[Resolved]  Flipkart — fossil generation 4th watch

I have ordered fossil 4th generation watch on 20 january and i received on 22 january when i get after get my watch i face problem in watch restart again and again and bettry is with very bad performance and i tell the issue and also telling for replacement also but still i not get any response please resolve my queery and its very bad experience site like flipkart.
Most bad experience i have with flipkart please resolve my issue as soon as possible. I spend 19995 but product is just not like a simple watch i get stuck everytime i penic about watch and product.

Atik hussain
[protected]@gmail.com
fossil generation 4th watch
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

On 26th jan I was ordered syska H13 earphone from flipkart worth 1044 and did online payment by SBI card . After 2, 3 days I checked my flipkart account for track my order but no details are there in my cart or in my orders section please give infomation about this matter

Not so good response of delivering a mobile phone between a fix date.And even company doesn't give good response.And to be serious about my call.When i said i have emergency to pick up my phone till date 25 jan 2019 still no message of wishmaster boy and company to me.

Flipkart