand what to do
            i had not received my pan card i had dispached no-[protected],
            acknowledgment no-[protected]
            pan no-AQQPR1900C
            I've applied for Pan card and my acknowledgment number is [protected] and the status of my pan says "Your PAN card has been delivered on[protected] by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]"

I request you please look in to the matter asap. My mobile number is.[protected]

pan card no-AQQPR1900C

Sanjay Ray
            Patna(bihar)
            HI every1,
            It seems ever1 have the similar problem here.
            guyz those who got the pan card after posting in the forum, do write back. what did u do to get it? did u applied for a new 1?

is it some strategy followed by the expressit logistics... as we dont recieve our card we definitely will apply for new 1 soon and they will get money from the IT dept. to deliver that to us {again}. more earning .
            if its just a glitch by the courrier boy then where did our pan cards end up?? there is no way they can deliver it to a wrong address, can they??? i think this problem have occured with ADVOCATES . so y dont u guyz do a consumer case against the logistics dept. at least those blood suckeers might get restraing with such henious work. and y r u guyz posting ur pan no and other info, will that help u any way?
            DEAR SIR MY PAN HAS DESPATCHED ON 28/03/09
            ACKNOWLEDGMENT NO [protected]
            PAN NO ALQPJ2451H
            BUT I COULD NOT RECIVED TILL 09/04/2009.
            SO WHAT IS RESION BEHING IN LET DELEVERY AND CARE AT MY WORD.

FROM
            GAYA BIHAR
            CONTACT NO [protected]
            I did not received PAN Card till date As per your information it has been dispatched on 1 may.
            Ref no. is[protected]
            Airway Bill No. is [protected]

Plz give me the POD no. and recepiet of Receiver of PAN Card.
            Not Received PAN Card

C- 215 Pul Pheladh Pur,
            Badar Pur, Near Hero Honda Show Room
            New Delhi-110044
            M:- [protected], [protected]
            I HAD NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET I HAD BEEN DISPATCHED ON 29/04/2009.
            BILL NO. [protected]
            PAN NO. AYTPM6100E
            I Like Your Service Received My PAN Card No. AYTPM6100E Dated 10.05.09

Mahesh Kumar Meena
            Date :- 15/05/2009

Name = Swapnil Shantaram Jadhav
            Office Address: 6/612, Riddhi - Siddhi Appartment, Gowalia Tank Road, Papnaswadi, Nana Chowk
            Grant Road (w), Mumbai - 400 036.
            My Contact No. [protected] / [protected]
            Off.No.[protected]

Permanent Account Number ( PAN) ALVPJ5347H

R/Sir I have not recived PAN Card, your delivered on 12 May 2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. Courier vide air way bill no [protected] please check the status and contact by email and phone number

Swapnil Shantaram Jadhav
            HELLOW SIR
            I m RAHUL SHARMA, i don't receiver my pan card till now which is send though ur courier service. when i m checking my pan card status on tin, nsdl then it shows as-------
            "Your PAN card has been delivered on 23-Feb-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application."
            kindly send me that please
            Rahul Sharma
            ADD- C-183, BETA-1, GREATER NOIDA
            G.B. NAGAR, (U.P.), INDIA
            CONT. NO.-[protected]
            ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO.-[protected]
            PAN ACCOUNT NO.[protected] CEDPS5560Q

THANKING YOU
            Please note that I have not recd my PAN Card till date whereas Express it shows it deliver on 28.05.09. My airway bill no. is [protected]

Express IT Logistics World Wide Ltd — Havn't received my PAN Card

My name is Jyoti Chutani. I am not getting my PAN Card. The status on NSDL website is showing that the PAN Card has been delivered by Express IT Logistics World Wide Ltd.
            POD No: [protected]

Please get back to me as soon as possible. Its urgent.

Jyoti Chutani
            New Delhi
            Contact: [protected]

Please note that I have not recd my PAN Card till date whereas Express it shows it deliver on 04.06.09. My airway bill no. is [protected]. my mobile no is:[protected].please check the status and contact by email and phone number

sir, ihave not recd our pan card vide your air bill no-[protected] dt 10.6.009
            i had not received my sbi card. EXPRESS IT REF NO. SB[protected]

kindly reply my id : [protected]@gmail.com
            NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
            myself m.santosh kumar has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 18-june-2009by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], and my pan no is BISPK4639N .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address
            m.santosh kumar
            h-no-46-444
            bagath singh nagar
            post-hmt, chinthal
            ranga reddy distirc-5000054
            mobile-[protected]
            Name = MUKESH KUMAR
            Address: SUDHA SADAN, WEST OF GANDHI MURTI DUJRA, PATNA(BIHAR)
            PH NO. [protected]

Permanent Account Number ( PAN) AZJPM6991J

R/Sir I have not recived PAN Card, your delivered on 24-JUN- 2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. Courier vide air way bill no [protected] please check the status and contact by email and phone number

