Google India / Tez

Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Google India / Tez Complaints & Reviews

dear sir,

i had my email id has [protected]@gmail.com, which was blocked has someone else had overtaken it.latter i had opend another id and now using it. kindy take corrective steps on this matter it is used by some person and (mostly at sirsi) the same person had removed one sent mail from present id also. my present id is [protected]@gmail.com. i need your help in this regard

regards

dhananjaya kini/[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

I GOT A MAIL REGARDING THAT U HAVE WON 630,000 POUND IT IS TRUE OR NOT I DONT NO IGOT A MAIL REGARDING THIS I WILL FORWARDED U WHAT IHAVE I GOT,,,,,,

Dear Guaranteed Winner:Al mufeed s khazi

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note,for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions.Googlegmail&Rediff Online Lotto felicitate with you and your family.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows, Gmail and Yahoo.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be active and patronage to the Gmail&Rediff online lotto. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactor report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Google/Rediff Online Lotto board This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office,We have instructed our affliated courier company FIRST FLIGHT COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER YOUR WINNING PARCEL TO YOU.THE COURIER DELIVERY AGENT will only deliver the parcel to the address received ,and THEY will only hand over the parcel to the beneficiary ONLY whom will sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel on their behalf, due to security reasons.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use THE FIRST FLIGHT COURIER COMPANY ,DIPLOMATIC AGENT (FIRST FLIGHT COURIER, LONDON). We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize directly to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received and sent to THE COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERY PICKUP.

Parcel items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m? = 0.5kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Googlegmail Lottery Board Organization). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 24,900INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of THE FIRST FLIGHT COURIER DELIVERY AGENT in your country India.

Our delivery agent will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cash and certificate and also assist you throught all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required 24,900INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs handling charges/clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Six Hundred & Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds{630,000.00GBP}can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address to handover your parcel to you. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it get to your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (DIPLOMAT MARK HARRISON), Special Chief delivery agent officer highly respected here UNITED KINGDOM,will be leaving UK today for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (parcel) through FIRST FLIGHT COURIER and will be arriving very early at 9:35 am in the morning.

Departure Date / Time: - OCTOBER 26th 2010 - 7:00PM ==== United Kingdom Time
    ==============================================================
    Arrival Date / Time: - OCTOBER 27th 2010 - 9:35AM ==== (Asia) India Time

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs 24,900 Inr to india custom,before THE COURIER DELIVERY AGENT Mr mark harrison will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND COPY OF YOUR PHOTO OR ID FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION.
    Please ensure that you co-operate with him because he is a very respected citizen of the British Kingdom and make sure you follow his instructions ,Provide every documents requested by him to receive your claim and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you because he has little time to spend in INDIA. Make available to him the clearing charges immediately he calls you at the international airport, because the Indian customs Authority Will Not Release Your Winning Parcel without the payment of 24,900INR for the clearing of your parcel at the custom department there in your country.

Notice: Please bear in mind that we have sworn a "Letter Of Affidavit" with the British High Court Of Justice, stating that the issued cheque worth Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pound Sterlings must not be tempered with or deducted from until it gets to the winner.

We await your urgent reply to this mail. Upon the receipt of this email kindly inform us about your decision before we commence delivery.
    Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your certified cheque is given to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid unwarranted impersonation or abuse of this program by some individual.
    Once again congratulations from The BBC One Online Lotto Incorporation Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.
    ...................................................................................

{GoogleGmail&Rediffmail}Call for assistance Tel: +44 (701) 703 8596
    Aug 13, 2020
    i dnt want any parcel...kindly dnt snd me anything ...
    i got a msg from google gmail award..that i won some prize money...and i snd them my details...but i dnt want any kind of shipment, , , , , , please dnt snd that...
    On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:08 AM, <a.[protected]@utoronto.ca> wrote:

Dear Guaranted Winner

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( £630, 000.00 GBP ) by GoogleGmail/Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the Microsoft Windows CORPORATION. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Gmail, Rediffmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners, we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by GoogleGmail Corporation and a conglomorate of Gmail and some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the commmunities where they have operational base

1.FULL NAMES: MANOJ KUMAR
    2.HOUSE ADDRESS: B-408 SANCHAR VIHAR I.T.I LIMITED MANKAPUR DISTIC-GONDA PIN -271308 UTTAR PARDESH {INDIA}

(Sweepstakes International Program)
    this is true -i did get the same mail an hour ago..

google mail rediff lottery — about a prize

Sir,this is B.Komali.I got a mail that i won a prize amount of 500 thousand pounds which is given by googlegmailrediff lottery.Is it true or fake.The mail which i received said thah the check is in reservebank and i need to pay amount of 75,000 for conversion.Is it true or false I need a clarification and below is the mails which i received from google and RBI bank.pls tell me the truth as early as possible.

