Fun Cinemas — behaviour

Patna. Gandhi Maidan Regent Patna, India
 rk9795102 on Sep 6, 2017
Worst theatre in patna. Staff behaviour is bad. They told not to shout in theatre at any seen. Otherwise they will throw outside the hall.
I shared 5 sept evng 7 pm show. They told "jo jo halla kr rha h usko utha k bahar fek do."
I never expect this from such a old and reputed cinema hall.
Man to kr rha tha sare frnds mil k kuch de sale ko..
So please management of regent theatre take serious action on this matter. It is totally embarrassing. Take action against those who told these words. You can politely told not to shout and go outside. Not like that. And security guard every time stands inside the theatre during movie and argue with all people rudely. So please look into this matter. If people will not shout inside the cinema then in class room or college they will shout..

[Sep 06, 2017] Fun Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

In world square mall we are watching movie and won't expect such smell in business class ticket this is such a pathetic condition . Please do something or either we ll never come in fun cinema . My contact no is [protected] and my seat is R1 and R2 Audi 3
Sir I am calling your coimbatore Branch number but not respond i am ticket book problem i am so sad my [protected] my order id CP[protected]
Cinepolis India Customer Care's response, Oct 4, 2017
Dear Customer (Venkat00007),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly share your Email ID at [email protected] with your ticket number (12745) in the subject line so that we can get in touch with you and assist you further.

Team Cinepolis
He the manager is not proper literate for treating the public so please give him proper literacy.
Not proper way to talk to ladies
No proper way to talk to families
So please select literate person
My name Narottam agarwal I am today fun Cinema Gwalior wotcth movies fukre return ...I am purchase ticket and I am say my point redeem 107 ..but he saying sir point are not reedam..I asked why..staff saying minimum point reedam eqal 1tiket velue ...very bed experience fun Cinema Gwalior...fast time this problam...

Level 4, Fun Republic, Plot No 844/4, Shah Indl. Estate, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Fun Cinemas - behaviour