Navdeep Singh
            Myself Devender has not received my PAN card. But my PAN Card Status is showing
            Acknowledgement No - [protected]
            PAN Card No - ASAPD0480B
            Dispached on 17 - Jun - 2009. by Your Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.courier vide airway bill no . [protected], & Status is showing that i Recive my pan card My brother Ravinder. But i Am sorry I have Brother.
            but i have not received it yet. I need this pan card very urgently.
            I request you Kindly send it at this address :

Office :
            E-809, ChaCha Duffther Gali, Air Force Road, Dabua Colony, N.I.T Faridabad
            Pin cord-121001

Yours faithfully
            Devender

My Phone No. Is [protected], [protected]
            Dear Sir/Madam

I have not received my PAN card till today. Your airway bill no. [protected], Please confirm on email id for delivery details
            i have not recived my pan card dispatched by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 01/06/2009
            please send my pan card my bill no. [protected]
            REF : 1) My Acknowledgment No.[protected]
            2) Courier airway bill no. [protected]of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected]

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. CIUPS 7343N delivered on 14.07.09by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No. CIUPS 7343N. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.Kindly send to the following address.

P.SUJATHA,
            C3, SMISSIONS NEST APARTMENT,
            10A, AKBARABAD 2ND STREET,
            KODAMBAKKAM,
            CHENNAI-600 024.

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected].

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. ALYPC2748Q delivered on 19TH JUNE 2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no.[protected] at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No ALYPC2748Q. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

TRILOK CHAND
            HP RESHI CENTRE
            MANDI,
            HIMACHAL PRADESH
            PH [protected]
            I do not recived pan card
            satish kumar S/o om parkash
            village-rundhi, p.o. deeghot,
            teh & distt palwal (HR)
            Mob:- [protected]

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected].

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. BJGPK2924M delivered on 18.07.2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no.[protected] at the communication address".

(SANJU)
            D-III/9, SHIV DURGA VIHAR
            LAKKARPUR, FARIDABAD
            HARYANA

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected]

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No. .BJGPK2924M Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

(SANJEEV KUMAR)
            91-[protected]
            c/O SANJEEV KUMAR
            2) Courier airway bill no. [protected] of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

With reference to above, we have submit following comments to add
            AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected].

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No. BJGPK2924M. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

(SANJEEV KUMAR)
            Near G.P.O
            Patna
            (bihar)
            my pan card not deliver till date .my pan card has been dispatched on 17/8/2009 vide airway bill no.[protected].

Pan card — not recvid pan card

my
            pa n card is not recive date 09/01/2009. my applican no is[protected] &cupan no[protected].plese send me foloving addresS-
            UMA INTERNATIONAL
            PAN CARD SENTER CODE- 4 RJ 7089
            RAJAK MARKET KILE KI DHAL
            NAGAUR 341001
            RAJASTHAN
            I have recived my pan card.
            my pan no. is BJDPK3135K

Satish Kumar Rohatela S/o Om Parkash Rohatela
            Village-Rundhi, P.O. Deeghot,
            Teh & Distt-Palwal (Haryana) 121102
            Mob No. [protected]
            i have not recieved pan card my pan card number APZPA870AP
            ADDRESS - ISLAMIA HOTEL, DARIYAPUR SABZIBAGH, POST- BANKIPUR PATNA 800004
            MOBILE NUMBER [protected]
            Please note that I have not recd my PAN Card till date whereas Express it shows it deliver on 09.09.09. My airway bill no. is [protected].
            ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. [protected]
            I request you to please forward these complaints to IT deptt
            sir, i have not gotten my pan card but it shows delivered.my airway bill no. [protected].plz confirm me as soon as possible.its urgent.
            My mother has applied for pan card. Her acknowledgement No. is [protected]. On internet it has been indicated that your PAN Card has been dispatched on 9th September, 2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill No. [protected] but so far the PAN card has not been received. On internet the PAN Card No. is shown as AMLPC6029J.
            REF : 1) My Acknowledgment No. [protected]
            Courier airway bill no. [protected] of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no.[protected]

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. CKTPS3697E delivered on 11.09.2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No. CKTPS3697E Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

( PRAHLAD SHARMA)
            SIR
            my name is mani shanker sharma my pan cord has been despatched 23sep.but we have not receveid pen cord so for my bill no [protected].kindly provide me pan cord imeadiatly. my contect no [protected].
            sir my pan card was dispached to me on 25.09.09 by incometax department but i have not recieved my pan card yet my acknowledgment no is [protected] and docket no is [protected]
            please give me the status of my pan card
            According to the website of pan card my PAN card has been delivered on 22-Aug-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application, but i have not yet received the pan card.

my address is:
            38,shahpura baag,jalmahal,amer road, jaipur
            i am not receved my pan card pls dispach
            i have not recieved my pan card against
            bill no:[protected]
            date:[protected]
            ref.No. [protected]
            H.no-1257-58 I Block, Jahangirpuri New delhi-110033