Reserve Bank Of India.
    Jeevan Bharathi Building, Connaught
    Place, New Delhi
    Foreign Remittance Department
    Email: [protected]@rbiindia.in

From The Desk Of Miss Shweta Singh

Dear Komali Kumari

We wish to inform you that you that your cheque and been verified and confirmed and now ready for tarnsfer to your designated account in State Bank Of India due to the rules and regulations article of the RBI under section 15,Sub-section 8AG) of the International Monetary Fund laws. your deposited funds with our bank can not be transfered in hard currency before your funds can be transferred into your designated account, it has to be converted from Great British Pounds to your currency India Rupees.

Hence you have been ask to pay Seventy Fuve Thousand India Rupees (75,000.00 INR) for the conversion of currency

Please note that the depositor Diplomat Peter Fox will assist you in making this payment to us. so get in contact with him so he can provide you with the further instructions on how to make the payment.

As soon as we receive the payment your cheque amount will be converted and transfer within the next 15mins.

In us you can trust. Giving the best in banking system is our priority.
    ========================================================================
    Thanks for your business as usuall.
    Signed.
    Head Banking Operations.

Miss Shweta Singh General Manager
    ===========================================================

Postal/ Zip Code, WC2H 7LA
    ================= ==================

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 13 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions. GOOGLE CORPORATION AND RED IFFMAIL LOTTERY felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Internet Microsoft Windows, Gmail and Rediffmail.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize ,you will continue to be active and patronage to the Gmail online lotto. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Gmail and Rediffmail Online Lotto board This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office,
    We will only deliver the parcel to the address received ,and we will only hand over the parcel to the beneficiary ONLY whom will sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel on their behalf, due to security reasons.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use fairway Courier, under the Diplomatic Umbrella here inUK ( FAIRWAY COURIER , LONDON).

We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize directly to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received and sent to our department in charge of the delivery.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Gmail and Rediffmail Lottery Board Organization).Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 24,900 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of our diplomat to your country India.

The delivery officer ( Diplomat Mr Tom Cole ) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cash and certificate and also assist you through all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required 24,900 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs handling charges/clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound Sterlings {500,000.00GBP} which is equivalent to 40,200,000 INR (4Crores and 2lahks converted to india Rupees) can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address to handover your parcel to you..

Note: If this terms of our delivery your winning parcel is okay by you please get back to us immidiately, you are to reconfirmed your personal phone number, Present home address and also with any of your passport size photograph for our diplomat to recongnised you as soon as he gets to your country India.

You are to inform us about your decision within the next 12 hours before we commence delivery or it will lead to disqualification of winning parcel.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs. 24,900 INR to India custom before our representative ( Diplomat Mr Tom Cole ) will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

Executive Director

Mr Cox Rooney

{ Google Gmail London} Call for assistance Tell No:Tell No [protected]

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information.If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it.If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Please don't print this Email unless you really need to..
    I GOT A MAIL REGARDING THAT U HAVE WON 630, 000 POUND IT IS TRUE OR NOT I DONT NO IGOT A MAIL REGARDING THIS I WILL FORWARDED U WHAT IHAVE I GOT THAT'S FOLLOWING
    Google/Yahoo & Gmail Incorporation.
    30 Leicester Square. City, London.

Tell No: +[protected]

Attention:ANIL KUMAR SINGH

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 13 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions. Gmail Incorporation/Rediffmail Lottery felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Gmail and Rediffmail and other internet user's.

hence all has been set for the diplomat ( Mr.Cliff Anderson )to proceed with the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provided to this office. Our diplomat ( Mr.Cliff Anderson) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of (500, 000.00 GBP ). Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Google Gmail Incorporation/Rediffmail Lottery Board)therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is Rs.24, 900/INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, you are advice to make available the required Rs.24, 900/INR when he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearance without hesitation. We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our diplomat.

