Flipkart — not refunded money of a consignment and automatically cancelled refund by flipkart

National Productivity Council, E-5 Electronics Estate, Sector 26, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
 [email protected] on Sep 6, 2019
I have purchased an article rush a4 notebook color: white size: a4 seller: speedcreation through flipkart.com. On 20th august and received it on 25th august, 2019. Now the product was not received as specified in the description. So i raised for refund and it was picked up on 30th august by wishmaster (Ekart logistics) by ketan thakor (Pick up man). After that in my account of flipkart, it is shown that refund cancelled. Nevertheless, i communicated flipkart many times on 31st august and onwards. They always have no detials and refused to resolve my case. Please sir, help me in this regard as soon as possible.

I am attaching snapshots of message found after pickup and ekart logistics order id pick up details.
1. Sanpshot found after pick up
2. Ekart logistics order id pick up details.

Satendra kumar

[Sep 06, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Sep 06, 2019
If it will not be resolved soon, I will lodge an FIR against ekart pick up employee ketan thakor that he should return me notebook. and file a case against flipkart company too.
Updated by [email protected], Sep 06, 2019
I think mostly customer support executives of flipkart selected are foolish and illiterate so they talk always like a joker. I will file a case against filpkart owner binny and sachin bansal. I am also an IITian, but they are running a 420 website. their CSExecutives talk like they are greatest foolish in the world.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by [email protected], Sep 09, 2019
They are now lying to you also. They are not good persons. I have also initiated complaint in SBI card. They always lie.
Updated by [email protected], Sep 09, 2019
flipkart company has now become a joker company. they don't have god image between public. they are thief and dacoit on internet platform.

Comments

Flipkart — Failed Transaction Amount Not refunded,

Kindly resolve this issue.

Unable to login my account, my email address is manojkumar.[protected]@gmail.com

Manoj6362's reply, Sep 4, 2019
Im fasing this problem from a week
Hi, I have placed one order " OD[protected] " which is to be delivered by 20th of August. Delivery is not happen.

Sir my account is registered from [protected] and mail address is [protected]@gmail.com sir please help me in this case I received shampoo botel instead of my my watch

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - not refunded money of a consignment and automatically cancelled refund by flipkart