HappyEasyGo — not getting refund from happyeasygo.com

Yamin Rafiq on Nov 26, 2019

I booked my flight on 16th october for coming saturday, after payment and checkout i'm seeing the flight was booked for 26th october and not 19th october, so i immediately called airline and asked them to cancel the flight, they cancelled the flight and said they will provide full refund.
My flight was cancelled by airline on 16th october and on same day i applied for refund on happyeasygo for which i'm still waiting. Since then i called them continuously, at first they said it will take 10-15 days for processing refund and then after again calling they said due to diwali their employees were not available so it will take some more time. Now that whenever i call or email them they say the refund will be processed within 48-72 hrs and again i call or email, they say the same thing and when i ask them to give me in writing when will i get refund they hung up on me.

This is very disappointing customer service. I don't know whether they are doing it on purpose but every time i call the representative says that he will talk to his superior and then after coming back says the same thing 48-72hrs.

My trip id is :[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

AIHP Palms, Plot no. 242 & 243, Phase IV, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana, India - 122015
    HappyEasyGo - not getting refund from happyeasygo.com