Please note that your custom will demand for the list charges below:
    Custom Clearance Fees : 8, 000 INR
    Registration Of Package : 7, 000 INR
    Immigration Charges : 9, 900 INR
    TOTAL AMOUNT = 24, 900 INR

DISPATCH DETAILS
    BRITISH AIRWAY FLIGHTS DETAILS
    DEPARTURE TIME: 6:50 PM UK time Date 2nd/ September/ 2011
    ARRIVE TIME: 9:35AM India time Date: 3rd /September/ 2011
    Flight No: British Airways BA0257.

According to our flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrived in INDIA then our diplomat will take a local flight or any other possible means to your state where he can locate your designated address. The Diplomat (Mr.Cliff Anderson) will also assist you cash your winning cheque in any of your local Bank and lodge it in your account and then take photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs. 24, 900/INR to India custom before our representative diplomat Mr.Cliff Anderson can leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

Note: That you have to fill this form below..

Receiver's Name:
    Receiver's Address:
    Telephone Number:
    Country:
    State:
    A scan copy of your photo:

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you. The Diplomat ( Mr.Cliff Anderson) will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Once again congratulations from the Google Gmail Incorporation/Rediffmail Lottery Board your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.

Please Call me if you have any misunderstanding

Thank you for your understanding.

Executive Director Lee Ben

I THINK IT IS FLASE
    THEY MENTIONED TO PAY SUM OF 18500
    THIS LOTTERY IS TRUE ARE FLASE PLEASE CAN I KNOW
    dear sir
    i got messege from gmal rediffmail incopration i won the priz GBP 500000.00 .serieal number 06-3434, lucky number 154/4456/011, it's true or not .bleas advice mre
    Hai this is gayathri from madurai i got the mail regarding the google and rediff lotto winning with the worth of 40 crore i want to know this mail is real or its just a fake from some other else without knowing that i send my address and my photo graph to that particular mail address can you please help me for that

Sir I receive this message from
      Dear Guaranted Winner
      We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( £630,000.00 GBP ) by GoogleGmail/Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the Microsoft Windows CORPORATION. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Gmail, Rediffmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners,we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

1.FULL NAMES:
      2.HOUSE ADDRESS:
      3.OCCUPATION :
      4.AGE ;
      5.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
      6.STATE:
      7.COUNTRY;).I____________________________ hereby
      declare that the above in formation is true and binding on me. If
      at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.

Sir This prize won is ture please help me for funds release.
      If is not ture please take any action against this company.
      Sir I request to
      {Googlegmail&Rediffmail}

To
      Event Manager

Sir I am a student of P.N.(A) College, Khurda. Now I Continued B. A 2nd year . (I give you proof for I am student) . I have no money or I cannot pay for funds release and any other outstanding charge. Sir I want all delivery and all out standing charges paid from this winning prize and rest amount you can sent me by Courier or Bank transfer. Sir you can take 50% from in this winning funds for fund delivery and all fund release charges. And rest 50% transfer in my account.

It is my request for you.
      Sir your company select me and give me winning funds. If your company gives me this big amount why not spend for me funds transfer charges from this winning prize.

Sir inform you that, you can take 50% from this winning prize. This 50% fund you can pay all fund delivery charge. Please sir it is my request.

Sir I cannot do this company’s any work . Why this company selects me and give me a big GBP funds. If your company select and give me big funds now I request to this company please you can take 50% from this winning funds for paid all clearance purpose.

Sir you sent me message I paid funds transfer clearance charges then transfer funds to my account. Now I want (my opinion) this winning funds you transfer to my account then I paid all clearance charge.

Think you cannot believe me why I believe you.
      Sir you think these winning funds you transfer to my account then I cannot pay all clearance charge.
      I think that, I paid all clearance charge then you cannot transfer winning funds to my account.
      Now I request to you please take 50% funds from this winning funds for paid all clearance charges.

Sir I sent my details with Scan Pan card, Voter I Card Please help me.

Maheswar Sethy
      Khurda,Orissa.
      Aug 13, 2020

microsoft windows lottery incorporetion — give gidence

i receved a mail from microsoft windows lottery incorporetion abt wining fund. it is true or false?plz reply me. on [protected]@yahoo.com

I have received a mail of wining a GoogleGmail/Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the Microsoft Windows CORPORATION. a copy of a letter has been attached below

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( £630, 000.00
      GBP ) by GoogleGmail/Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the M icrosoft
      Windows CORPORATI ON. we collects all the email addresses of the people that
      are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Gmail, Rediffmail and
      various M icrosoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as
      participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine
      hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia,
      Europe, M iddle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions
      program which is conducted annually.
      Name:M r.Well Paulson
      4.AGE ;
      5.TELEPHONE NUM BER:
      6.STATE:
      7.COUNTRY;).___________________________ hereby
      declare that the aboveinformation is true and binding on me. I f
      I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.

all the above information has been sent to given mail ID Pl do the further process for releasing funds as soon as possible.

if this is true then tell me the procedure or tell me why this kind of personnal information is demanded by the company.

waiting for your valuable reply.

thanks,

Sapan Dave
      Sir, this is harekrushna from india.i came from a poor family.After getting this mail from you i have think a lot for my family.IF I'll not get this amount then i'll became ruind.SO SIR KINDLY HELP ME TO RELEASE MY WIN PRIZE.
      people are already being fooled by stressful lifestyle now a days, life is getting worse with cause and effects of global warming, food starvation, competition with self ego and all, , ,
      why showing the false hope to the innocent mind????????????????
      sir

i got mail from gmail and citylink courier with the content am the winner (500000 gbp)of the gmail 4rediffmail lottery context. sir is it true or not?.
      if they send me to a UNODC (letter of gurentee certificate( ref no;5300/90) and the diplomat passport.
      kindly replay me

Anoop
      [protected]@gmail.com
        Dear Sir
        Just A few days back i received a mail from google 12 Annivaersary award centre stating that i have selected...
        please say its true or not,

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( £630,000.00br...

Dear sir!!

I am sending u full mail which i received from uk lottery verification board which says that i have won a huge amount. Kindly help n me and please tell me whether there any truth or not in that mail.

The mail which i received is this...

Our ref:pc-uklvb[protected]:iss01342196 in order that we can deal with this matter as quickly as possible please do not delete the subject line of this email when you reply. You can add further wording to it but please do not remove "iss01342196".

To,
        Vikas pandey
        Residency address:s 9/183 b-1-j nai basti, pandeypur, varanasi, up, india
        Pin:221002
        Personal contact number:+91-[protected]

We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the e-mail screening and verification form matching test conducted for all on line winners in your category, hence you are therefore cleared. All necessary documents that will facilitate the clearance of your demand draft in your name had been processed. This correspondence officially confirms that you are rightfully owner of £500, 000.00 [five hundred thousand great britain pounds only] from the google corporation award 2010.

For security reason your wining prize demand draft of£500, 000.00 [five hundred thousand great britain pounds only] have to go through the rbi payment desk - foreign exchange department. Were the fund would be converted into inr and then transfer to your nominated personal bank account. Attentively, we had personally discussed this issue with the rbi payment desk - foreign exchange department this morning.

So, we had finalized this transaction issues with them this morning and they have directed us to inform you that your wining prize demand draft have to be registered with payment desk - foreign exchange department before the transaction. Even the rbi payment desk - foreign exchange department made us to understand that is the normal procedure according to the india government law, rule and regulation. Because your won prize is in a foreign currency and it has to be register with them, so that it will facilitate rbi payment desk - foreign exchange department to converted into inr and then transfer to your nominated bank account.

Meanwhile, your wining prize amount is been protected by a hardcover insurance policy closely monitored by the united nation fund monitoring unit, which makes it impossible for us or any bank to deduct any amount from your winning funds until it is remitted into your nominated personal bank account accordingly. And also you are advised to keep all your winning details confidential until we proceed and transferred to your nominated personal bank account.

We request you to send the scan copy of identification proof which we have to submit to the bank for further procedure. Be informed, your won prize demand draft sum of £500, 000.00 [five hundred thousand great britain pounds only] have to be register with the rbi payment desk - foreign exchange department with the sum of rs.23, 780.00. Which will enable them to convert it into inr and then deposited to your personal nominated bank account which you provided. The rbi payment desk - foreign exchange department told us that the beneficiary vikas pandey is requested to furnish his personal details and her proper identification proof.

This is your parcel contains & hard copies:

1. Winning demand draft valued sum of £500, 000.00 [five hundred thousand great britain pounds only]
        2. A donation certificate from the google corporation and the united nations
        3. Winning certificate from the international lottery board and the google corporation
        4. Clear source of funds certificates (C. S. F. C.)
        5. Clearance letter from the united nations & british government
        6. Anti-terrorism certificates (A. T. C)
        7. Certificates of origin of funds (C. O. F.)
        8. Certificate of guarantee.
        9. Clear source of funds certificates (C. S. F. C.)
        10. Letter of affidavits from the london high court of justice, stating that the donation was received legally from the universal donation programmer, and dually signed by the legal attorney to european union (Eu) uk.

