Fenesta Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to Fenesta

Having problems with Fenesta?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fenesta customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fenesta

Toll free
1-800-1029880
Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fenesta reviews & complaints(57)

I need your quick action for this complaint, all the panels installed in the glass peel-out. This one time your team fixed still
It’s not solved. I need a permanent solution. I was informed several time your technical staff but he is always give me false commitment. Please do the needful asap to fix the issue.
Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Door lock is not working properly
    Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have villa type windows installed and the mesh has come out... In fact it has come out many times... Request for a permanent solution for the same....

My Fenesta Window lock handle is not opening and is jammed
      Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complaint is against Fenesta team and Esscon as they kept me in dark and did not place the order even after conducting the final site survey on 10th March 2022. My reminders to both the parties went unnoticed and without any response. It has been more than 30 days since I made the first payment.
        Since my order has not been placed yet I am not sure when the actual installation will take place. I need a complete refund of money...
        The Finesta team in Dehradun are fooling around with customers with their commitments of dates, service and quality. They have no sense of responsibility.
        You can keep chasing them and they don’t respond. Take wrong orders and put the blame and cost on customers....

Fenests window door after locking could not be opened. handle lock problem.
        Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been almost 1.5 years since we have installed Fenesta in our new house... Till date we must have changed almost 10 meshes for our villa windows, I must say that no doubt the quality o[censored]pvc, hardware, etc... Used I the window is excellent, incomparable with any other window manufacturer... But I am totally disappointed with the quality of mesh used for these windows, since it just tears on cleaning the windows just a couple of times... I wanted to bring this to your notice as I want a permanent solution for this mesh problem... Mostly replacing with better quality and durable meshes...
          Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have installed all windows, baywindow s, ventilators in my house, in 2019. Now I want to re locate one baywindow to new bedroom.civil work is completed.ready to install the old baywindow..
            And some of the mesh damaged in widows, have to replace mesh for 4 windows...
            Please send technician
            M.s.ugandhar babu
            Madanapalle road
            PALAMANER.. CHITTOOR DIST.AP

Dear Team Fenesta
              I regret to inform you that the installation of the windows with the above reference no is being partially stalled. The window handles have been mal positioned due to a blunder committed by the site engineer who failed to notice the grill design.
              An attempt has been made to install the windows in a fashion that is both unaesthetic and highly impractical.
              I tried to discuss this and offered some solutions as well. However, the engineer is not ready for either accepting responsibility or to solve the issues. This is very unbefitting of a company like Fenesta and is extremely disappointing.
              I tried calling your toll free number- however there is no response.
              Kindly call me in person on my phone number as per your records
              for complete details. I hope someone responsible will reach out to me from your end.
              Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fenesta doors quality is good but there service is worst. So i suggest to people don't buy this item. Because of worst service it becomes headache for you. Because we can't repair it from local carpenters, this doors needs there special trained workers.
                Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed the order with payment for Aluminium doors and windows on 25th Sept. This order was cancelled from one of fenesta's competitors and then placed on fenesta only due to the delivery time. competitors of fenesta kept telling me that their delivery timelines keep slipping as nobody takes ownership and they give wrong committments to get the order. I had a written committment that delivery would be in the first week of Nov but maximum 15h Nov. Hence I cancelled the order to someone else and placed on fenesta. Its very critical that i get delivery on time before 15th Nov - after following up a lot to ensure someone is on top of it, I was told today that due to some shipment delay delivery may be impacted and delivered in december end. Thsi was blamed on the lethargy by fenesta supply chain from fenesta officials. Someone needs to be on top of this to ensure my delivery - the written committment is adhered else would clearly not be acceptable. Please help.
                  Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased Fenesta mesh doors from Green Homes Fenesta, Attapur about a month or two ago. Right on day one we have reported two problems, one damaged mesh and one wrong frame. Mesh was replaced but door is not. They are not addressing our calls and keep denying. Now there are more places where mesh is damaged and rubber casing has also come out. Still no reponse.
                    This is CHEATING.
                    Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Yes, same problem has been facing by me since last 6 months.

I am unable to lock the door, have got this door repaired twice in a year, also it has been only 2years since the installation has been done, the door is not oftenly used.
                      Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been facing the misalignment issue of all my fenesta villa and other windows since installation
                        Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a complaint regarding window handle malfunction. No reply so far. Customer care executive called and enquired about the problem. He promised to visit and replace the handle (at our cost) but stopped taking the calls. Very poor customer service. Pathetic....
                          I want to register the complain regarding breach of purchase agreement made by Fenesta company. I have the signed purchase agreement for Aluminium Door and window done under Quotation number M/Q0507159 dated 23 March 2021 where price and production specification was clearly mention and agreed between Fenesta & myself and with respect to this we also paid 2Lac Advance payment. It was also agreed that price will not change for next 6 month.br...

Wrong installation of door panel so that door is not closing
                          Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Door sliding mesh is not working and lock is also not working. Facing a lot of inconvenience. Pls resolve it as much as early .
                            Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Poor quality products, glass break without any external impact and company denied warranty as it is not coverd in warranty part .never buys this company upvc
                              Fenesta customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Safety standards of fenesta.selling silver at the price of gold.