My self:-Bikas kumar trivedi
            Ph.no:-[protected]
            dear sir, my pan card is not recived . my bill no :- [protected] . pan no :- ASKPG4631R . pls speed work .
            thankyou .
            sir
            Pan Card not Recieved
            Ref :1) My Acknowledgment no.[protected])

2) Courier airway bill no.[protected] of expressit logistics Worldwide ltd

Dear sir

With reference to above, we have submit following comments to add:

AA) i have applied for PAN Card, Acknowledgement no.[protected]
            BB) i checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is The Pan Car NO.AFDPL3500L delivered on 7.10.2009 by Express logistics Worldwide ltd. courier vide airway bill no.[protected] at the communication address.

CC) But i have not Received the PAN Card No.AFDPL3500L . Could you please let us know why such delay in procession for the PAN card Application.

( Manjunadhareddy)

EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. — Not Recd. PAN

My Airway Bill No. is [protected]. They had call me many time for Address Verification, but till date they did not Dilivere to me My PAN Card. My contact No. is [protected].
            My airway Bill no[protected] Dated[protected] They had call me many time for Address Verification, but till date they did not Dilivere to me My PAN Card. My contact No. is [protected]
            Hi I am Shwetha. I have applied for PAN card and it has been dispatched through your service. The vide airway bill no. [protected]. I got an sms from TM-express stating "We have delivered your shipment vide #[protected] on 12/10/09 to Geetha. I have not recieved my PAN card yet. Please help me in this concern. I do not know whom to contact. I tried the number 35003500 mentioned in that sms but it is not a valid number.

Shwetha.R
            i have not recived my pan card .i applied for pan card before five month ago.and i have not recived it till now, so pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees send my pan card
            PAN Card Not recieved
            Hi I am Lalit Mohan. I have applied for PAN card and it has been dispatched through your service. The vide airway bill no. [protected]. I got an sms from TM-express stating "We have delivered your shipment vide #[protected] on 15/10/09 to Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008. I have not recieved my PAN card yet. Please help me in this concern. I do not know whom to contact.You are requested to please do the needful and provide my Pan Card as earliest

Lalit Mohan

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected]

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. BJXPK7345H delivered on[protected] by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no.[protected] at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No.BJXPK7345H . Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

(PARDEEP KUMAR)
            K1/114 Mangal Bagar Gurudawara Road Mohan Garden Uttam Nagar New Delhi 110059
            Dear Sir / Madam,

I HAD NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD YET I HAD BEEN DISPATCHED ON 15/10/2009.
            BILL NO. [protected], ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO. [protected], PAN NO. CLLPS0252C.
            PLEASE DELIVER MY PAN CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON FOLLOWING ADDRESS :

ESS AAY FASHION (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
            H-52, UDYOG NAGAR,
            NEAR PEERA GARHI CHOWK,
            NEW DELHI-110041
            PHONE :[protected]
            MOBILE: - [protected], [protected]
            my self birender kumar
            my pan card not receive me
            yor airway bill no.[protected]
            dispatch dare 15.10.2009
            pan aknoledgement [protected]
            mob [protected]
            address m-92/1 parteek bazar, munirka, new delhi-110067
            Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I applied for my pan card application on 06/07/2009. my acknowledgement no. is [protected].when I checked my status its show me that my pancard has been dispatched on 21/07/2009. by expressit logistics worldwide ltd..bill no.[protected]. but till now i have not received my pan card. so pls provide me my pancard as soon.
            Nanduben Premjibhai Khandhar

my pan card is not recived . my bill no [protected] pan no-AUVPB4997N

pls needfull

nitesh bhardwaj

My pan card not recived bill no.[protected] pan card no AUVPB4997N.

Acknowledgment no--[protected].
            thanks
            pls cont no [protected], [protected].
            Acknowledgment No. Acknowledgment No. [protected]

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected]

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No. CLKPS6578N delivered on 17.10.2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No. CLKPS6578N. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

(PIYUSH SHARMA)
            2, SAILO KUMAR MUKHERJEE ROAD, 1ST FLOOR
            HOWRAH-711101
            KOLKATA) Courier airway bill no. [protected] of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

(PIYUSH SHARMA)
            2, SAILO KUMAR MUKHERJEE ROAD, 1ST FLOOR
            HOWRAH-711101

EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. — PAN card not yet delivered

Dear Sir/Madam

My PAN card has been dispatched on 16th Oct. 2009 through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no- [protected] but till date the same has not been received by me please do the needful and arrange to deliver it.

