[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — request for refund

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Rnikmr2 on Jan 18, 2018
I am rani i had enrolled for the admission at your frankfinn institute of south extension i have paid rs.15000. Through debit card, because of my weak financial condition i won't be able to continue the course ahead, so i decided to cancel my admission and i want to refund my paid amount rs. 15000 due to such circumstances i have paid by yesterday. And even after number of requests and by submitting letters i did'nt received any single response from your side i have need of my money back so kindly do me a favour to return my paid amount i request to you kindly return the paid amount in my account do the needful i hope you will not disappoint me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2018

[Jan 18, 2018] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Nov 12, 2018
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience please share your concerns and contact details at [protected]@frankfinn.com so that we can help you in best possible manner.

Comments

I joined two students in hospitality in frankfinn. Many time i toled in my institute in ludhiana. They don't responsing. I m telling them from 5 months but they don't responsin. Pls give me my encentive.
Iam a student of Frankfinn of Hyderabad iam being harassed by the institute for not paying the fee ..its only 3 days late they are saying that scholarship will get cancelled and I have to pay 40000 more

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - request for refund