HDFC Bank Bank Fastag — toll free number

I think there's some serious issue with toll free number, which is not effortlessly reachable to all. I mean 9 out of 10 are facing the problem, it says busy always. The number you claim customer friendly is not able to reach anytime except early morning. I ask hdfc fasttag team to call the number and check your luck on what count your call is connected at. I am 100 % sure it wont be reachable from 10am-5pm. After reading the reviews i think everyone are facing the same issues. Hdfc fasttag need to concentrate on these even, as your in fasttag market too. I regret choosing hdfc fasttag.

The bought online fasttag on[protected]. I want to know the status of of my application. Application number-hfr039749
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

We request you to kindly e-mail at hdfc.[protected]@sahaj.co.in or reach the Fastag Team directly at [protected] and [protected] for any further clarification/information.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance