[Resolved]  Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] — Not getting shifted the connection. Not getting refund.

I got GTPL broadband connection for 6 months. After 2-3 months, I had to move to another city due to work. First thing I checked in new city was to make sure which Internet service provider is available there. The residents said GTPL is available and you get new connection in 2 days. I thought okay, I have GTPL so it would be easy for me.

So, I requested the shifting of my connection. They said shifting would take 2 to 7 days. I waited for 7 days. During that time there was no updates from company. I called the customer care department. They kept saying that the request is in process. After 13 days of suffocating behaviour by the company I asked for the refund of my unused period so I can move to another company and start working. But, the company said that the refund is not the company's policy. They don't stick to their own company's policy (getting connection shifted the connection in 2-7 days) but for not refunding money they stick to their policy. I sent so many complaints through email and calls but they just keep saying the request is in process. They don't have understating that my work is suffered without the internet.
Jan 28, 2021
Dec 11, 2020

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 18, 2020
Updated by samdak
It's been 21 days and no updates about my internet connection shifting.
I want the refund o[censored]nused internet.
GTPL is not giving the refund.

Hathway
    Hathway Phone
    Hathway Address
    "Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054