Finally, once you have read and understand the rules and regulation guiding the four parties, uk lottery verification board, united nations, british government and india government. Kindly revert back to us for further procedure with your local bank over there in india. But incase satisfy with our arrangement with the bank telegraphic wire transfer option. You are free to make preferred option within 24 hours. Or if you are not ready to proceed further please feel free to write authorization letter to cancel your file with us and send the demand draft bank to the awarded company [google corporation] immediately.

Congratulations once again on behalf of the all our staff from the uk lottery veryfication board and google corporation. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development in your country.

Once again thanks for your co-operations.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me for more clarifications.

Your earlier response would be highly appreciated.

Dr. Philip ferguson
        Ph:+44-[protected]
        Fax :+[protected]
        #:25 the north colonnade, canary wharf,
        London e14 5hs united kingdom.
        E-mail id:uk. [protected]@live.com

google lottery,UK — PRIZE

DEAR SIR,
        I GOT PRIZE MONEY OF 10000 GBP FROM GOOGLE LOTTERY .THEY ARE ASKING MY DRIVING LICENCE COPY THROUGH MAIL.. PLESE TEL ME CAN I SEND IT TO GRAB MY AMOUNT.

Dear Winner

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 13 winners selected for the Annual Lottery Promotions. Gmail Incorporation/ Rediffmail Lottery felicitate with you and your family. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Gmail and Rediffmail and other internet user's.

hence all has been set for the diplomat ( Mr. Matthew Fox ) to proceed with the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provided to this office. Our diplomat ( Mr. Matthew Fox ) will arrive India to deliver your won parcel to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of 500,000.00 GBP worth 40,200,000 INR ( Four Crore Two Lahks India Rupees) to you.

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Google Gmail Incorporation/ Rediffmail Lottery Board). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 32,500 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer to your country India.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, you are advice to make available the required 32,500 INR when he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport for your parcel to be released and pass custom's clearance without hesitation. We advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of our diplomat

DISPATCH DETAILS

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
          Number of Packages: 1
          Fairway Express Service: INTERNATIONAL AND OVERNIGHT

Departure Date/time:- ( Sunday ) October 10th 2010- 06:25:00 PM

Arrival Date/time:- ( Monday ) October 11th 2010- 09:30:00 AM
          [protected][protected][protected][protected]--

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs. 32,500 Inr to India custom before our representative diplomat Mr. Matthew Fox can leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

You are to send us a scan copy of your recent photograph for our diplomat to recongnised you as soon as he arrive

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you.The Diplomat ( Mr Tom Cole ) will also assist you to any of your local Bank and help you cash your winning cheque upon delivering your cheque to you and take a photograhps with you and your family before leaving.

Once again congratulations from the Google Gmail Incorporation/ Rediffmail Lottery Board your satisfaction is our priority and we look foraward to providing you the best of our quality service. .

Please Call me if you have any misunderstanding

Thank you for your understanding.

Mr. Harry Cole

Aug 13, 2020
          Hi This Sharanu, ([protected]@gmail.com)

I have received below mail from Google, It is true, if it true tel me how to collect my prize.

Dear Winner

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( £500, 000.00 GBP ) by Google /Rediffmail Lottery in conjunction with the GOOGLE GMAIL CORPORATION. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners, we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by Google Corporation and a conglomerate of rediffmail and some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base

Winning Number (G/4879LEV7)

Name: Mr Harry Cole
          Email: [protected]@qatar.io
          Tell: [protected]
          The Google Rediffmail Corporation
          dear sir i have received mail from [protected]@qatar.io

mail was You have won a prize money of ( £500, 000.00 GBP ) by Google Rediffmail Lottery in conjunction with the GOOGLE GMAIL CORPORATION .is it true???Please inform me as soon as possible.

THANKS..
          Prabodh kumar
          winning of lottery
          I am Mihir suresh Kapare.
          sir i receive a mail of winning a lottery from the email address"[protected]@qatar.io". below is given the mail.. is it true plz check it?..please send a confirmation on this on
          dr.[protected]@gmail.com

Google Gmail Incorporation
          30 Leicester Square. City, London.
          ===================================

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Gmail online lotto. I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning cheque has been issued in your name by the Gmail and Rediffmail Online Lottery board This is to inform you that all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office,

We will only deliver the parcel to the address received, and we will only hand over the parcel to the beneficiary ONLY whom will sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof. Also we do not allow customers to send their friends or relatives to pickup their parcel on their behalf, due to security reasons.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use Intercontinental Courier, under the Diplomatic Umbrella here in UK (Intercontinental Courier, London).

