HappyEasyGo Customer Care

Haryana
India - 122015

Bad

HappyEasyGo Complaints & Reviews

HappyEasyGo — Refund not given even before I already bought free cancellation of reliance general insurance.

DEBRUP SARKAR on Jul 7, 2020
Below is my ticket id with attached email. Even after 97 days I did not got my refund. Already purchased policy of Rs 248...

DEBRUP SARKAR on Jul 7, 2020
Below is my ticket id with attached email. Even after 105 days I did not got my refund. Already purchased policy of Rs 248...

Rohit Jassal on Jul 7, 2020
Around trip tickets are cancelled by the flight company and also cancelled the tickets by our side on 24mar but still i m not receiving refund amount of rs 28000.. Already 110days are crossed but they are not providing the refund amount.. Order id[protected]

Cancellation refund not providing

[Jul 08, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pooja Kanjani on Jul 7, 2020
    I have not received refund of my flight ticket - the airline has cancelled the flight but happyeasygo has not provided the refund - have dropped multiple mails and called them multiple times but no response is made. Its been more than 4 months that i have been following them.

Booking id:[protected]

Please ask them to provide refund at the earliest

[Jul 07, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ar12345 on Jul 7, 2020
      I have booked an airline ticket with goair using happyeasy go
      Trip id[protected]
      Pnr - j373yl
      I have canceled the flight due to some reason, now refund has been provided by goair to happyeasygo 2 months back. Still waiting to get a refund from happyeasygo.
      Following up with happyeasygo on mail, call, twitter still didn't get any proper reply or update regarding my refund.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

HappyEasyGo — Refund due for more than 100 days

Ravikan87380837 on Jul 6, 2020
        Order #[protected]

More than 90 days ...
        Still did not receive the refund.

I...
        Complaint category Products & Services

HappyEasyGo — non refund for tickets booked via happyeasygo - flights cancelled by airlines

Sundaresan Jagadeesan on Jul 4, 2020
        I'm frequent traveler and book my travel tickets via happy easy go app. I have booked a ticket to bali via happyeasygo app...

HappyEasyGo — Extremely bad service- refund my money

Sonu1401 on Jul 3, 2020
        I Sonu Kumar Sharma bearing PNR Ticket number - NUQQ9S had booked a flight ticket from Happy easy go which was scheduled dated...
        Complaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo — rescheduling/refund of my amount for cancelled flight due to covid-19 lockdown.

itsakramhere on Jul 3, 2020
        Our flight was cancelled due to covid-19 lockdown. We got the update that the amount is credited to our credit shell account....

tanuj modi on Jul 2, 2020
        I booked a flight ticket in the month of February 2020 and canceled my ticket on 11 March 2020 I have been trying to contact them since March regarding my refund but they are not providing any response or refund on my query. It’s been more than 100 days since I have canceled my ticket and I want my refund ASAP

Flight refund

[Jul 03, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HappyEasyGo — flight ticket refund pending for more than 100 days

some_username on Jul 1, 2020
          I had booked a flight with happyeasygo from vistara airways delhi to bangalore for 22nd march, but due to coronavirus concerns...
          Complaint category Travel Agents

HappyEasyGo — breach of the refund policy

JiteshJ on Jun 30, 2020
          I booked my flight ticket for 19th march from happy easy go. But because of some circumstances i had to cancel my flight ticket....
          Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo — Not refunded the amount - fraud company

Shaur001 on Jun 30, 2020
          I had booked my ticket through happyeasygo on 4th march 2020 from lucknow to bangalore flight scheduled on 22nd...
          Complaint category Airlines

HappyEasyGo — non refund of payment towards flight booked thru travel agent

iamsanjay76 on Jun 29, 2020
          Dear sir
          I booked my family's flight tickets on air vistara airline thru happy easy go vide order id no.[protected].

erchinmaya on Jun 25, 2020
          Booked a round trip between madurai and pune and cancelled the ticket on march 5th 2020 and now it is more than 120 days and i am yet to receive the refund for the same. Trip id:[protected] caseid:[protected]

Requested an update for the same through your phone (+[protected]‬) and email support ([protected]@happyeasygo.com) for the past one month and every time i just receive a robotic message saying kindly wait for 7 to 10 or 4 to 5 working days every time. Even if i ping them back after their requested time still they reply back with the same robotic message saying kindly wait for another 7 to 10 or 4 to 5 working days.

Even tried raising to your email escalation team ([protected]@happyeasygo.com) and even there i received the same robotic message. Funny thing is the escalation email was replied by the same support agent who replied me before with the robotic message when i emailed them at [protected]@happyeasygo.com.

Happyeasygo seems to a big fraud company. Please refrain from booking at happyeasygo at all means.

Chinmaya
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-07 23:02:50
          The company never called me but processed my refund and credited the same to my account in a week after raising the complaint here and on Twitter.

[Jun 25, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

HappyEasyGo — Journey cancelled due to COVID without refund

AnkitNanaji on Jun 25, 2020
            We booked international tickets for 3 people using Happy Easy Go before March when COVID started. Our journey date was 29th...

Munal Mukesh Kumari on Jun 24, 2020
            I have booked my aunty tickets mrs mukesh kumari to australia with happy easy go due to uncertain reason we had to cancel that booking and same has been informed to airline and happy easy go... Air india has initiated the refund in feb only but happy easy go everytime send me robotic message kindly wait for 7 to 10 working days since feb if we call them there agents are so dumb who really dont know what to advise except saying one statement we are working on it... Its a bad experience its cheating keeping client money to fulfill your needs well there name does not suit the work they are doing. Very disappointed and taking this to consumer court and also going to visit there office, its a hard earned money of the old lady who was going to meet his son who was not well so will try my best to get her money back... My suggestion to every people before making booking with these ota companies do check there reviews and feedback. I made a big mistake by choosing them
            Kunal

[Jun 24, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arpit Jain 4454 on Jun 21, 2020
              How can i take the refund of my credit shell because it is informed to me from indigo that you have to request it to the travel agency from which you booked the flight.
              My flight pnr no. Is = snfqgn
              And last name is = jain
              So when will i get my refund back could you pls inform me as soon as possible.

[Jun 21, 2020] HappyEasyGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HappyEasyGo — happyeasygo_caseid-1589275086614:

ankitsawde on Jun 21, 2020
                Date of incident - 27th may 2020

Happyeasygo — not processing refund after constant followups

ankitsawde on Jun 21, 2020
                Re: caseid[protected]:re: poor customer service and false statements_ai525_hyd-ccu_cancelled by the airlines_trip id :[protected]_saurav rai

Search your customer support email-box with the above subject line.

Recently Discussed

Ecom Express
                  product not delivered issue
                  (3 minutes ago)
                  Flipkart
                  flipkart, lenovo laptop replacement/refunded (due to unexpected hanging during critical operation and lack of multi operation at a time)
                  (4 minutes ago)
                  Unit Trust Of India Mutual Fund [Utimf]
                  rajlakshmi unit plan (ii) (rup (ii) (clause xi)