Hdfc Bank — ashish securities pvt ltd fraud

Fursungi, Haveli, Maharashtra, India
 Sigma Centuria on Jan 14, 2020
I downloaded the early salary app and entered the required information.

I thought its a good idea to have the app handy and incase i need money i can use it.

But i was wrong, i was cheated by early salary or ashish securities is a fraud company.

I received a message today which reads as below:

Dear customer mandate reference no: hdfc[protected] issued to ashish securities pvt ltd with value rs. 56250.00 and frequency adho is received today for processing.in case of any issue please get in touch with your branch.

And it has my signature on it, i never ever signed any document this is fraud and i want to know what is going on here.

Also, stop this ecs mandate immediately.

[Jan 14, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2020
Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing to us. We are happy to help. Click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to share the required details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via email.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have applied Fas tag through on line. The application number is - HRF01265545 generated on 28-12-19.
There is no any communication from customer care number. the worst situation is facing.
So please revert and give me that what is the status of Fas tag card .

Pramod Kumar
Mobile- [protected]
I have registered & created my account on fastag but I am unable to login the account with my walled id or customer id. I have tried several time even by changing the password but I am not able to login the fastag account.
There is unauthorised deduction of Rs.250 from my FASTag Id for vehicle number MH14FS3085. Massage says “ Your FasTag A/c has been Debited for Rs. 250 for Adjustment entry on 1/9/2020 7:17:21 PM. Balance amount in the A/c is Rs. 135 - HDFC Bank Ltd.” no response from HDFC toll free number and 1033 can not help on this. Please resolve
Dear sir..
Unable to unblock credit card..also unable to connect customer care..
Could u please help to unblock card
Dear User,
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to please contact our customer care or write to us at [protected]@earlysalary.com. We will resolve your concerns with priority.

Best,