HappyEasyGo

Haryana
India - 122015

Bad

HappyEasyGo Complaints & Reviews

For my AirAsia flight from PNQ to BLR Dated 26th March 2020, the flight was cancelled by the airlines, the refund has not been processed yet.

Trip ID :[protected]

I have the reference number 62504661 that AirAsia has already processed a full refund.

I have been trying to cancel the ticket to through the happyeasygo which is not all working

Please provide a full refund asap

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account which I have already emailed multiple times.

[Apr 11, 2021] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

For my Spicejet flight from BLR to PNQ Dated 12th March 2021, the flight was canceled by the airlines, the refund has not been processed yet.
    Order number:[protected]

I have sent them confirmation that Spicejet has already processed a full refund

It occurred on 12/03/2021

Please provide a full refund of Rs 5000 asap

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Complaint comments

I have been waiting for my incorrect refund since December where I have selected correct option for full refund where the...
      It's been 6 months now since the cancellation request has been raised in the portal. My flight was cancelled due to covid...
      I had booked 2 tickets with Indigo airlines - PNRs CHMSNM and NQBF4B through travel agent Happyeasygo during March 2020. I...
      I tried booking a flight from delhi to Mumbai through HappyEasyGo of spice jet for 4 april
      I was almost done with the...
      For my booking from Bangalore to Kolkata
      In the ticket it was not mentioned in the guidelines that covid...

Trip ID :[protected] PNR: K8PJMJ

Airline has confirmed that it has issued refund on 27th Feb, 2021. However HappyEasyGo team is taking too longer to issue a refund.

It is already 33 days and I have not got my refund yet.

[Mar 30, 2021] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments

I had booked a flight on Indigo Airlines on their website for Rs.15484.00. The fare details are as follows:
        Airline charge:
        -1, 000.00
        Discount(Other discount):
        -200.00
        Grand total: 15, 484.00

Due to Covid, there flight was cancelled and Indigo refunded Rs 15684.00 to Happyeasygo. They refunded me only 14484.00, saying that they deducted Rs. 1000 as convenience fees. This is highly unethicalb and probably illegal.
        Please help resolve the issue.

[Mar 29, 2021] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

We have booked a roundtrtip journey (Indigo flights) through HappyEasyGo from Bangalore to Hyderabad and Hyderabad to Bangalore but The flight was cancelled due to Indigo Airline Operational issues (it was cancelled by Airline) and We have sent an email to HappyEasyGo about the same and asked for the refund.
          We have paid 15218/- to HappyEasygo and they charged Rs-2200/- as Convenience fee.
          They got Complete refund from airline but these guys are not ready to refund my amount .
          Please help me to get my money back as it is not our mistake and how they can charge Rs 2200/- on top of Rs 15000/- and arguing with us.

[Mar 27, 2021] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          file a complaint on NCH forum https://www.consumerhelpline.gov.in/

if still it is not resolved then file a case in consumer court, aginst HAPPY EASY GO, it costs only Rs 100

Complaint comments

I have booked flight ticket from Jabalpur to Hyderabad for 10th April with Reschedule option and paid an extra amount while...
            I am requesting my refund amount from Sep 2020, in which the customer support agents are saying to wait 5-7 days, it's been...
            Respected sir/madam.

1. I have booked ticket and the smae was cancelled by air india due to covid 19 on 22...

I had scheduled a flight last year on 25/03/2020 which got cancelled due to Covid lockdown.

I checked but I do not have the Go Air flights since then to reschedule as per the policy.

Also spoke to Go Air support team and they informed that they have already refunded the amount to the agency.

Happy Easy Go support numbers are not working/connecting nor I am able to send an email to their email address [protected]@happyeasygo.com

Flight details:

Order ID:[protected]

Please initiate my refund as soon as possible.

[Mar 24, 2021] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            file a complaint on NCH forum https://www.consumerhelpline.gov.in/

if still it is not resolved then file a case in consumer court, against HAPPY EASY GO, it costs only Rs 100
            Complaint comments

I want to reshedule my flight but they are no attending call. They havent give any correct no for customer care...

Refund request

[Mar 20, 2021] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments

Its almost 2 month completed, Air asia cancelled my flight due to covid19 and also they refunded...

Not travelled due to Covid

[Mar 15, 2021] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

With reference to your email query for order ID:[protected],[protected],[protected].

Email Address : [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile : [protected]

Complaint comments

I booked a BOM to DED flight for 10th Apr 2020 and return DED to BOM for 19th Apr 2020 from HappyEasyGo platform. The flights...