Hathway Cable & Datacom — stop sending promotion messages & calls

Shakti Khand -2, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 mickey191187 on May 22, 2019
Hi team,

In the year 2017 i used the hathway connection and then i moved to a location/area where hathway company was unable to provide the service.
So i closed my account with them and cleared all the dues and returned their modem as well.

I am still receiving frequent calls from hathway team. There is no point in bugging a customer to whom hathway cannot provide service. Before calling any customer at-least check why the connection was terminated and whether it is feasible to give promotion calls to such customers.

I request to stop bugging me else i will go to consumer court & police and will file a strict complaint against hathway.

My registered mobile number which hathway has is '[protected]'.

I again request please stop disturbing me.

[May 22, 2019] Hathway Cable & Datacom customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear mickey191187,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please share your Hathway account number and location. We’ll get back to you.

Hathway Broadband

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Cable & Datacom - stop sending promotion messages & calls