Hdfc Bank — against staff behaviour

gullar on May 25, 2019
Dear, I am rakesh aggarwal having saving account in dwarka sec 12 branch
with the name of my wife Manju aggarwal.I was going to the pushpanjali enclave branch to make a rtgs of 6.5 lakh to another bank ( Allahabad bank). But staff there at pushpanjali enclave ask me to permitted by the mail from the home branch.But branch head from sec 12 reply me to mail from pushpanjali.I want to argue what is the right procedure even i can use any branch to operate the account for any type of job related to bank.I am operating two current accounts and 16 swaping machine of hdfc bank with our stores named Baniya ki dukan p ltd and Sampoorna grocery p ltd.If there is a lots of accounts to operate the entire system of indian bank industry then i have to obey what type of order yr staff will give me.
there is yr staff named Babita haldar and Binny pandey and no branch manager was there at that time.Thanks regards.Rakesh aggarwal[protected] [protected]

[May 25, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id, the branch you visited and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Visit here https://bit.ly/2Hqff0y for help with branch address. Will assist you better.

-Manoj