Meera Mehta
            Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I applied for my pan card application on[protected]. my acknowledgement no. is [protected]& pan no.ARXPG2756R.when I checked my status its show me that my pancard has been dispatched on 28/07/2009. by expressit logistics worldwide ltd..bill no.[protected]. but till now i have not received my pan card. so pls provide me my pancard as soon.as
            LAKSHMI NARASIMHA MURTHY GABBITI
            Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I applied for my pan card application on 04.09/09. my acknowledgement no. is [protected].when I checked my status its show me that my pancard has been dispatched on 21/10/2009. by expressit logistics worldwide ltd..bill no.[protected]. but till now i have not received my pan card. so pls provide me my pancard as soon.
            Md Iqbal Alam
            i rizwan hussain pan number AEGPH4017L despatch on 11 sept 2009 by expressit logistic worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no [protected] till date the same has not been received by me please do the needful and arrange to deliver it.

Thanks & Best Regards
            I have to track my document, which is sent by Income Tax Department, Govt. of India to me.

The Airway Bill Details are as follows:
            Name of Service Provider : Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. Vide Airways
            Dispatch Date: 23 Oct 2009
            Document No.: [protected]

you are kindly requested to send me the status of my document and deliver it at my address asap.

Ashok lal
            Renown Advertising &Managment Group
            210 A Ashiana Glaxi Exhibition Road Patna 800 001
            M.No. [protected], [protected]
            Ac. no.-[protected] PAN no.- BJYPK9154P I am not recived my pan card. Airway bill no.- [protected]
            My acknowledgment Number : [protected]
            Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AVAPB8339A
            bill no. [protected] dispatched on 24-Oct-2009

I have not my receive my PAN Card. I want to confirm why it should be delay?
            Dear Sir/Madam

My PAN card has been dispatched on 24th Oct. 2009 through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no- [protected] but till date the same has not been received by me please do the needful and arrange to deliver it.

Thanks & Best Regards
            This is in the regardingof not receiving pan card no.ASTPR5270L and Acknowledgement no.[protected].
            it was dispatched vide your airway bill no.[protected] on 05-oct-2009 at - 1, Radhey shyam park, Parwana road, New delhi-110051.
            please confirm about the status of my pan card.

Rajesh
            Mob.[protected] / [protected]

With reference to above, we have submit following comments to add :

A) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no.[protected].

B) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is "The Pan Card No.AICPN0664P delivered on 26-Dec-2008 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no.[protected] at the communication address".

C) But I have not Received the PAN CARD No.AICPN0664P. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.Plz Call Me sir.

(NATARAJAN)

S/O ARUNACHALAM,
            CHITTOOR VILL&PO,
            VISHAMANGALAM VIA,
            TIRUPATTUR TK,
            VELLORE DT,
            TAMILNADU.635652

With reference to above, we have submit following comments to add :

A) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no.[protected].

(NATARAJAN)

S/O ARUNACHALAM,
            CHITTOOR VILL&PO,
            VISHAMANGALAM VIA,
            TIRUPATTUR TK,
            VELLORE DT,
            TAMILNADU.635652
            plese give me your office adress in raipur (chhattisgarh)
            My air way bill no.[protected]-PAN card has been dispatched on 30-Oct-2009.
            But till date, we have not received PAN card.
            Please deliver it as early as possible.
            Contact nos.: +91 [protected] and +91 [protected].
            dear sir, my pan card is not recived . my bill no :- [protected] . pan no :- BLDPK7834D . pls speed work .
            thankyou .
            hello
            yet i have not received pan card, ackw no.[protected]
            ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO:[protected], SO FOR I AM NOT RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. IT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED ON[protected], (AIRWAY BILL NO.[protected])
            sir please sent my pan card airway bill no-[protected] & My Mobail no-[protected], [protected]
            Dear Sir
            I have not recived PAN Card, your delivered on 17 Nov 2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. Courier vide air way bill no [protected] please check the status and contact by email and phone number
            Email. :- [protected]@rediffmail.com
            Phone :- [protected]
            Dear Sir/Madam

My PAN card has been dispatched on 11th NOVEMBER. 2009 through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no- [protected] but till date the same has not been received by me please do the needful and arrange to deliver it.

Abhishek

ph:[protected]
            Dear Abhishek

The PAN card has been delivered on 23/11/2009 was received by ATIL

ExpressIT

Forwarding the compaint to PAN india for necessary action.

The following shipment is shown as delivered on expressit website as shown below. I want to inform you that we have not received this courier as of till date and also there is no one named as Mukesh in our home. I spoke to Mr sood from expressit in Saharanpur and he says that the courier is with him and he updated the website as delivered just to complete the formalities and he will deliver the PAN card after few days. It’s been more than a month but still he is repeating the same thing.
              I have also spoken to expressit customer care many times but no resolution in the matter.

I request PAN india to change their Saharanpur vendor from expressit to someone else. I am also going to file the same complaint on consumer forum also and also an FIR against expressit.

Airwaybill Number: [protected]
              Proof id No.:

Nitin Garg
              Cell - [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform you that we had investigate on your given complaint and after investigation the branch had inform that the shipment had been delivered to your Chartered Accountant ( C.A ).

Kindly check at your end and confirm the details.

