Hathway Cable & Datacom — regarding hathway connection

nikhilreddy77 on Jun 30, 2018
I got a message saying legal notice has been sent to user * for hathway broadband a/c no.*
Plz pay immediately rs9915.61 to avoid further legal action. For any query cont legal team [protected], [protected]

So i visited hathway head office at hyderabad and complained about the calls that i am receiving on daily basis.

I asked the hathway executive (Satish) about the below details but he has no information on this.

1) i asked a lot of times in the past to disconnect my connection as i am moving out of current place

2) bill info :_ can you provide me the bill details and data usage of my account as i didn't use the account for more than a 1 1/2 year.

3) as far as i remember my plan is prepaid how it got changed to post paid can you provide me plan info

4) when i am not using the account for more than a year why it is still active as its a prepaid connection

5) suddenly after almost more than a year with out any intimation to pay the bill how can you register a case.

6) even i visited the near by rajendra nagar police station at hyderabad and si spoke to him but the person didn't gave any information to the police officer except that i am calling from delhi consumer court.

Why i need to pay bill for the account which i am not using for more than 11/2 year

Can some one help us with these

[Jun 30, 2018] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am also getting the same calls and messages...They are not helping at all..They charged me for extra month after my connection is removed ..I have all the proof documents with me .
Same problem here
What have u done so far
Please help me with the details..
Vemula Rajesh's reply, Jul 10, 2018
I haven't done anything at. I just listened to their call and politely asked for court summons . I have charged after my connection is removed and devices are collected. They are asking for 1850 Rupees. Why we should pay extra. I have the mail conversations and Bill receipt with me. I know something will happen like this in future from hathway.
Exactly
I'm billed after we left the old house and was blackmailed for payment
I have mailed for action
By tmrw i have planned to file case against them
We r nt the only ones

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - regarding hathway connection