[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart fraud ordered a camera rupees 40,274/- & got a stone of 1kg inside the box

Kota, Kota District, Rajasthan, India
 sourabhMakhija on Jul 3, 2018
Ref: Invoice No.: FAAVUF[protected] dtd. 26.06.2018 & Complaint No.: IN[protected]
(flipkart fraud images are attached for your reference once again)

Dear Flipkart,

With many of emails, calls & messages on Fb, i have requested to flipkart that please resolve my issue immediately or refund my amount of rupees 40, 274/-

I have purchased a product (name called as DJI OSMO+) on dtd. 26.06.2018 from flipkart online website with a bajaj finanserv loan of rupees 38, 274/- (bajaj card number: [protected]) including a gift voucher of rupees 2000/- (gift voucher number: OD[protected] i.e. total amount rupees 40, 274/- which means full amount i have already given to flipkart in advance.

I had received this parcel (no product only a stone inside this box) on dtd. 27.06.2018.

And when i openned this box, i found a stone inside this box from flipkart.

As per many of my requests to flipkart each and everytime flipkart customer care gave me a new date for my resolution but actually they didn't resolve my issue till 02.07.2018.

I have already lost my money rupees 40, 274/- in an order through flipkart.

And flipkart didn't help me.

Now i am feeling very seek and looking for a consumer court the best way to get my money back.

As per my advocate advice- This is a intimation to flipkart that i am requesting to them & giving a one last request to resolve my issue till 04.07.2018 11:00 AM.

If flipkart will not resolve my issue till 04.07.2018 11:00AM then i will register a case against flipkart in Local Area police station and also in consumer court.

Please flipkart refund my money rupees 40, 274/- as i am requesting you earlier many times & now peoples are laughing on me why i ordered a product from flipkart.

Hope CEO of Flipkart respected Mr. Kalyan Krishnamurthy & Group Chairman respected Mr. Sunil Bansal & Group CEO respected Mr. Binny Bansal will help me to get my refund of rupees 40, 274/- at the earliest.

(hardcopy being sent through speedpost also to banglore head office)

Best Regards,
Sourabh
+91-[protected]
sourabhmakhija89@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 8, 2018

[Jul 04, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 07, 2018
We will revert on it.

19683
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - flipkart fraud ordered a camera rupees 40,274/- & got a stone of 1kg inside the box