Thanks & Regards;
              Customer Service Executive
              i had recieved a sms regarding the dispatch of my PAN card through expressit vide #[protected] on 12/09/2012..on your site its tracking status is still showing in transit and inbound at AGR from 20/09/2012..i contacted your customer care several times..they assured me that it will be delivered on the very next day everytime i contacted them..today i asked them for your agra office address..they gave me the address...when i reached that locality,i found that they have given the incomplete address,anyhow i managed to reach the said address...when i reached the complex i came to know from the other shopkeepers in the same complex that the expressit office has closed there since 2 years..and please note that your customer service gave the addrerss which was not in use for 2 years now... so there the shopkeepers gave me the new address..no one knew the exact new address..after hours of searching i found your new office..which i found there was also closed since a week from the local shopkeepers and that several other customers have also came there since morning..and 100s of them in that week..and all have to return..!!! your agra office number is not working..it is switched off frm many days..

i request you to please look into the matter,

REF : 1) My Acknowledgment No.[protected].
                2) Courier airway bill no. [protected] DT. 23/11/2011 of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

With reference to above, we have submit following comments to add :

AA) I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no.[protected].

BB) I checked my PAN Application Status, in Status is " Exception: Address Incomplete" delivery on 29.11.2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at the communication address".

CC) But I have not Received the PAN CARD . Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card application.

PAYAL AGRAWAL

427, GANGAPUR
                BAREILLY. PIN 243005.
                UTTAR PRADESH.
                Aug 13, 2020

PAN Card not delivered — Please chase the Courier Co.

I have till date not received my PAN Card under aWB [protected] of Expreeit Logistics Worlwide Ltd.Pls look into the matter.

express it logistic worldwide ltd. — courier not received

i am virendra prajapati my pan card dispathed by incometax department but till now i have not recived any document and on internet situation that pan card deleiverd on dated 03.09.2008 so please do something for me thank you

PAN Card not delivered — expressit logistics courier

my ack.no: is [protected], and i received a sms from nsdl that my pan is dispatched on 20/03/2010, but i have not recd yet , because of expressit logistics courier services...... , they people told me that my adress is not found by his executive, but realty is this their executive has never came to my house. and this is not only happening with me but others also. So i m requesting to u pls look deply into this matter.

thanks with regards.
                B.pratap

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. - courier not recd — courier not recd (pan card )

i have not recd my pancard send by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no [protected]
                the status of courier in nsdl site is updated that courier has dilivered on[protected] but i have not recd the courier

expressit logistic couriers ltd — PAN card not delivered

I, Shahin, my PAN card is not yet delivered by expressit logistic ltd. plz pay attention. My AirWay Bill no.[protected] so, please take action on it.

We thank you for bringing your complaint to our notice and will also investigate the matter as you had mention on below mail.

With respect to your complaint, would like to mention that We will take this up with our operation head and assure you that same will not reoccur in future.

We truely appologies for the inconvienence caused to you.

we shall ensure that this shipment gets delivered to you by today. Shall keep a track on the same and ensure the same is done.
                I applied for pan card 20 days back. I haven't received till now.
                my acknowledgment number : [protected]
                Airway bill no. [protected].
                DEAR SIR, MY PAN card has been dispatched on 16-Aug-2012 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], (Acknowledgment Number: [protected]).YET SO FAR NEITHER I HEARD FROM COURIERS NOR I COULD FIND THERE LOCATION/PHONE NO. MY BANK LOAN IS STUCK WITHOUT IT.PLEASE DO SOMETHING AND DO IT FAST.OR I SHOULD GO TO ............. CONSUMER FORUM......... for COMPENSATION for the LOSSES IN BUSINESS because of DELAY . THANK YOU

Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. Courier — Delivery of PAN Card

PAN card send through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier, bill No. [protected] dated 14.09.2012, not delivered on address till date 18.10.2012.
                DEAR SIR, MY PAN card has been dispatched on 24-Sep-2012 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], YET SO FAR NEITHER I HEARD FROM COURIERS NOR I COULD FIND THERE LOCATION/PHONE NO. [protected].PLEASE DO SOMETHING AND DO IT FAST.OR I SHOULD GO TO ... CONSUMER FORUM... for COMPENSATION for the LOSSES IN BUSINESS because of DELAY . THANK YOU

1) My Acknowledgment No. [protected]
                2) Courier vide airway bill no. [protected] DT. 13/09/2012 of Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

I have applied for PAN CARD, acknowledgment no. [protected]. But I have not Received the PAN CARD. Could you please let us know why such delay in processing for the PAN card.

IMRAN HUSAIN

PH: [protected]
                MUGHALPURA IST GHAUSPAK KI ZIYARAT,
                MORADABAD PIN 244001.
                UTTAR PRADESH.

I was expecting a cover from Canara Bank.

