Hathway Cable & Datacom — regarding hathway connection
Ninikhilreddy77 on Jun 30, 2018
I got a message saying legal notice has been sent to user * for hathway broadband a/c no.*
Plz pay immediately rs9915.61 to avoid further legal action. For any query cont legal team [protected], [protected]
So i visited hathway head office at hyderabad and complained about the calls that i am receiving on daily basis.
I asked the hathway executive (Satish) about the below details but he has no information on this.
1) i asked a lot of times in the past to disconnect my connection as i am moving out of current place
2) bill info :_ can you provide me the bill details and data usage of my account as i didn't use the account for more than a 1 1/2 year.
3) as far as i remember my plan is prepaid how it got changed to post paid can you provide me plan info
4) when i am not using the account for more than a year why it is still active as its a prepaid connection
5) suddenly after almost more than a year with out any intimation to pay the bill how can you register a case.
6) even i visited the near by rajendra nagar police station at hyderabad and si spoke to him but the person didn't gave any information to the police officer except that i am calling from delhi consumer court.
Why i need to pay bill for the account which i am not using for more than 11/2 year
Can some one help us with these
[Jun 30, 2018] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|