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Gmail and Rediffmail Lottery Board Organization).Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 32, 500 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of our diplomat to your country India.

The delivery officer ( Diplomat Mr Matthew Fox ) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cash and certificate and also assist you through all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required 32, 500 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs handling charges/clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound Sterlings {500, 000.00GBP} which is equivalent to 40, 200, 000 INR (Four Crores and Two Lahks converted to india Rupees) can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address to handover your parcel to you..

Note: If this terms of our delivery your winning parcel is okay by you please get back to us immediately, you are to reconfirmed your personal phone number, Present home address and also with any of your passport size photograph for our diplomat to recongnised you as soon as he gets to your country India.

You are to inform us about your decision within the next 24 hours before we commence delivery or it will lead to disqualification of winning parcel.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs. 32, 500 INR to India custom before our representative ( Diplomat Mr Matthew Fox ) will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND COPY OF YOUR PHOTO OR ID FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION.

On behalf of the entire members and staff of The GOOGLE CORPORATION AND RED IFFMAIL LOTTERY and the British gaming board, I want to congratulate you and your family for this wonderful opportunity. We await your urgent reply to this mail. Upon the receipt of this email kindly inform us about your decision before we commence delivery .

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to provide you with the best of our quality service.Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you.

Mr. Harry Cole

30LeicesterSquare.City,London. — I have sent the personal detail to gmail lottery

Dear Guaranteed Winner:G.SHANTHI

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Googlegmail Lottery Board Organization). Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 31,900INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of THE FIRST FLIGHT COURIER DELIVERY AGENT in your country India.

You are advice to make the required 31,900INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs handling charges/clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Six Hundred & Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds{630,000.00GBP}can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address to handover your parcel to you. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it get to your doorstep for security reasons.

Departure Date / Time: - NOVEMBER 8TH 2010 - 7:00PM ==== United Kingdom Time
          ==============================================================
          Arrival Date / Time: - NOVEMBER 9TH 2010 - 9:35AM ==== (Asia) India Time

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs 31,900 Inr to india custom,before THE COURIER DELIVERY AGENT Mr mark harrison will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND COPY OF YOUR PHOTO OR ID FOR EASY IDENTIFICATION.
          Please ensure that you co-operate with him because he is a very respected citizen of the British Kingdom and make sure you follow his instructions ,Provide every documents requested by him to receive your claim and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning cheque to you because he has little time to spend in INDIA. Make available to him the clearing charges immediately he calls you at the international airport, because the Indian customs Authority Will Not Release Your Winning Parcel without the payment of 31,900 INR for the clearing of your parcel at the custom department there in your country.

Once again congratulations from The Googlegmail Incorporation Do have a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you ASAP.

{GoogleGmail&Rediffmail}Call for assistance Tel: +44 (701) 703 8596
          i rcvd similar mails...these nonsense things are really rubbish to be believed...some brainless frauds are using internet to deceive people as de dnt hve ne fruitful wrks left to be done...de shd rather pray to the almighty to clear some filths frm this earth by taking them away to the hell...Dear Winner
          We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of (£500, 000.00 GBP) by Google Gmail/ Rediffmail Lottery in conjunction with the Yahoo CORPORATION. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Gmail, Rediffmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners, we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by Google Gmail Corporation and a conglomerate of Gmail and some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the community where they have operational base
          Payment /release order

6. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
          7. STATE:
          8. COUNTRY

9. I____________________________ hereby
          Declare that the above information is true and binding on me. If At any time it is discovered that
          I have given false information; I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.
          Congratulations from me and members of Staff of The Gmail Rediffmail.

Mr. Cox Rooney.
          (Sweepstakes International Program)

dnt believe at all on these non-sense...
          Rishi.
            dear sir,
            i have recieved a mail..........

""You have won a prize money of ( £5,000,000.00...

I have got a email from Mr. Cox Rooney, that GOOGLE / REDIFFMAIL CORPORATION LOTTERY has organized a 2010 Lootery win promotion in which I Have won a amount of £5,000,000.00.

I am sure that this is a fake email, can you please find out the reason of sending such fake mails to people.
            Also please tell me where should I complaint for this so that I'll not get any such emails from next time...

The email I got was as follows..
            [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
            Dear Winner

We wish to inform you that gmail gives members random cash prizes. Today, your account is randomly selected as the one of 13 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us.We are happy to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling (£5,000,000.00) for the 2010 Lottery win promotion which is organized by GOOGLE / REDIFFMAIL CORPORATION LOTTERY every year.