Meanwhile I have received an SMS from LM-Exressit on23.09.2011saying that " we are unable to delivery of shipment sent under [protected]" As instructed I have called
                  to the number [protected] but after asking me to wait the line went off. It repeated several times.

Therefore I called on your local office on 24.09.2011. On inquiry about the cover they told me that they have sent back the cover and asked to contact the Bank.
                  The reason given to me was absurd. They said on receipt of the cover they called to the given landline number and since nobody was taking the phone they returned the cover. It is clear that they have not approached the given address which was just 4km from their place of work.They advised me to approach the Bank if I have any complaint.

Is this the way courier agency is expected to treat a customer.

I shall be obliged if you will kindly inquire and arrange to deliver the cover

Yours truly

Rajaratnam
                  Mob No [protected]

Non delivery of my pan card

I applied for new PAN CARD. Which is not delivered on my given Address. but online enquiry syestem of Income Tax (Pan Card) showing that my courier is delivered on my permanent Address. But i didnt get my pan card or My any family member. every body know that pan card how is important for us. Please short out my problem. otherwise i will claim on Expressit Courier worldwide courier Co. ltd. & i am trying to call regularlry to this courier Co.since last one month but no budy picked thier phones.

1.Your PAN card has been dispatched on 20-Aug-2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

2.Your PAN card has been dispatched on 20-Aug-2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application

Arunish Shrivastava

55 shrinagar colony

Bhandariya Road Khandwa 450001(M.P)

Mobile Number-[protected],[protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I have applied for PAN CARD.Which is not delivered at my addres..So plz deliver my PAN CARD as soon as possible... My air way bill no. [protected]...
                    my postal address is...SA 6/186 1-B SRI NAGAR COLONY, PAHARIYA, VNS. PIN CODE-221007
                    CONTACT NO.[protected]...

VISHAL JAISWAL
                    my postal address is...31, PARIARY, MOTI DAMAN - 396 220.
                    CONTACT NO. [protected]

YESHWANTKUMAR H. BAROT
                    I have applied for PAN CARD. Which is not delivered at my address. So plz deliver my PAN CARD as soon as possible. I need it urgently. My air way bill no. [protected]

I Have applied new pan card for last month.In NSDL status they have dispatched on 04.02.12 by Expressit logistics world wide limited .No.[protected].

Kindly check and revert back to my communication no.

With Best Regards,

Tamil nadu.
                    Mobile no.[protected].
                    my postal address is...
                    CONTACT NO.[protected]

My PAN card has been dispatched on 16-Aug-2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. But i have not received the same till date. I tried to contact on the Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. customer care as well as their local hub telephone no. but unable to do so. I need my Pan Card urgently.
                      My address is mentioned below as:-
                      Dileep Chaudhry,
                      2 Mangu Mohall, Gariya Lambi Gali,
                      Ghitorni,
                      New Delhi-110030
                      Mobile No.-[protected]
                      dear sir i m Rahul Tiwari s/o Kamlesh Tiwari r/o 35 leader road allahabad.my PAN card has been dispatched on 19-Aug-2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by ME in the application. but my card not delevered to me.

I have not recieved my PAN Card My PAN Card No. AABAD0234F which has been dispatched on 10/08/2011 againest the Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. airway bill no [protected]. I need this at very urgent basis. So do it fast & calerify the reason of delay.
                        UDAY PRAKASH [protected]
                        PAN card not recived

dear sir, with reference to above the card was dispatched on 4th aug 2011 from the respective office through express logistics world wide ltd (via bill no [protected]) but still it is not delivered to me. so please let me know the status of this regard.

Prahlada R
                        dear sir, reminder no-2 Iam not received my pan card.vide air waybillno:[protected] dated[protected].ack no.[protected] dated[protected].please send for my pan card &sriganga nagar branch office address & telephone number please most urgent.imdtly contact my mobl no :[protected], [protected].
                        I have not recieved my PAN Card My PAN Card which has been dispatched on 27/12/2011 againest the Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. I need this at very urgent basis. So do it fast & calerify the reason of delay.
                        dear sir, I have not received my pan card.vide air waybill no:[protected] dated 07/02/2012/. Acknowledgment no.[protected] dated[protected]. Name:- Seikh Julkar Nain. Please contact me on the given contact no: [protected] please send for my pan card at Durgapur branch office address please its most urgent required
                        or if possible send me the exact address of your courier of durgapur with contact no. at [protected]@gmail.com
                        I have not recieved my PAN Card My PAN Card No. AAAU4645A which has been dispatched on 17/08/2012 againest the Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. airway bill no [protected]. I need this at very urgent basis. So do it fast & calerify the reason of delay.
                        UNITY FOUNDATION
                        [protected] (Deepak Agarwal)
                        [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I do work LIC. so i am apply pan-card for our clients on their simple addresses, but this company not deliver pan-card. this company write the our states-- in-complete address or person not found.
                          I strongly suggest to TIN-NSDL please not deliver courier through this company.
                          [protected],531923,523991..etc.

non delivery of pan cards under awb no--[protected] & [protected], no body has visited to diliver the pan cards & status up-dated on site that the persons were not availabel & door locked while there is three floors & all persons availabel as home.
                            Aug 13, 2020

DMRC LTD. — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED.

