Grand Tourio Holiday Solutions Pvt. Ltd. — perfect holiday

Na, Maharashtra, India
 Soham H on Nov 14, 2017
' a million thanks to you guys' arranged a perfect hotel for our honeymoon which was sheer luxury..

Tejas karalkar was the one who guided us through the plans and gave us the exact holiday we were looking for. Excellent personal professional service by tejas who helped throughout.

We had no problems at all as long as you get it spelt out exactly what you are getting with for the price they have quoted we found them fine to deal with.

All our tickets arrived well in time and everything went according to the plan.

Thanks for all your help tejas, fabulous value for money we paid.. Highly recommend!!

Comments

Fake review about tejas, Grand tourio is making fool peoples & looting their money. They are not resolved my issue since about 6 months
Mr. Tejas/Arif gave presentation on 17/09/2017 & offered some cost effective Travel tour packages for 16 years & many other benefits like they are offering package of approximate 10 lacs in 1.75 lac but offer valid on same day if you do the agreement with us. They hypnotize us to sign the agreement.
Hastily there officer come & make us to transfer 50000 via net banking. & balance Cheque he collected from our home sending his office boy.
Very next morning, we told him that We cannot afford the same & We want our money back
After lot of communications on whats app & E mails they agreed for the same but not are not returning money saying that you have signed agreement & neither Indian police or Indian law help you out of this. Either you forget 50 K or get some new bakra to transfer this membership.
Yes, this a fake review written by his wife Namrata Hatlunkar, Soham H (Soham Hatlunkar) is her brother but he's a kid so I'm sure his wife wrote this review using her brother's name. This man Tejas is a shameless swindler, not only professionally but also in his personal life. He uses his wife to blackmail other men and extorts money out of them. I was threatened with a rape case by these two and they eventually extorted 90000 from me. I guess they used that money for their honeymoon. They ought to be in jail.

No: 302-303, 3rd Floor, Surya House, Near Vidyavihar Railway Station, 7th Road, Rajawadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400077
    Grand Tourio Holiday Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - perfect holiday