Gmail collects all the mail ID of the people that are online on gmail, rediffmail and other internet user's , among the millions that subscribe to Gmail and other visitors to our site daily. We only select thirteen people every year as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.
            This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by Google Corporation and a conglomorate of rediffmail and some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the commmunities where they have operational base.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE

How ever you are to fill the below form and submit to our Director Lottery Department { Mr Cox Rooney}

1.Full Name:......................................

7.Mobile Number:...............................

8..Country.........................................

{Contact Director Lottery Department}

Aug 13, 2020
              I got a mail from with the content

"from: Google Award <[protected]@yahoo.com>br...
              Respected sir,

I ,Sri Tanmoy Paul, internet Email id tanmoy.[protected]@gmail.com, is going to inform that my
              br...

I have been scamed by bying a motorbike with a fake ebay about 3 months ago. Now the scammer is using another email address and it is francesca.[protected]@gmail.com . I am determined to stop them so this is why I am asking you to keep an eye out for this person before other people get cought up in this scam of this person.

If you need any other info from me you can contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

Kind Regards

Braam-Nell
              Aug 13, 2020
              I agree on that Francesca Chetty is a scammer its not that her gmail address was cloed. She is an evil thief a rockhearted lady. I hate her. She scammed me R10500 last year before 11/06/2011 the world cup. When she was selling a Toyot 4X4 TWINCAB. I don't wish to see her and I have her picture before she erased it last year 2010. Evryone must be in look of this evil lady.

I have received the following mail from Mr Cox Rooney ([protected]@live.com). Could please inform me what...
                I have gmail account with the address mruga.patel.[protected]@gmail.com.I have access my account sucessfully on 26th sept.2010 at...

My name is Himangshu Mishra,from durgapur,westbengal.Few days ago i got a mail from google gmail corporation lottery center,they written me that i won a prize of 500000GBP.and i send all my information to them.Sir now what can i do?Is it harmful to me?Or any other activity.Sir please tell me details about this.my mail id is mishramailme.[protected]@gmail.com.plz send me updates.
                Himangshu Mishra
                it is true or fake
                My name is ZAHIRUDDIN, from DEODURGA, KARNATAKA.yesterday i got a mail from google gmail corporation lottery center, they written me that i won a prize of 500000GBP.and i send all my information to them.Sir now what can i do?Is it harmful to me?Or any other activity.Sir please tell me details about this.my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.plz send me updates.
                ZAHIRUDDIN
                [Complaint comments]
                t is true or fake
                My name is sunil kumar malik, from balasore, orissa.yesterday i got a mail from google gmail corporation lottery center, they written me that i won a prize of 630000.00GBP.and i send all my information to them.they are arriving to india tomorrow with the parcel and telling me that i have to give transfer charge of 32, 500.00/-.sir i want to about it plz guide me my email is sunil.[protected]@gmail.com.thank you
                My name is Nilam Patel, from Ahmedabad, Gujarat.Befor few days i got a mail from google gmail corporation lottery center, they written me that i won a prize of 750, 000.00 GBP .and i send all my information to them.they are arriving to india tomorrow with the parcel and telling me that i have to give transfer charge of 25, 000 INR sir i want to about it plz guide me my email is [protected]@gmail.com thank you
                My name is AMIT BASAK, from Kolkata, Westbengal. Few days ago i got a mail from google gmail corporation lottery center, they written me that i won a prize of 500000GBP and i send all my information to them. Sir now what can i do? Is it harmful to me? Or any other activity. Sir please tell me details about this to my mail id is aakash.[protected]@gmail.com. Please send me updates.
                AMIT BASAK
                Dear sir ..
                Google team send an message regarding of win 4 core 2 lakh indian money so i want check this is true and falsh so please give me status as soon as ...
                thankyoua
                anuj
                Dear sir ...
                My name is anuj form india indore google team send this message i want confomed by you so please send me all details ..

Having considered all possible measures to convey your winning cheque to you, we resolve to use fairway Courier, under the Diplomatic Umbrella here inUK ( FAIRWAY COURIER, LONDON).

Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by (Gmail and Rediffmail Lottery Board Organization). Therefore, you will only berequired to pay for the Clearing charges which is 25, 000 INR only for the clearing of your consignment from the Indian custom upon the arrival of our diplomat to your country India.
                The delivery officer ( Diplomat Mr. Ben Smith ) will personally present to you all the relevant documents and your winning cash and certificate and also assist you through all the process of remittance there in your home country (INDIAN).