DEAR SIR,
                            MY PAN NO.BMAPK5893E ,PAN CARD IS DISPATCHED ON 30-12-09 BY FIRST FLIGHT COURIERS PVT LTD ASSIGNMENT NO. ZB6910499.BUT IT IS RETURN TO ITS ORIGIN DUE TO NO SERVICE STATION IN MY AREA.SO PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD BY SPEED POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                            My pan card is not recieved Till Date in Guwahati ( Assam ) through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no.[protected], dated on 10.08.2011 it is dispatch through your courier service .
                            please look into the matter and arrange to deliver the same at the following address, if not delivered so far .your early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

JITENDRA BAHRTI
                            Subham Garden
                            Flat No. 5D, 5th Floor, Block-B
                            Lokhra Road, Kalapahar (Pan Dukan Stoppage)
                            Next to VIP Hotel
                            Guwahati, 781018, Assam
                            Ph[protected] /[protected] /[protected]
                            Dear Sir/ Madam,

My pan card is not recieved Till Date in New Delhi through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. vide airway bill no-[protected], dated on 22-sep-2011 it is dispatch through your courier service .
                            please look into the matter and arrange to deliver the same at the following address, if not delivered so far your early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Chhail Bihari Agrawal

PRATIBHA - CRFG JV
                            DMRC Land, Opp. Shivaji Park
                            Bhavbhuti Marg, Near New Delhi
                            Railway Station, New Delhi-110001
                            Tel:[protected]
                            Mob no. +91-[protected]
                            we have not received pan card my dispatched no.is [protected] on 24/12/2011
                            please inform me about my cover, pooja gangwani-ahmedabad ([protected])

My pan card despatched from Mumbai on 4th June 2011 vide Airway Bill No [protected] has not been delivered at Lucknow while tracking on ur website it shows In Transit.

my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              My pan cards dispatched from Mumbai on 27th Dec 2011 vide Airway Bill No [protected] has not been delivered at Lucknow while tracking on your website it shows In Transit.

Kindly expedite, in case of difficulty in locating my residence ask delivery boy to call me on [protected], [protected]

my email id is mhadv.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanking You

Mahamid Hamid Abidi
                              K-53, Sanjay Gandhi Puram,
                              Faizabad Road, Lucknow-226016

Sir / Madam,

I, RASHMITA JENA Category Individual my Acknowledgement No. [protected] and PAN card No. AQTPJ4753G is dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. on 17-May-2011 vide Airway bill No. [protected] is not received till Now.
                                Please consider it and immediate send to my apllicable address

Mrs. RASHMITA JENA
                                Mobile : [protected]
                                Sir / Madam,

I, JAVED ANSARI Category Individual my Acknowledgement No. [protected] and PAN card No.
                                AXAPA8395F is dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. on 1st June 2011 vide Airway bill No.[protected] is not received till Now.
                                Please consider it and immediate send to my apllicable address

Mr. Ansari Javed
                                Sir / Madam,

I, Ajay Kumar Category Individual my Acknowledgement No. [protected] and PAN card No.
                                CBLPK7615K is dispatched through Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. on 28 MAY 2011 vide Airway bill No.[protected] is not received till Now.
                                Please consider it and immediate send to my apllicable address or provide me your branch address with your contact number.

Mr. Ajay Kumar

ack number - [protected]
                                pan number - BBDPM7645C
                                Name - MUTHUMANI

ASPER IT DEPATMENT STATUS BELOW

Your PAN card has been dispatched on 30-Jun-2011 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application

WHAT ABT MY PAN CARD KINDLY ADVICE.ITS VERY SERIOUS MATTER
                                OR PRIVIDE ME YOUR BRANCH ADDRRESS WITH CONTACT NUMBER

reg -muthumani
                                ews b 776 manickam palaym, housing board, erode - 638011

pls forward my pan card in this address ITS VERY URGENT
                                I Mr. Shivendra Narayan Sinha has not yet received my PAN card, i have gon through website, that in status has mentioned it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 05 Aug 2011 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], and here we any person have not received PAN card, My kind request is that please make it soon as earlier as posible., please send it on as mantione below address
                                Thnking You.

Mr. Shivendra Narayan Sinha
                                Hno: 8-3-833/20,
                                Kamalapuri Colony, Adj: Srinagar Colony
                                Hyderabad-500073
                                Phone:[protected], Mobile: [protected]
                                Mail: [protected]@healspabath.com

NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
                                  myself MADABHUSI SREENIVASA KIRAN. has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. on 09.05.2011 by courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;
                                  Phone No[protected]

MOBILE NO-[protected],
                                  NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD
                                  myself Manju Gosain has not received my PAN card.but status of my pan card shows it has been delivered by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected], .i and my family have not received any card.my PAN card is urgent.please help.my postal address is;

manju Gosain
                                  111, Block-B, Street No. 6,
                                  Himgiri Enclave, Pepsi Road,
                                  Sant Nagar, Burari
                                  Delhi- 110 048
                                  Mob. [protected]

i m.jayaraju, my mother's pancard not yet received but in expressit courier site showing that pancard is delivered on 20/04/2011.
                                    customer name:VENKAMMA MULKALA
                                    address: 3-7-181, vavilalapally, near st.pauls high school, karimnagar-505001
                                    cell no:[protected] [protected]
                                    courier name: ExpressIt Logistics Worldwide Ltd
                                    airway bill no: [protected]

Expressit Courier — not delivered yet

hi their was an two covers from citibank sent to me from expressit courier but only one I received, another is not yet received, very bad service providing to their costumer, please dont sent any courier through this expressit courier company, their very lazy to delivery

I am SOMBEER. I applied for PAN CARD in 05th Nov 2009. My PAN CARD was processed and PAN number CMCPS9912F was allotted to me. The PAN CARD has been dispatched on 20-Nov-09 by EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. But I have not received my PAN CARD till date[protected]. I verified my PAN particulars in the net and found that my PAN CARD was delivered to Mr. SANJAY (SECRETARY Ph no[protected] time 14:56) but this person is not available in my address .Then I Call to customer care of EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD but no pick the phone.

So please do the needful

SOMBEER
                                    Add:-
                                    Essel Farm House
                                    Farm no-3
                                    Mandi Road Sultanpur
                                    New delhi-110030
                                    Ph no-[protected]

I am PUNEET KUMAR. I applied for PAN CARD in 10th DEC 2009. My PAN CARD was processed and PAN number BLXPK7723D was allotted to me. The PAN CARD has been dispatched on 17-DEC-09 by EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. But I have not received my PAN CARD till date[protected].
                                    Please do the needful as soon as posible

my contact no.[protected], [protected]

Puneet Kumar
                                    YOUR AIRWAY BILL NO [protected] DT. 29/12/09. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POSITION.
                                    YOUR AIRWAY BILL NO [protected] DT. 29/12/09. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected] . PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POSITION.
                                    Dear Sir, Madam

i am Baliram i applied pan card in 22 dec 2009.my pan card no. avspb7140f was alloted to me. The pan card has been dispatched on 05jan 2010 by expressit logistics worldwide ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]. But i have not received my pan card till date.
                                    YOUR AIRWAY BILL NO [protected] DT. 11-Mar-2010. I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY PAN CARD. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POSITION.

My name is dutt, Imint organizations has sent my member ship card through your expressit courier. They sent in october 2009. I did not notice that they have sent . I Just called them now and they told that they have sent it already

Consingnment no : [protected].

Please let me know whom I need to contac regarding this service

Dutt
                                    i have not yet recived my pan card name sandhya viral vora dispatched on 11 jan 2012 airway bill no is [protected]

Hi Sir,

My name is Subhabrata Ray and I am waiting for my HDFC check book that is supposed to be delivered by
                                      ExpressIT courier. They are holding my HDFC bank check book. They are not delivering it and in their website tracking system they have updated that the courier has been delivered.

Even the cutomer care is not helpful. Their response is not proper.

I dont know why HDFC bank has to use EspressIT kind low category of courieir services.
                                      Even I have seen that ExpressIT has done same kind of thing so many times before that.

I request you to do something to irresponsible persons otherwise lot of persons would be affected.

Yours faithfully,

Subhabrata Ray
                                      Mobile Number: [protected]
                                      Aug 13, 2020

I applied for my PAN card and my number was [protected]. It was being delivered by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

First of all with much difficulty I got the phone line to talk to the Hyderabad office person, a lady, who told me that they don’t provide service to my location as it is very far. Jeedimetla Village is part of Hyderabad city for last 15 years. The lady kept referring part of my address ‘Medchal Road’ (which is 15 km away from my address) for which she said their company didn't provide the service. The card supposed to be delivered on 5th of Feb and I reasoned that due to weekends they may send by Monday. The lady very carelessly told me that I would get it by Tuesday 8th evening. What supposed to be delivered by next day takes four full days and that too in Hyderabad. This is the service Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd provides.

My complaint is why they are taking so much time when it can be delivered on the same day?
                                        My complaint also is with Tax Inforamation Department of Income Tax Department, Government of India why they charge us so much and then don't deliver the service (using such hopeless courier service)?

This is also Incredible India! Credits to TIN-NSDL and Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd.

In service of India.....

Please go back to your business ethics if you have one and do what you charge people to do. And yes, appoint someone who knows the business and not ignorant. I requested the person to help me as I am in urgent need of it and person just doesn’t bother. I don’t understand what type of business you run.