You are advice to make the required Rs.25, 000 INR available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs handlingcharges/clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound Sterlings {500, 000.00GBP} which is equivalent to 4, 200, 000 INR (4Crores and 2lahks converted to india Rupees) can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address to handover your parcel to you..

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs.25, 000 INR to India custom before our representative ( Diplomat Mr. Ben Smith ) will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

Executive Director

Dr. James Thomas
                { Google Gmail London} Call for assistance Tel No: [protected]

I have received the following e-mail from the e-mail id<[protected]@eppa.es>, can you confirm if it is genuine

Dear Winner

our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

The Google Rediffmail Corporation

Please can you confirm whether it is genuine or a fraud one.

THanks,
                  Shashidhar.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Hi my name is suraj, I got a mail that i have won Rs Four Crore Two Lahks India Rupees, And also asked to me send my detaile like name, adress and other detiled, and whenever i have send that mail i got errer that mailbox unavilable. There namenad mail id is Name: Mr Cox Rooney
                  Email: mr.[protected]@live.com, , , , , I am not sure bat is it true ir not, plees let me know
                  i have received a mail from google gmail corporation and it says i had won 5, 000, 000...they had asked my details i wanna know is it true or its a spam...plz do reply as soon as possible...neha
                  have received a mail from google gmail corporation and it says i had won 5, 000, 000...they had asked my details i wanna know is it true or its a spam...plz do reply as soon as possible...jitendra
                    Hi, my account with gmail id [protected]@gmail.com has been hacked about 2 months earlier.As I was busy with some important...
                    A mail has come from [protected]@google.com to me stating i have won a lottery for a price of 500,000 great British pounds. Once...
                    ...

I have received the below email sent to me at my email address [protected]@gmail.com claiming I won some lottery from cox.[protected]@live.com claiming I won a prize money of ( £5,000,000.00 GBP ) by Google /Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the GOOGLE GMAIL CORPORATION. Please take necessary action.
                    I have pasted the below email.

Dear Winner

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( £5,000,000.00 GBP ) by Google /Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the GOOGLE GMAIL CORPORATION. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners,we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

Email: cox.[protected]@live.com

Hello

I Have been receiving mails from the email id{ [protected]@teihal.gr}
                    the matter is reprouced as under

I Feel it is a con mail. kindly Investigate the Contact Person his Number and email id is as follows :

Mail Matter:

I GOT A MSG LIKE

You have won a prize money of ( £5, 000, 000.00 GBP ) by g
                    GMAIL CORPORATION.

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager
                    1. Full name...2. Contact Address...
                    3. Age...4. Telephone Number...
                    5. Sex...6. Occupation...

WHAT IS THIS IS IT TRUE
                    I GOT A MSG LIKE

You have won a prize money of ( £5, 000, 000.00 GBP ) by g
                    GMAIL CORPORATION.

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager
                    1. Full name...2. Contact Address...
                    3. Age...4. Telephone Number...
                    5. Sex...6. Occupation...

WHAT IS THIS IS IT TRUE
                    I Received the below fraud mail from cox Rooney ( (Events Manager) saying you have won
                    So and so prize money. I think it is fraud mail. Request you to take neccessary action.
                    Below is the mail.
                    IS IT REALY FRAUD OR REAL MSG.
                    PL TELL ME

Dear Winner

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of ( £5, 000, 000.00 GBP ) by Google /Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the GOOGLE GMAIL CORPORATION. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners, we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

Winning Number ( G/4879LEV7)

4. Telephone Number...
                    5. Marital Status...
                    8.State:...
                    9.Country...

hello,
                    i have received a meesage as follows
                    Dear Winner

We are Pleased to inform you that you have won a prize money of (£500, 000.00 GBP) by Google /Rediffmail Lottery inconjunction with the GOOGLE GMAIL CORPORATION. we collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, Among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select thirteen people every year as our winners, we are congratulating you for being one of the people selected. All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

4. Telephone Number...

5. Marital Status...

8.State:...

9.Country...

Phone [protected] [protected]

The Google Rediffmail Corporation

please reply wheather it is fake or true...??

Google /Rediffmail GOOGLE GMAIL — LOTTERY SCAM

I had been sent a mail stating that I have selected for good enough British Pounds. The copy of the offer ls annexed herewith.

9.Country...............